600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Nuther update. Transplanted Blueberry Headband today into bigger container. She looks great in my opinion.
420-magazine-mobile1626397009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile265993740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1372456896.jpg

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Got two seedlings as well but transplanted rock wool cube into F F Ocean Forest. 3.5 inch pots. Good idea I hope ?
Anybody think differently ?
Just curious if it could be too strong.

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Okay I gotta scenario for you 420. Here goes, above pictured plant vegging in sun for 4 weeks. HARD ! Then take her in side and flower her out.
How much light will I need for this ?

Can a flower season be completed if under lit ?

Can I flower her out halfway and take clones from her, reverting them back to veg, thereby "Monster Cropping them," also reducing how much nutes and light to finish flower of mother ?

Or would taking clones from her stress mother out to much to finish flower ?

Please Bless me with the knowledge to carry this out in a proper and spectacular fashion.

Is there any reason why you need to bring it inside to flower?

But if you were, then a 250 watt led would do wonders for her.

On the monster cropping aspect, we have one going right now and she was taken 6 weeks in flower and has now exploded. It also didn't stress her at all. As for the nutes I wouldn't lower them. Just my opinion. They put on major weight in the last 2 weeks.

If they go inside to flower, 12/12 light schedule.

Hope some of this will help you. :thumb:

You are taking on a lot of different variable for a first grow. I find it's a lot easier to control the growth of the plant inside. But no light can compete with the sun. That being said... More light equals more bud imo. The biggest you can afford. Right now, all I could afford was to get a 600 HPS. So that's what I have for now. As far as taking clones goes, if you don't take a lot of cuttings, I think you can do this before you go into flower or in the first two weeks. That's how I like to do it anyways. Should be an interesting grow you have here. Consider me in.

Cheers

:roorrip:

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Is there any reason why you need to bring it inside to flower?

But if you were, then a 250 watt led would do wonders for her.

On the monster cropping aspect, we have one going right now and she was taken 6 weeks in flower and has now exploded. It also didn't stress her at all. As for the nutes I wouldn't lower them. Just my opinion. They put on major weight in the last 2 weeks.

If they go inside to flower, 12/12 light schedule.

Hope some of this will help you. :thumb:
Neighbors mostly.
I gotta keep her short n stout so I'm figuring onna Flux style training. I'm sure that size would become an issue if left outside for an entire season.
Also, I would have another size issue to consider with the pot indoors in case I did have to bring her in after a certain size in her physical profile ( in veg) is surpassed. Then there's smell to consider.
Just wanna harness some of this beautiful weather for the next month or so to my advantage.
Use some of the lights that I'm currently using on her for different projects for a time.
Lastly but certainly not leastly.
I'm a newbie to indoors and I'm maybe not ready to jump in head first into a commitment yet. Lol.
And, I like to jis try stuff.
Now, I'm learning to keep a journal. So maybe I can keep a record of me screwing up so my wife can say,
" I told you so.".
Thanks man. .

You are taking on a lot of different variable for a first grow. I find it's a lot easier to control the growth of the plant inside. But no light can compete with the sun. That being said... More light equals more bud imo. The biggest you can afford. Right now, all I could afford was to get a 600 HPS. So that's what I have for now. As far as taking clones goes, if you don't take a lot of cuttings, I think you can do this before you go into flower or in the first two weeks. That's how I like to do it anyways. Should be an interesting grow you have here. Consider me in.

Cheers

:roorrip:
I'm thinking of taking the clones halfway through flower and then reverting them to veg, "Monster Cropping." Creating a lot more tops. I wanna take as many clones as possible during flower without stressing her too much but compensate for loss of all that beautiful starlight we call the Sun. I need to get max yield from this baby girl no matter how much time in flower.
So, I'm looking for a healthy mature root system in order to put her through motions of next phase of experimental development.

I'm possibly looking at about half the watts you've got now in your 600 watt HPS. Thanks for stopping in to see what's going on. I'm new to keeping journal so I tend to just take pictures and learn on here what's going on with my grow. As I grow I'm sure my journal will have to change as well.
Anyhow thanks again.

I'm thinking of taking the clones halfway through flower and then reverting them to veg, "Monster Cropping." Creating a lot more tops. I wanna take as many clones as possible during flower without stressing her too much but compensate for loss of all that beautiful starlight we call the Sun. I need to get max yield from this baby girl no matter how much time in flower.
So, I'm looking for a healthy mature root system in order to put her through motions of next phase of experimental development.

I'm possibly looking at about half the watts you've got now in your 600 watt HPS. Thanks for stopping in to see what's going on. I'm new to keeping journal so I tend to just take pictures and learn on here what's going on with my grow. As I grow I'm sure my journal will have to change as well.
Anyhow thanks again.

Do you know if I can control how much time a plant spends in flower ?
Can you do this multiple times, Flower and then Reveg ?

The plant will still need to flower the same amount of time. You can pull clones for revegging right up to harvest I believe but I think the longer you wait the longer it will take to revert back to veg. Some people leave a couple branches from a harvest and reveg the plant. I have done it at week 2-3 into flower before and it still takes a long time to revert. I have a plant in flower now that was a clone of a TW that started to flower when I switched veg light schedule but never got buds. Just unusual grow patterns compared to before. Sorta monster cropped.

The stuff is really interesting but personally Jacob..... I would just run normal for a run or two indoors to see how things work out. then start playing with that stuff. Revegging takes a long time to revert. You could start a seed from fresh and get it up and going faster. The clone needs 10 days or so for roots then probably 3-4 weeks to revert and get some decent growth. Maybe longer...

I don't have alot of experience in this other than from pulling clones too late and being forced to see the reveg..lol

:peace:

FE

Hey guys. I gotta quick question. I've had some sugar leaves and trimmings soaking in Isopropyl alcohol for a bit now. Should I freeze this before I strain it while frozen ?

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Yeah but couldn't that make oil more soluble n soak into more porous places like woody stems n such ?

Alcohol is more permeable than water , right ?

Man I've been working and busy with bills and hooking up more work. I'll catch up after weekend. Everything looks fantastic tho. Another bean popped YAY for us all.

Goin upta camp and just gonna ghost everything for the weekend with the wife. Time off to chill out. Smoke n ride the lake n river on boat n jet ski.

Have a green n great weekend all !

:thumb:

Man o man am I sorry for neglecting this. And for what I'm about to do. Just gonna post some pics n go. Everything is doing fantastic even though I hardly ever see time to care and maintain a garden right now.
420-magazine-mobile584437009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile476257002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1142962081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile861493776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1982574312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2048898320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile174582435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25613782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile596257622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom