A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Great job as always Pigeons.

The wife has to say hello next time. Your fans demand it.

I love me some White Widow too.

:roorrip:

Great videos! Happy to see the first ever Thinderpaws bloom :cool:
Keep up the good work. PC clone should be there soon :cool:
Also thought it was cute your wife has her own red bong

:thumb: great video Pigeons. It's cool that your wife helps you trim and you guys take time to bond. Because of a lot of the members on this site who include their spouses, my weezy has decided to get more involved in my grow. Very good looking buds you have there, my friend. Here's to you and your family. Cheers :roorrip:

:love: Thanks guys! That means a lot.

She got a nice laugh out of your comments. And as you guys know a happy woman is a happy man. So thanks for being a part of that guys!

And I'm glad that it excites other women/wives to participate with their partners. Fits couples of all sizes and shapes :hug:

:love::high-five::love:

:love:Keeping busy! Hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful day! Lots of love to each of you. :love:

Preparing for the big cure!

Just a helpful note on when to start curing.

Happy Birthday Baby. Let me light up. :woohoo: :party: :love: :hug::hug: :love: :party: :party: :party:

Good evening Pigeons. :love: :hug::hug: :love:

I broke my little bubbler last week so I ordered a replacement. It came in today.

image12763.jpeg

It hits better than anything else in my arsenal, and my arsenal expanded in recent months. :laughtwo: This purchase was inspired by you. :love:

I caught up on 4 videos, had 4 hoots and learned I missed your birthday. I hope you had a happy one my friend. :hug: :love: :hug:

Thank you my dear friend. Love havin you around! :love:

I am sure you will notice I already fimed pineapple chunk too
:allgood:

Did I! She looks wonderful! Thank you sir! :adore:

I'm actually trying to figure out how to upload a photo!! :rofl:

Oh there's a "process" button. Love the layout by the way!!

image12883.jpeg

Great videos, man! So much useful info in them, I feel like a pro already. I wish I could have been here from the beginning, but better late than never I suppose.

Holy shit! 15 strains?!
Please we need a list when you have time :cool:

Yea man. I'll give a list when I get home!

Great videos, man! So much useful info in them, I feel like a pro already. I wish I could have been here from the beginning, but better late than never I suppose.

Thanks a lot Holmes!! Better late than never for sure! I'm happy you're here. I'm glad I can make you feel similar to the way this place makes me feel.
Get comfortable, cause you're going to meet some amazing people and learn some incredible stuff! Glad I get to be a part of it!

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom