50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

I'll wait another few days for signs of life in the netcups and then dig em up for investigation.

420-magazine-mobile963142443.jpg

The tallest of the seedlings are about 2.5 inches. PW do you reckon wait a bit more to pluck em for the fog? I'm trying to be as patient as possible lol

Last 3 to pop outta the 50 have been put in these biodegradable paper pots I had sitting round for a test.

420-magazine-mobile852180158.jpg

I don't think the few left will pop so I used a pair of snippers to pinch them till they cracked slightly. If it works awesome, if not, meh...

Hey!! Where did you go? Need an update on the forest!
On a side note... I'm chopping my girls tomorrow night!!! Very exciting times!!
Hey that's the encouraging JM spirit! Haha I had a house inspection today so I literally worked all day yesterday and then cleaned my entire house until 9:30 to get up again at 3am today for work.... I'm rooted...

Here's a quick update though..

420-magazine-mobile2050647133.jpg

Put these in yesterday and they survived their first night. Good little foggers.

420-magazine-mobile987103717.jpg

Wife's off today so half a dozen of these babies are gonna get transplanted to my outdoor plot when it cools down a bit this afternoon.

And the pig shit soil mix has emerged. Definitely looks a bit too hot of a mix...

420-magazine-mobile434503702.jpg

Well now I know .

Here's a quick update though..

420-magazine-mobile2050647133.jpg

Put these in yesterday and they survived their first night. Good little foggers.

420-magazine-mobile987103717.jpg

Wife's off today so half a dozen of these babies are gonna get transplanted to my outdoor plot when it cools down a bit this afternoon.

And the pig shit soil mix has emerged. Definitely looks a bit too hot of a mix...

420-magazine-mobile434503702.jpg

Well now I know .

Look at those little foggers! Love it! Might be a tad hot... lol! But u just don't know until u try!! Hope the inspection went well! ..

Was meant to knock up a fence today but when I was about to head out, the bitch that owns horses out at the farm decided to turn up and let em out into the paddock I needed to travel through. Decided not to carry star posts, wire, bolt cutters and a drum of water past her to set off alarm bells, so I worked a bit more on the coolroom.

Fitted a panel over a power point and another so now 2 walls are done... I'll eventually get the others fitted..

420-magazine-mobile1742872086.jpg

Filled the fog bucket with test subjects

420-magazine-mobile1207546051.jpg

And the rest - plus 1 starting to stand up out of frame

420-magazine-mobile1224866593.jpg

So if the babies aren't dead fingers crossed I'll find time tomorrow to get the fence done and another water.

Back
Top Bottom