600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Lost a Northern Lights clone. S okay tho. Still got a beauty left
420-magazine-mobile2056686545.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1068938907.jpg

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Northern Lights. Lookin pretty good considering all the stress I put her through last week
420-magazine-mobile1421021032.jpg

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Blueberry Headband lookin pretty sweet today. I'll post more later when I get some time.
420-magazine-mobile787634691.jpg

That's cool. I was thinking of approaching this in a more personal way. A kind of therapy, if you will. Maybe reflect on my moods and personal ways of thinking only recognizable by my rhythms and personality patterns.
I'm all stoned right now on some of our outdoor stuff from last season. So that's why the fancy way of talking right now (see above).
Thanks for the link to, "my little corner".
Appreciate that.

I use the couch in my signature for the same thing... Now admittedly my regular journal does go a bit off topic quite often...:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Okay. Anyone think that I could get a decent harvest from just planting in Fox Farms Ocean Forest vegging through with no nutes and just add bloom nutes and molasses for flowering ?

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Northern Lights and "Beth," Northern Lights clone foto update:
420-magazine-mobile1202320488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118734401.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1478668236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185252757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile403211694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1302876746.jpg

Clone is gonna make it ! Yippeeee ! ✌

Okay. Anyone think that I could get a decent harvest from just planting in Fox Farms Ocean Forest vegging through with no nutes and just add bloom nutes and molasses for flowering ?

It would depend on how long you plan if keeping them in veg. It will work though. May not be a minster, but you will get buds.

Lost a Northern Lights clone. S okay tho. Still got a beauty left
420-magazine-mobile2056686545.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1068938907.jpg

Anyone know what causes that weird browning at the tips where I cut for transpiration ?
It's kinda slimy, almost imperceptible, so I'm guessing that too much humidity maybe ?
I sprayed it (misted) for the first four days. I'm almost positive that humidity is the case.

Anyone know what causes that weird browning at the tips where I cut for transpiration ?
It's kinda slimy, almost imperceptible, so I'm guessing that too much humidity maybe ?
I sprayed it (misted) for the first four days. I'm almost positive that humidity is the case.

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Was this a clone? Still rooting? if not usually the ends of the leaf are over feeding etc... If the humidity isnt too low I would take it out of the jar and stop spraying it. Might need more backround on it and a better pic though ;/

FE

Far East hit it on the nail IMO... You don't need to be spraying the top part of your girl especially if the humidity is high.... as far as the tips I agree with him too... Soooo on the question of if you could grow with just the Fox Farms soil... sure you can... are you going to get the most out of your plants... No..:thedoubletake: but for the most part it is an organic soil and if you did a worm casting tea with a bit of fishy stuff or something like seaweed concentrate you should be fine... That's basically how I grow now period... I mix up my soil and add rain water... Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend.....:circle-of-love:

Was this a clone? Still rooting? if not usually the ends of the leaf are over feeding etc... If the humidity isnt too low I would take it out of the jar and stop spraying it. Might need more backround on it and a better pic though ;/

FE
Thanks FE. Those fotos where the clone is covered are a three or four days old. I already fixed the problem a few days ago. I was just curious as to what anyone thought caused this textually weird discoloration. Humidity like I thought. That seems to be the conclusion that you guys, the experienced indoor growers, are coming to.
So based on that alone I am hypothesizing that my decisions up to today have been correct.
Maybe you guys just graded a test that I was giving myself.
Thank you very much. I appreciate all of the help I receive from you Awesome people who are here.
Last night she looked like this :
420-magazine-mobile13579280.jpg

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Nope. Then again, I guess this would really require that "decent" be defined.

Foxfarms feeding schedule recommends a shedload of their nutrients. Schedules.

Add, lights, attention to detail, some patience, great genetics and some good water to all their products and you'll have something beyond decent.

:passitleft:

Nope. Then again, I guess this would really require that "decent" be defined.

Foxfarms feeding schedule recommends a shedload of their nutrients. Schedules.

Add, lights, attention to detail, some patience, great genetics and some good water to all their products and you'll have something beyond decent.

:passitleft:
Thanks MagicJim.
That makes perfect sense. Due to Fox Farms commercial nature I should've automatically sensed that I would need to purchase future supplemental nutes. You know what I was just having a discussion with my wife, Meghan and i told her about some things I've seen on here like people building their own, " Just water with properly pH water and grow soil. " Not to say that we are limited to just that but hey it opens new doors. She's as excited as me now. Things are going to be growing a lot bigger, all around, very soon I suspect. She loves to grow and now she's warming up to indoors. Due,
mind you (anyone who reads this) in no small part to things I talk to her about when I get off of here. She'll open up her own room soon lol. Hence, "opening up doors."
Man I crack me up. Lol

Thank you very much for your very thought provoking and positive conversation vibe for the wife and myself.

I always try and include my wife with my growing. She loves that I grow, but has never gotten into it herself. I loof forward to the day she does

:thumb: Looking forward to the future grows

I wish my fella would get interested in growing with me but it's all he can do to pretend he is listening when I am rambling on about it...:straightface: and on the just add water soil... as you know... I'm totally in....:high-five: I ain't gonna lie to ya and maybe there are other growers that can do better but for the most part my yields are not what they were when I was using the full line of FF... and I do mean the full line...:) but the taste and potency do not even compare to what I grow now... I can taste the flavors... lemon or mango or whatever.... and there is simply no harshness at all... I mix up my soil... let it cook a bit... and after that I just add rain water.... If I am bored or if they look like they need a little extra loving I will make them the worm casting tea with the SeaCom seaweed concentrate and that's it.... My yields are not as good as some of my nuted grows have been but for what little I give up in quantity I have certainly made up in quality... and I know my lungs thank me for it and I also make my medicine out of my own grows so I didn't want the nutes in my medicine... Anyhow... I'm rambling...:sorry: Hope you have a blessed and green day.....:circle-of-love:

I wish my fella would get interested in growing with me but it's all he can do to pretend he is listening when I am rambling on about it...:straightface: and on the just add water soil... as you know... I'm totally in....:high-five: I ain't gonna lie to ya and maybe there are other growers that can do better but for the most part my yields are not what they were when I was using the full line of FF... and I do mean the full line...:) but the taste and potency do not even compare to what I grow now... I can taste the flavors... lemon or mango or whatever.... and there is simply no harshness at all... I mix up my soil... let it cook a bit... and after that I just add rain water.... If I am bored or if they look like they need a little extra loving I will make them the worm casting tea with the SeaCom seaweed concentrate and that's it.... My yields are not as good as some of my nuted grows have been but for what little I give up in quantity I have certainly made up in quality... and I know my lungs thank me for it and I also make my medicine out of my own grows so I didn't want the nutes in my medicine... Anyhow... I'm rambling...:sorry: Hope you have a blessed and green day.....:circle-of-love:
Thank you so very very much. I'm as stoned as ...... oh thank you. Tomorrow I will try to make this right.
I love this little place I get to go to on my tablet each night. Thank you so much for that. All 420

Back
Top Bottom