600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Mars Hydro do good economical LEDs; they run a HUGE thread here on 420..
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Morning all.

Much better updates coming soon.
420-magazine-mobile954746678.jpg
The ones in the cooler go outside every day. The big one in back is Northern Lights, future mother. So here's a couple of quick photos. Maybe by next weekend I'll be able to discontinue indoor outdoor rotation of babies due to insufficient lighting. I am spinning my wheels here at the moment. Everytime I top or groom a plant I attempt a clone. So, I am running out of room. Once I have this spare room ready I feel like I'll be able to get a routine and some structure to the process.
Okay peeps I hope everyone has an Awesome day.

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Never before seen photos !
Caught in Rotation !
So here's a photo update in the sun. I've been taking everyone for a daily walk due to insufficient lighting and because they're still relatively short I'll be able to get away with this for a couple more weeks until I can figure out how to get some real deal lights. I know I'm inviting bugs and Lord knows what else in but I feel like light is more important. After all I can fix most pest problems. Right ?
Northern Lights clone update. Blueberry Headband from seed. Lil Bag Seed Baby (AKA attempted Flux but better known here at home as Better Luck Next Time). Couple other unknown Bag Seed babies.

Okay first in line up is N.L. Clone update :
June 19
420-magazine-mobile1746281789.jpg

Today
420-magazine-mobile950765224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1144823471.jpg

What a beauty huh ?
Five inches of growth and now around five inches in diameter. Great internodal spacing.

Northern Lights future mother:
3gal. Container
Ocean Forest
June 3rd
420-magazine-mobile525126870.jpg

Today
420-magazine-mobile583193447.jpg

Another couple shots. Hadta move her for these.
420-magazine-mobile259297214.jpg

Here we go with more pics below.
Blueberry Headband from Seed.
Now known as Lil Ms Groot thanks to fellow grower, Santb.
Before shot. June 16th
420-magazine-mobile369909987.jpg

Today
420-magazine-mobile65978176.jpg

Sitting next to her distant cousin N.L. Clone
420-magazine-mobile1381800968.jpg

Now for the failed Flux.
Bag Seed Baby my personal fave.
3gal. Container
Ocean Forest
May 23rd
420-magazine-mobile510902542.jpg

Today I untied her and within 2hours she looked like this
420-magazine-mobile940735475.jpg

Exactly one month ago
420-magazine-mobile1862786712.jpg

Okay some quick photos of various bag seed
420-magazine-mobile140016684.jpg
420-magazine-mobile73593205.jpg
Just to the right of the bigger containers inside black piping
420-magazine-mobile1562345631.jpg

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Subscribed for the grow, we are working on your tablet inquires and will be in touch :thanks:

No "jumbledness" that I can see!

Happy Gardening mate :cheer:

Thanks man. Glad to have ya L.F. Things are gonna be turning around very soon I feel. So stay tuned. . . . .

Hey Jacobs and Megs, I was going to read through the whole journal but it looks like you summed it up with those "never before seen" collection. Quite the turnaround on the flux, clones are so intriguing too. Consider me subbed, glad to follow along.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Snid thanks for subbing in and reading. It'll probably be a minute before anything exciting happens here but it's gonna happen.

. .

Looking good Big Jake! Regular plantation ya got goin over there!

Yeah I'm about to run out myself.. Except for trim...! Time for a cleanse anyway...

Been clean since yesterday afternoon. Mood is darkening and pain is getting to be a bit more sharp

Sux !

So does anyone think I should take a few clones and root em then switch to flower ? Or should I take a couple clones and put mom into flower ? If I flower mother will I need to upsize pot ? Currently in a 3 gal.
If I go to flower clones how big of pot should I be using to flower clones ?

IF ?

Okay 420, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to invite some opinions concerning flower ?
Please

So does anyone think I should take a few clones and root em then switch to flower ? Or should I take a couple clones and put mom into flower ? If I flower mother will I need to upsize pot ? Currently in a 3 gal.
If I go to flower clones how big of pot should I be using to flower clones ?

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

I don't think it really matters either way. I do both sometimes. Keep a mom and sometimes reclone as I call it... Send mother to flower and start over on the clones. I think they are all essentially the same age. If you take the clone it is still a clone from the older mom and thus will technically be that age too. One seed with various clones/moms/cuttings. will degrade after 2-3 years is most peoples opinion. But some say it never does. Another debate....

That make sense?

:peace:

FE

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband

Think we already talked about up potting.... But you can also go too big too fast and it never will utilize the bigger pot. and the opposite. But most i read says stepping up the pot size as you go will help the roots become more dense and expand quicker on upsizing. So letting the roots fill each size as you go is mostly the key.....

Kabice?

FE

Here we go.
Super blessed by this place and people here. Any words I can think of cannot express right now at this moment how overcome with gratitude and how humbled I am.
@ 420 (the members) I've had the extreme pleasure of interacting with, Thank you !
It seems as though I've taken a path that offers not only the peace and focus I've been looking for which I found in growing.
Now I'm indoors and yet again it's been proven that this path is the path needed for growth. I have looked for a community of people that get the same things I get and likewise interests since I can remember. A place to fit in if you will.
I'll explain much more later. I am getting a grip on things here finally.
Here are some preview pics up big boy updates :
420-magazine-mobile1031907230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1747299260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile645132136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile875993592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746071683.jpg

Thanks for stoppin in and look for updated grow journal very soon !. . . .

Back
Top Bottom