First Grow Here - Second Grow Ever

I know its been a few days so quick update before i head to the store. Female in 12/12 got a flushing 2 days ago. The other babies are growing like crazy. Tallest is sitting at 12 inches from top of the pot, 1 inch from last night alone. all others have done equally as well minis the new clone fresh out of the cloner (nano-dome). More updates when i get back, off to get much needed supplies.

Got back with supplies and went straight to work only to figure out several hours later i forgot the pond liner, whoops. oh well gonna be a few days till i can go get it so in the meantime i'll be working on my new beds. Vegetables will be going in these Tomatoes in one and Peppers in the other. This Year is gonna be a very busy year as i have 10 beds in all going in 7 of which will be outdoors.

Picture day YAY...
top_shot_clone_1.JPG

Clone 1
top_shot_clone_2.JPG

Clone 2
top_shot_clone_3.JPG

Clone 3
3_clones_side_shot.JPG

All 3 side shot
Mystery_seed_1.JPG

Mystery seed 1
Mystery_seed_1_side_shot.JPG

Mystery seed 1 side shot
Mystery_seed_2.JPG

Mystery seed 2
Mystery_seed_2_side_shot.JPG

Mystery seed 2 side shot
Gen_2_clone.JPG

Gen 2 clone happy and setting roots

Ok so thats the line up today. Clone 1 i fim'd i hope, Clone 2 i left alone, Clone 3 i topped also pinched the two tallest branches to slow them down a little. Gen 2 clone came from Clone 3. Mystery seed 1 i topped, Mystery seed 2 topped and LST. Feeding in a few days with 3/4 str nutes, max i can go with these GH nutes without worry. PH is staying around 6.5.

:thanks: The 2 mystery seeds cam from the same bud but they have developed so differently I cant wait to see how they turn out. best hopes on them both being female but if one has to be male i would prefer #1 to be the male since it looks to be more indica (Height issues and all).

Quick update: One of the babies got injured last night fan fell on her and broke a fan leaf off bruised the stem. seems to be doing better today will keep checking through out the day

finished the grow at just over 3 ounces dried. I fell way behind on this journal and im sorry for any who wanted to see more I promise that my next Journal Will be very interesting.moved alot around got some new toys Gonna start new journal soon. All ill say for now is Vertical hempy. This journal is Now Closed. Admin could you please move to finished or Trash as i Failed my viewers.

Back
Top Bottom