NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

BOB, if possible, try and acquire yourself some fresh trim right off the plant still wet, bag it, and freeze it! I have found my favorite batch came from the fresh-frozen nugs and trim. The taste and high are absolutely something needing to be tried, I for one was completely blown away and literally want to fresh freeze and run all nuggage that comes my way :) Once you try it you will understand where I am coming from :laugh:

Good day :Namaste:

Ok I have done stuff like this is there any chance you can stick it over in the corner or anything and let it finish? I have finished plants with no intentions if getting smokabLe bud but instead let it finish and become potent it will be strung out and airy but you can absolutely use it for hash or Kief as you grow for yourself right? Otherwise you can revert it to veg or pass it on. You may be able to use it for oil if you can let it go an little longer. I wish I could grab it especially if it's that vanilla kush!

Yah I was about to say clones but i figured you had thought that out.. play with it see what you can do cloning wise you being that far in flower might get some different growth like ones I do at 6 weeks. You could probably get some 6 inch tall plants with 12 branches and up. I got alot of flowerING clones because I like the way they grow.

Oh you've seen some of my stuff I'll leave anything if I think it will help me get the branching I want. I have heard people swear that you have to cut all that stuff off but my clones are proof otherwise. Remember that cropped and chopped clone from when I started my journal? That was rge result of two lower growth tip's underneath the top one I waited until they had a little bit growth startin and then cur everything from that node up off. I actually did it before it was even done rooting. That Plant Is Nice Now Too I'll add.. so if you like it root it anything will grow if your conditions are right.

Jimmy i had started another round of clones 2 days ago I was just thinking about it and remembered you had asked me I'll put pics up tonight and show it again and get into it again I get alot of questions about cloning. You can see how many tips I leave on and leaf it's just my preference and it works for me. I wanted to ask you what your honest thoughts were on those new LEDs you got. You can message me if you want as I have a couple questions.

NoT really if it's in flower in do not ever disturb them.. unless I mess up timers or something.. and in veg I would just turn the light on. I don't really keep track of on or off in veg like that or if I needed to do something and it was dark when i got there I would just turn them on and when done turn them off. I mean I try to keep them on a routine with the timers but to me it's not a big deal.

I will say I experiment alot with different things especially cloning and am starting to leave mom plant cold as oppose to normal "grow room" temps and am finding it's doing some things that are beneficial I haven't done it enough to say I proved it but it's good and I have thought if dark would helP it but I haven't learned enough about the cells behavior changing when lights go off. Plants have different modes kind of when they are converting energy and when they aren't and I'm trying to learn about it here and there but I'm busy as hell. So it may be different I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom