600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Lookin good! That blue stuff; that just from the lights?

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Hey guys. I gotta quick question. I've had some sugar leaves and trimmings soaking in Isopropyl alcohol for a bit now. Should I freeze this before I strain it while frozen ?

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs
What are you intending to do with the alcohol after its separated from the leaves?

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Lookin good! That blue stuff; that just from the lights?
Thanks
Yup. Just LED lights. Pictures came out weird, it's this tablet i use, I think.
I'm taking everything up a notch this month coming up. 8 bulb t5's.
Gonna use these old LEDs and CFLs to keep ladies in veg in a separate room.

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

I had intended to ( have been) use as a topical. Decided not to strain it.

♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg
I don't strain mine. I just use a makeup dabber to put in the jar to collect the alcohol and apply it to my skin. I figure if I don't strain it might continue to get stronger. Who knows though.

Re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Blueberry Headband from seed after defol
420-magazine-mobile60306722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile11434337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153137440.jpg
What causes this new growth after topping ? Anyone ?

So I topped the Blueberry Headband from seed a few days ago. I started noticing new growth above where I topped. I decided to wait until after defol to take pics and ask questions. Sorry bout quality of photos.
420-magazine-mobile1484421113.jpg
after topping before defol
420-magazine-mobile1968980953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile261674718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile950863750.jpg
After defol

Anyone know what causes this new growth ?

She's got her arms spread out sayin "Look at me! Love me! Worship me!"

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night... She could be Groots relative...

Ok, so what happened when you topped was the whole top didn't come off. It created 3 tops in the same crotch in the plant instead of 2. What you did is called a Fim. It stands for "f#@k I missed. A true topping will grow 2 tops.
Three is better than two. Right ? .. F#@k I guess I did. Lmao. I just had Girl Scout Cookie for first time.
Please, Pardon my humor.

Three is better than two. Right ? .. F#@k I guess I did. Lmao. I just had Girl Scout Cookie for first time.
Please, Pardon my humor.

3 is way better! You can take that top and make it a clone, or you can let her go! So many choices! Lol

Okay Ladies and Gentleman.
Looks like it's gonna be a minute before I can fully commit to this journal. I don't have any routine or resources. So photo progress reports are about all I'll have to offer for a spell.
I have a total of 13 plants and only 250 Watts of light. I am working on getting a much better setup. I haven't had an income since I got hurt a couple years ago. So I am scratching together everything I can to make this happen. We have started to buy from off the street because we are officially out of last year's outdoor harvest now. And no longer have land to grow on.
Now we have to buy. My pain and insomnia are completely unbearable without any smoke, and Bless my beautiful wife, so does my personality.
So it's even harder to get money for good setup. I am rotating plants inside to out and back in order to keep it going.

But alas , we come to a point where it's inevitable we're gonna need a bigger light. Duneh duneh dunddundadunda.
Like the Mighty Jaws I must hunt.
For light. For flower. For life.
Lmao !
This is pretty decent smoke I'm high now. But $30 U.S. for an eighth.
What an outrage ! I tell ya !

It's been a while since I had to actually pay money for Mary Jane. But this accident really took a toll on our lives. Now I'm getting better and walking again and working sometimes with a buddy of mine I've only known for a couple of months (where I buy smoke too) who has no clue what I'm doing behind these closed doors.
I can really appreciate the freedom that 420 magazine offers and the ability to communicate with like minded people. Thank you for being here for me and all others. Have a good night. Anyone have any suggestions on Lights and best value feel free to give me some info. Thanks.
Good night again.

Back
Top Bottom