My led and hps grows

Upcoming breeding project (hopefully)
I have 4 satori beans, all healthy, around 3 weeks old I think. I should end up with a male, to cross with clones cut a couple days ago. I want the stori male crossed with a bobo and a Jack. Satori seems a good male judging from females i've grown and smoked. So they will be around 7 weeks old when the clones are 3 weeks old and about ready to flower. I know there are variables and things may go wrong, but that's the plan anyway.

RAY J..theres some info on my The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal) thread on pollenation. Just in case you need any ifo. Theres TON and TONS of info on breeding if you neede any or have any questions. Cant wait to see the results.

hey that breeding log has been really my only needed source for the questions ive had, ive read it twice but im usually stoned so i will need it for some specific stuff as i go through the process. i picked satori because it was such a strong and sturdy plant, good yeild, great smoke, but mostly its muscle, so i have one really nice looking one that has three branches from each node, does this mean anything as far as sex? i will attempt to upload 8 pics in my next post, here goes.. if i could get this pic thing down it would be easier to put the time into it, i seriously get a few minutes on this old beast a day. i hope i am making sense,

full
here i will attempt to put up pics, day 59 for the led ones, 29 for the hps, give or take a day..

El niño will be leaving the stable- another hermaphrodite from greenhouse seeds.. I wish the super lemon haze beans I have were from somewhere else. 5/6 purplewrecks are out of the ground. I really want to do these seeds right, i've always struggled with healthy seedlings. All but 2 jacks have been cut in the led room. Pics of finished product coming along with yeilds and the like. Should chop jacks on the 11th and move the clones in. I will drop the el niño and run Jack, bobo, and I have some fast finishing lemony haze, I call it bs haze for bullshit haze but the taste and smell are great, 4 feminized girls of that and 4 satori, so should fill the room up.

Bobo x6 under 180 watts UFO yeilds 132 grams as it begins the cure.
.73 grams per watt, .66 if losing 10% in the cure.
Not bad at all. I will try to equal or better the yeild out of the ufos using only 2 Jack herers and some lst, similar veg time.

4 zips dry from 400$ of LEDs, cool.

48 grams from 3 el ninos.
Poor yeild for 3 hempy buckets. They were under the procyon but had a big mix of cfl too. One plant under the Procyon with a screen the size of the lights honest footprint, like a 12x24" screen, would be the best way to use this light (in a 2+ gallon hempy).

Should I start a new journal for my next grow or just keep putting them in here?
Or does it really matter?
Or maybe since mine started rough I should just start a new one.

Next posts will be smoke reports and the end of this grow.

Hydro buds just not as good as organic/soil. The flavor and smell are never equal, and it never seems to burn as clean. As potent, but just not as good overall.

El niño was pretty weak, be good starter weed for a child, or a kitten.

super stoked to see the Bobo aka thunderfuck. Shes an old one, at least 30+ year old clone only strain passed around back in the day. A new name for an old friend. Almost pure indica. Short n stocky and very strong. Fast flower and dripping with THC makes her real keeper. Coveted by those who know. Not passed around much and originally came from old homesteaders up in the valley. AAA+!!! Alaska Only as far as we know. Maybe not for long. :rollit:

Yep that's about what I've heard, I love the stuff, but i've had it a while, it's getting a little erratic I think. I'm trying to breed it with something- satori to start, to keep it's genes alive in something new. Yes it's definately an indica! I've found it tastes alot better organically in soil than hydro with chemicals. I am concidering trying to breed by selfing it, but not too sure about that stuff. You growing it? I see it's in your name so thinking maybe u got a cut? I'd kinda like to get that silver thiosulfate stuff and make feminized bobo and bobo/Jack.

That Jack cutting that is often passed around with the bobo does great in hydro so does bobo. The bobo on the other hand really needs dirt and organics to bring out her true beauty. You can try letting it go to long like an extra 2 weeks which will be easy because bobo finishes fast like 7 weeks and jack can be cut anywhere from 8 to 11 weeks. In hydro Jack will go a long time if you let her.She will look done but will go and go!! get Huge. But everything has got to be perfect for jack to see her full potential, shes not an easy plant to grow. Bobo on the other hand grows easy and finishes fairly quick being able to cut at 7-8 weeks. Let her go extra long. After about 8 weeks she should start to shoot bannana flowers. the longer you let it go the more little yellow flowers should be able to be seen. This happens because you are stressing the plant into survival mode. the plant knows it its about to expire and has not seeded yet so the plant tries a last effort to seed.pick all the bannanas of and save them for the next bud cycle. When plants are at prime pollination stage, rub the flowers on the stigmas. Hopefully if the little flowers have pollen you should be able to retrieve organic feminized seeds. This method should work with most strains. This method has been used for a long time for clone only stains with good success! Satori sweet land race. Be careful of hermys with that company. It happened to me. But all those strains taste unique and are out of this world. Hashberry yummy yummy and speedqueen. kalichakra! all amazing all hermied! I would love to see Bobo x Jack! You may be seeing Bobo being a big star down south

Back
Top Bottom