600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Ahhh... so I ain't doing so good on the Flux. Maybe we can come close to the real deal. Maybe. Regardless I have a great feeling about this just as it is. I have a picture in my head of how this turns out.

------Best of big buds to you----

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

My current journal is my only flux attempt. I'm as new as you really, 30 something days in. Look at light Addict's quick guide you have 2 main flux arms growing a cross the pot from these you you get growth, keep the horizontal arms, these are the secondary arms. I do believe it will not be possible keep to get back to true flux.
Shit. So next time. If I was to repot maybe I could pull it off. But I'm gonna keep on with my plan. Wish me luck and check back here every now and again.
If I could pick your brain sometimes I would appreciate that. Thanks for you input Mr. A

Hey Canna Montana I'm doin great. Thanks for asking. I hope you are well , too.

Thank very much. I will surly be by to check that out. I'm sure I will have some questions at some point. Have an awesome day.

Hey Jacob! How's it going? We also have a plant fluxing in our journal. Stop by and check it out. Be sure to ask any questions you have. We will be happy to help
Shoot me the link to that journal if you'd be so kind☺

We got a Northern Lights clone yesterday. So now I gotta upgrade everything and start taking this a lil more seriously, w/two lil girls to take care of now. If anyone has experience with a Northern Lights soil
grow I would greatly appreciate your input. Asap. I am getting happy frog Friday

Soil grow. May have screwed this up too. Just found out that I put it in soil that keeps feeding six months. How can I fix this ?

Jacob I am going to assume you are using something like Miracle Grow...:straightface: It's not the best choice but it can work... My first grow was in MG and with a little hand holding from some awesome members it came out really good... it is at the very beginning of my journal if you just want to do some reading but I will be more than happy to give ya a hand when I can help... You basically just have to really pay attention to their exact needs at the moment and deal with it that way and if you are going to add nutes also... start at 1/4 strength and work your way up... doubtful you will get past half strength with the time released nutes too... It's not a catastrophe but next round... check me out and I will give you an amazing recipe for easy peasy organic.. add water only... soil....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Ahhh... so I ain't doing so good on the Flux. Maybe we can come close to the real deal. Maybe. Regardless I have a great feeling about this just as it is. I have a picture in my head of how this turns out.

I can almost assure you that Light would tell you as long as she has life and you have a plan in your head for her she is a proper flux....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

We got a Northern Lights clone yesterday. So now I gotta upgrade everything and start taking this a lil more seriously, w/two lil girls to take care of now. If anyone has experience with a Northern Lights soil
grow I would greatly appreciate your input. Asap. I am getting happy frog Friday

We have a northern lights growing right now. Check her out.

Jacob I am going to assume you are using something like Miracle Grow...:straightface: It's not the best choice but it can work... My first grow was in MG and with a little hand holding from some awesome members it came out really good... it is at the very beginning of my journal if you just want to do some reading but I will be more than happy to give ya a hand when I can help... You basically just have to really pay attention to their exact needs at the moment and deal with it that way and if you are going to add nutes also... start at 1/4 strength and work your way up... doubtful you will get past half strength with the time released nutes too... It's not a catastrophe but next round... check me out and I will give you an amazing recipe for easy peasy organic.. add water only... soil....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:
Hey Dennise, I'm good now I think Friday I'm getting Happy Frog. So imma flush her out and put her in a bigger pot with H.F. N leter get ta growin.. .

Pigeons just put up a vid today on NL. Linky Dinky

:passitleft:

Thank you Magic Jim. Checking it out a lil later.

Lookin good, Jacobsenji.. Half the fun is trying something you've always wanted to do. Sooner or later I wanna do a LA style Flux with 1 plant... They look awesome and he's a great grower. Lot of good info in LAs threads.
Don't sweat the soil too much! It'll be ok. Just don't add any extra nutes, at least not for a while..

420-magazine-mobile714403926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile533094275.jpg
420-magazine-mobile415107612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile688034337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1670294644.jpg

Northern Lights been on 24 hr. For 4 days.
Gonna transplant tomorrow , update on all at a later time. . .

Can anyone help me with this ; Northern Lights has been on 24hrs and has never stood up like it was real healthy not one time. Is this normal ?

Can anyone help me with this ; Northern Lights has been on 24hrs and has never stood up like it was real healthy not one time. Is this normal ?

It just looks like this all the time, it's getting bigger though so maybe it's fine. I just want it to look like it's roaring to get growing ! I'm so frustrated .

Just transplanted into pot. When can I take clones from her ?

420-magazine-mobile2050583046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile519256024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787501204.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434350430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1965178728.jpg

Northern Lights freshly transplanted . .

Back
Top Bottom