50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

Cant wait to see the outdoor grow. That water is fine. Water is water. There will be snakes. Never done a bush grow here without a few snakes. Wallabys and deer are the problem. Need a fence or barrier. They will munch a plant down in a night.

Cant wait to see the outdoor grow. That water is fine. Water is water. There will be snakes. Never done a bush grow here without a few snakes. Wallabys and deer are the problem. Need a fence or barrier. They will munch a plant down in a night.
I'm thinking deer will certainly be a problem. I've been suggested to urinate in jars each visit and leave around the place so I'll give that a shot. Noticed there's possibly a wombat hole right near my plot which I wish I saw earlier....

Was a full on spring weekend here, feels like someone literally flicked a switch. House is all open still at 7:30pm and I think I felt drops of rain. Feels beautiful outside. Enough for the last of my 50 seeds to pop! Well 2 more anyway...

420-magazine-mobile958645842.jpg

Was just about to throw them out

How long did those sit in water? Just curious as I had that one seed that would not open till I did it with my thumb nail.

When you mentioned wombat hole all I could think of was CaddyShack.

How long did those sit in water? Just curious as I had that one seed that would not open till I did it with my thumb nail.

When you mentioned wombat hole all I could think of was CaddyShack.
Just short of a week I think. Pretty sure I put them in last weekend, either Sunday or Monday and it's now Sunday again. The others popped so quickly I thought they were all duds.

We got Rattlesnakes, Bull snakes, Black Widow spiders and scorpions in our parts. They're all nasty fuckers. The odd cougar has been wandering into town lately too and that bothers the me most.

I'm liking the landscape around there Tunkers. Whats the main growth on the land there.

We got Rattlesnakes, Bull snakes, Black Widow spiders and scorpions in our parts. They're all nasty fuckers. The odd cougar has been wandering into town lately too and that bothers the me most.

I'm liking the landscape around there Tunkers. Whats the main growth on the land there.
Nothing wrong with a cougar now and then mate .

I couldn't even tell you what sort of Bambi's were here, let alone tell ya what's growing. Gum trees?

Only 2 didn't show from the seedling tray now.

420-magazine-mobile1046776921.jpg

Heres another 5 that popped from the 50 seeds.

420-magazine-mobile1244625057.jpg

So if the 11 netcups fail and the 6 that are left unopened in glass of water stay that way, add the 2 no shows and I have 31 out of 50.

Oh, make that 29 if these 2 pig shit fert mix pots are too hot. Hoping they do the best so I can play in pig shit out in the bush with a bunch of snakes.... .

420-magazine-mobile2066526693.jpg

(There's the first Sal jnr testing some fog)

Back
Top Bottom