5 Plant Feminize Grow 600MH - Indoor - Tent

SorryLOL

Hello everyone! I am growing 5 beautiful feminized seeds.. Purchased from the single seed centre. Delivered in 2 weeks.. Anyways back to this new ladies I have been in veggie for 12 days.

I am growing from serious seeds White Russian. Also from medical,2046.. And samsara ultraviolet automatic, then from green house SLH and punky lion. I will post pictureS as soon as I can.

Re: 5 plant feminize grow 600mh. indoor. Tent.

here is an update this is two weeks into my grow.. (sorry I know I said 5 but I do not have a picture of the automatic I will next week)
as you see the 2046, and right to the right of the 2046 is the SLH, and the back two are white Russian and punky lion.
So far so good.
But earlier today i seen that the SLH the very bottom leaves that is a little curled in the picture has a little yellow discoloration.
If anyone is wondering about my medium its a mix of coco coir and a soil I got that has light nutrients.. So I half and half the ratio and made a pretty good mix.. I have added no nutrients at all and there doing what they need to do just fine :) reply back and subscribe!!

IMG_16779.jpg
IMG_167810.jpg

Hello everyone! I am growing 5 beautiful feminized seeds.. Purchased from the single seed centre. Delivered in 2 weeks.. Anyways back to this new ladies I have been in veggie for 12 days.

I am growing from serious seeds White Russian. Also from medical,2046.. And samsara ultraviolet automatic, then from green house SLH and punky lion. I will post pictureS as soon as I can.

Sounds like you have a lot going on the buddy. Looking forward to some pics :)

I'm subbed my friend, and +reps

Sounds like you have a lot going on the buddy. Looking forward to some pics :)

I'm subbed my friend, and +reps

Seedlings are looking good and healthy. Great job

thank you, kind sir. and yup there my females. i am pretty excited.. I wont be able to put the exact 3rd week due to the fact I will be in colorado for the cannabis cup.
this is 17 days from seed for all of them..
this is my first grow
I bought all good shit, I decided if you want it done right then gotta invest, HA HA.
I hope to see you along this journey.
Pics will be a weekly thing of course, unless I strike a problem and if the community is okay with me asking for a little advice and intelligent insight, I will have many questions.

Looking good so far! I'm subbed. You should post something about how the cannabis cup was after you attend. I miss out on getting my tickets to the cup, but I'll be there celebrating legalization on 4/20 at Red Rocks with Slightly Stoopid and Cypress Hill :).

Transplant when the roots have filled the container :)

planetaryHerb: yes I will be taking pictures of this historic event for america.. and I didnt get the chance to grab them tickets.. It's a little disappointing

Mono: Yes sir there 18 days so far looking okay and here is a couple pictures of the automatic..
IMG_67253.jpg
IMG_1690.png
18 days in.. for what it says, it should be 4 days into flowering. and she is called UltraViolet feminized automatic

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom