600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Thank you so very very much. I'm as stoned as ...... oh thank you. Tomorrow I will try to make this right.
I love this little place I get to go to on my tablet each night. Thank you so much for that. All 420

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg
It took me a couple months to want to get on here after nis started here, and it's was a great decision! I love it here. :passitleft:

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Look up Villageidiot and he does the most budget grow possible and recently did something close to no feed. Read up on some of his stuff the guy is a wiz. He mixes up tea's to feed and once you buy some of the stuff it goes an amazing long way. cheap to begin with. And he experiments alot with box store available stuff... He is in the middle of moving so his threads are quiet but he promises to respond to PM's

Great guy that helped me immensely...

I do not brew my own but find most brand nutes even some of the lesser expensive stuff can do the trick. And done correctly can go quite a ways for me at least. I always say boy I better go get more.. and then I find I keep waiting... Lol. VI did make me realize that live res is sooo much easier..

Just sayin

:peace:

FE

The approach of just add water is seriously so much easier. All that time you spend measuring and pH balancing nutes you can now spend on paying more hands on attention to your girls. They sure appreciate it, you can believe that ;) What gal doesn't like some extra attention ???

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Look up Villageidiot and he does the most budget grow possible and recently did something close to no feed. Read up on some of his stuff the guy is a wiz. He mixes up tea's to feed and once you buy some of the stuff it goes an amazing long way. cheap to begin with. And he experiments alot with box store available stuff... He is in the middle of moving so his threads are quiet but he promises to respond to PM's

Great guy that helped me immensely...

I do not brew my own but find most brand nutes even some of the lesser expensive stuff can do the trick. And done correctly can go quite a ways for me at least. I always say boy I better go get more.. and then I find I keep waiting... Lol. VI did make me realize that live res is sooo much easier..

Just sayin

FE
Actually FE, you and VI were the first two people I talked with here. When he gets back on I'll be putting the screws to him. Lol.
Nah it's no rush.
Things are changing around here after this weekend. Going to pick up some more lady's and equipment. Totally unexpected windfall. Wife's brothers gonna help me take this to another level. Looking forward to it now. When we first moved in we had no plans for anything inside. I'll admit I did. .
But now she's involved and that's a nice thing for all of us.
So now that plans for expansion have been initiated they must be layed out carefully. There are budgetary concerns. So I'm thinking just add water soil.
Things will probably change by the end of this run. Who knows I may end up with a DWC system and fancy lights, sponsored by the light companies and all. Lol. ... Sorry I'm rambling. Great flowers I'm into this morning. Seriously, I doubt if I go anywhere in that direction. I'm a dirt man.
P.s. What did "live res," mean ?
Thanks for stopping in

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Live is adding beneficial bacteria in the res to kill off the bad bacteria... Some people use sterile to kill off bad bacteria. But that seemed harder to me as the bad stuff can be strong. So there are products that give you the good ones. But you can't use other products at same time that will kill them off.

Gotta run

FE

The approach of just add water is seriously so much easier. All that time you spend measuring and pH balancing nutes you can now spend on paying more hands on attention to your girls. They sure appreciate it, you can believe that ;) What gal doesn't like some extra attention ???
Know that's right ! Now I've gone and committed to bringing more home this weekend to live and grow here. Ah shucks what have I done. I'm stretched so thin now ! . Think I'm for sure going this route next grow.

Training day for Lil Bag Seed Baby.
420-magazine-mobile938800663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile961319427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1635845876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1859936203.jpg

Here's a couple Glam shots of Blueberry Headband actin purty for the cam
420-magazine-mobile1640985018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1347641131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile28662800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile36512328.jpg

Things are moving along nicely. Maybe I defoliated a bit too much the first time around on Bag Seed Baby. Gonna let her just go to town now. Water and a daily grooming of new shoots, maybe a few times a day depending on what is happening round here, to open up new shoots letting in light prematurely. Speeding up growth.

Did some LST on Northern Lights mother.
NL clone is doing very well. Quick question though. How long should I leave it covered with dome ?
I took it off last night and it seems to be doing okay. Just don't wanna cause any unnecessary delays or shock.

In my ever be it so humble opinion there is no such thing as too much defoliation...:)....:circle-of-love:
Really ? I feel like I slowed her down considerably last time. Now she seems to really be taking off. I was figuring on lettin her get a nice big capable root system then just going to town in a couple three weeks. Just training in a Flux style manner, but diff.
Not too much too soon ?

You'll start to notice that heavy defol (or defoliating a fluxed plant) will slightly cause a delay in growth. But typically after 2-3 days, you'll see an increase in growth very rapidly.

You'll start to notice that heavy defol (or defoliating a fluxed plant) will slightly cause a delay in growth. But typically after 2-3 days, you'll see an increase in growth very rapidly.

It's amazing how quick they bounce back after a big defoil. These pics were taken just 3 days apart, you can see in the first how thin her tips were after I thought I'd taken too much off. Hope you don't mind me dropping them here.

Screenshot_20160616-205218.png
Screenshot_20160616-205236.png

Jacob (can I call you Jake? Like that name.. "Big Jake"- John Wayne! Good American name! I'm assuming you are American...).
I try for a just add water grow as you know but I need a bit more practice at it.. I found my girls looking a bit hungry also last night, and I use organic fertilizers in home-made coco-based soil mix.. You can add too much at first, but cooking the soil for a few weeks helps, so I use some organic ferts in pellet form, which I also crush into powder for top-dressing pots, which I then water in with a generic fish based liquid here called Powerfeed. All natural; can't really over do it. And it's the easiest way to boost old soil. Would be perfect with your FF stuff... Simple without huge expense.. And you just water the ferts in as the plants need it. I mix everything at about half what the label says, just to be safe. You can always add more next watering..

BTW I get 'Grow' and 'Bloom' pellets, which is handy..

Ill get some shots tomorrow of the Bag Seed Baby and Northern Lights mother. I lil tired from father's day with wife's family. Been gone a couple days. But stuffs changed. Got some more seedlings. Wife's brother says he thinks they're feminized. Well see. So foto time
420-magazine-mobile1184943061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855966274.jpg
two very nice small and hard beans of indeterminate sex or genus. (Hind sight says I should've taken pics of seeds but common sense says this cheap device, I connect to the wonderment and fantastic people here @420, isn't capable of taking a quality picture of something that small. I'll upgrade hopefully soon.

Back
Top Bottom