600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

420-magazine-mobile2009913171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile337423819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile264919587.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623446900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1135037644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile193925891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1101759720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2142632579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile44359995.jpg

Bag seed baby got a fresh cut today as well and some training. Gonna be a long veg for her

------Best of big buds to you----

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

The idea was a Flux on the bag seed and now it's taking off in another direction. Main theme is Flux though. Maybe graph some Northern on as well later. Just an experimental plant I feel.

420-magazine-mobile157874103.jpg

Northern Lights back in grow space. . .

Jacob... How old is she...:confused: I think you are right and something is just not right.... If you don't mind give me her living arrangements now... Did you get her moved to the Fox Farms..:confused: We got this just give me a little more information....:circle-of-love:

P.S. Why are you running her 24 hours... IMO they do a lot of their growing in lights off...:circle-of-love:
I am running 24 hr. Because I don't know what I'm doing. Should I go 18-6 or even less ? I would appreciate any info and guidance. . .

Jacob... How old is she...:confused: I think you are right and something is just not right.... If you don't mind give me her living arrangements now... Did you get her moved to the Fox Farms..:confused: We got this just give me a little more information....:circle-of-love:
Northern Lights:.
Okay. She is in reg potting soil. Under 20 watt flouro , 1x13watt CFL , 1x78 watt LED. Just came out out of solo cup into 1 gal. Container. Temp is 78 day 68 night. Humidity is 50%.

Bag seed is under 2x13 watt CFLs and 1x28 watt led. Same soil temps and humidity. Same room.

I have notice that Northern Lights has gotten much more lush and green in the last couple of hours since transplant. She had a full rootball in solo cup. Nice white and healthy.
Maybe by the end of afternoon she'll perk up and say hi.
Hey how long should I wait to clone her ?

Ok... Root bound would have been my guess and I'm thinking she was just a bit hungry so everything you have done is perfect except... Run those lights back to 18/6... They need the down time for growth and health.... I think you are going to see good things from here....:circle-of-love:

Ok... Root bound would have been my guess and I'm thinking she was just a bit hungry so everything you have done is perfect except... Run those lights back to 18/6... They need the down time for growth and health.... I think you are going to see good things from here....:circle-of-love:
You think it's too early to get a clone ?. .

You can certainly take them now, but I'd wait a few days for the stress of transplanting to settle.

:tokin:
Thank you. I'm gonna wait then. Thank you.

Ok thought I was already in on this one.... I run an odd light schedule in Veg 12-5-2-5 and it help greatly with the daytime temps...not to mention easier on the wallet. Not my info but I was under belief that in lights on they grow foliage and lights off the roots really grow.... Just stuff I have read though...

:peace:

FE

420-magazine-mobile431683167.jpg
420-magazine-mobile320787917.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1519092285.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325608184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691175990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1906075430.jpg

I got up this morning and Northern Lights girl was waving her arms and practically begging to give me a gift. So I graciously accepted and cloned her. After some lighting adjustments I put her back in veg space.
Clones name is Beth: Northern Lights #5 ........ 6-6-2016
Placed in solo cup. Generic potting soil distilled watering until roots established.
Indirect lighting, Temps 80 Fahrenheit, Humidity 60%

420-magazine-mobile1891012216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1664608197.jpg
Bag seed baby has responded well to grooming and training.
420-magazine-mobile242522077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile566977046.jpg

I will keep this plant in veg until it's time. Actually considering multi strain mothering her. Any thoughts. Other than putting her in a bigger container later, lol. . .

Ok thought I was already in on this one.... I run an odd light schedule in Veg 12-5-2-5 and it help greatly with the daytime temps...not to mention easier on the wallet. Not my info but I was under belief that in lights on they grow foliage and lights off the roots really grow.... Just stuff I have read though...

FE
Same stuff I read. Just a lil somethin, last night I gave em 8hrs of dark. And if the pattern of late would've followed this morning would be different. I feel like, even after I chopped an extreme amount of veg the day before that, after a break in light there was a tremendous burst of growth after only 18 hrs of intense light immediately following said chopping. Just something I noticed. After all this is my first indoor grow and I was an absolute virgin when it came to being "rough," cutting, bending, breaking, and stripping veg away until a few days ago.
But I think we both kind of enjoy doing this. . . .
Maybe she would've responded just as good with no break in light. If I were to do it again with the same strain later I will do everything that I've done up until now.
Slowly gaining new respect for journaling from this experience. No way I can remember exactly what happened this year, as far as next year.

One more thing. I haven't been rough with Northern Lights or her clone. Only bag seed

Ah Hah ! Root bound it was. Late last night at lights out I seen her standing up smiling and waving and thanking me. So, after 6 hours of light this morning I cloned her. She has taken it very well and I expect good things. I noticed a change in color and smell after 8 solid hours of dark. I'm a believer just from this alone. Tonight I will start 18-6. Thank you, D. . .

Quick photo update
420-magazine-mobile1388421027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718970833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile777321558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1734247728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058558973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile638342661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1971614365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926667429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106962443.jpg

Quick photo update
420-magazine-mobile1388421027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718970833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile777321558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1734247728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058558973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile638342661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1971614365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926667429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106962443.jpg

Everything is looking fantabulous n green. Clone are gonna make it. I broke both secondary arms of plant (to train it) after taking two clones, and transplanting all in 48 hours. She has loved every minute of it. She is beautiful and tough. Only the strong survive, right.
Go Northern Lights !!! . .

Something someone said to me a long time ago and I pass along alot....

"In veg they adapt. In flower react!"

Really if you always remember that you will never go wrong.

Defol's or cloning it is good to keep it under 30% of the total. Always in veg. Little in flower. all that is debatable though...

Except auto's forget everything I have ever said for them it doesnt count.
Lol

FE

Back
Top Bottom