LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Ya I am not kissing Mikes ass because he let me test his lights for him. I wouldn't buy anything until the people who received them for 'free' have a chance to see how they perform. I think that is the whole point Mike sent them out anyways. To give people a far chance on the level of performance. I dont think Mike is here hoping for a huge sale spike during the first few weeks because his lights veg well. We all know LEDs veg well so that news is OLD and should now be the bare minimum standard with LED.

+ 1 on that

yo man sometimes I wonder what your point is when you speak.. My point is you want to keep arguing, so I'll tell ya....

of course their is a reason why companies give out free panels.. to promote them, yes it helps with sales when a product is shown to work and they receive positive feedback.. dude whats your point? this is old school news man..Ya that's old school what's new school is this is the internet where you can sit there and type whatever the fuck you want with hardly a responsibility for what you type and without having to answer any questions that will not suit your agenda...just as you.ve brushed off all my questions by massaging the old cahonies with your sweet and caring comments...LOL

Irish and Botanist85 don't have to stay neutral for sh.t, why would they? they can say what they want about my panel or any other panel out there.. I mean, what do you think we got going on here, some mafia sh.t? Again bare with me but if you don't know either one of them or they aren't near by or anything, why would you give "them" $3600 worth of lights to prove that they are equal to HID grows when at least Irish has nothing documented about growing squawt other then the last comparison...I bet Botanist is the same with out checking...so why would you give lights to guys who haven't proven they can grow with HID's or (LED's for that matter) lights to test.

Yes I gave them both free panels, i came to them and simply said hey I have an LED panel I think i dialed in would you be willing to document a grow for me? its that its plain and simple. They don't have to be nice and say good things about my product if they don't want to. They can say whatever they want, its the same approach as to how i want them to grow, however they want. The "oh the lights are so bright" comments are starting already,,,but take that all away, everything I've said and asked Mike...you could con these and others till the cows come home for all I care, but I'm going to give you the fact that these will do as much as HID watt for watt (irish come back to this and see if my guess for you of 480grs is close for this grow)what is it you're trying to prove with your light? I'm confused since I've already seen that i can fuck up and grow .9 gr with LED while doing 1gr with HPS...so what is it that Irish is trying to prove...I don't understand senhor???

I mean sitting here reading your comment just tells me that your words have some kind of underlining negative attitudeWhat negative attitude when you don't make sense what so ever in what it is that makes your light different then the others.. when you say 'when people notice a difference' what exactly are you talking about? yield? the true results of their own grow? is irish lying to us about the true facts about led's? is he hiding the real facts and sugar coating things? It seems like your trying to attack this guys integrity and honesty? As far as im concerned irish has been completely honest 100% with his grow, he just told us that neither light performed as they stated and not even close. Where do you get your basis for your comment? whats your point? what are you trying to say there going to call him out on? I have nothing against irish but he's obviously going along with this "Seinfield" grow of trying to prove nothing....LOL...and guess what, irish doesn't have to say anything until weeks 4,5,6 of flowering when guys like me will start pointing out your bud size, but until then and even after of course you'll have the usual """ohhhhh those make me cum all over the screen" ..."what a great canopy can I camp under that one?"..."wow those LED sure keep the girls perked up"...and on and on and on while people are diverted to your site and interested and of course selling you lights when they can buy most any LED's and accomplish the same thing if they knew what the hell they we're doing to begin with.!

I can tell your still pissed off about what happened to you but hey man thats no ones fault here. Your the one who made the decision to spend $1500 on 'his' lights before you really knew how they performed, Irish even told everyone to wait till the end results and so did plenty of other growing with his light. You bought it oops! not our fault. Looks like you just need to come to terms with yourself and take responsibility in your own actions and admit your the one who made the mistake and not me or anyone else.

"And you know there's always going to be someone"

Yup we are all very aware of this, there is always that some isn't there scumbragger.. unfortunately most of the time it isn't just someone there is a multiple number of those "someones' that have to speak out of anger and hatred without rationalization and just spread negativity... Some even do it to make themselves somehow feel better about their own mistakes, the sad thing is the gratification only numbs the truth and fades away quickly and there back to where they were before, denial.

You know I really look for the best in people.. I consider myself fair.. So i want to say this:

I urge anyone who is in the market to buy any type of led grow light to wait, see how the tests go before buying from me or anyone do your research. Even if the results look good at the beginning, that doesn't mean anything.. Even I know that you can veg well with cfl's, so come on who are we kidding here.. Wait until the grow is done then make your best judgment. The true performance of any led panel should be based on how well it can veg and FRUIT our beloved cannabis plant and also the quality of that fruit. I know its hard when you see a grow going and the lights look cool and you just want one of your own, but I advise to not fall into that. That way your not disappointed a particular light does not meet your standards. Maxima enim patientia virtus

scumbragger please dont take all this as directed towards you, its not.. This just happened to turn into a general comment for everyone to know where im coming from.

:theband::smokin:
I hope people take that to heart and wait but I know....I picked that up from this post after you offered up a discount for dissapointed LED's user's...
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM #1035
scumbragger
420 Member

Ya I am not kissing Mikes ass because he let me test his lights for him. I wouldn't buy anything until the people who received them for 'free' have a chance to see how they perform. I think that is the whole point Mike sent them out anyways. To give people a far chance on the level of performance. I dont think Mike is here hoping for a huge sale spike during the first few weeks because his lights veg well. We all know LEDs veg well so that news is OLD and should now be the bare minimum standard with LED.

You don't have to be a cheerleader ,ignorance sells products too....even the guys from 420 like McBudz with no shares in the products they advertise do it .....Question on police thermal imaging camera

If the Commie's light grows as much watt for watt....what are you guys trying to prove with this LED since that's all Mike claims it will do.

Anyway i am going to do YOU a favor and squash this..

At the end when MY LED's blow away every single other one that has been tested out of the grow room, then you will see what I am doing here.

later..

:thanks:

scum for one, even if cammies light produce 1g/w. and mike did the same his lights are still cheaper plus you dont have to pay that crazy shipping fee that HGL charges you when the light is shipped from china. so you save money.

for 2. i am not only looking for yield but better quality buds, so if mikes light grows more bigger more dense grade A+ buds, so now i can smoke less and save on buds then that a very good thing in my book. i am all about quality smoke. theses are some of the things i am looking for.

and all ur doing is stirring up the pot. leave it alone bro, the results will speak for them self. start another thread and bash their, not here bro. show me the respect that i have always showed you bro. when my new thread starts tomorrow i dont want any of this bashing stuff on their i want to try to keep it as clean as possible.

if you disagree or dont like his light, then cool bro dont buy them its as simple as that. stick to what you know works for sure HID. but comone bro save the bashing until this test is done, it hasn't even started and its already a flame war.

i respect you for keeping it real bro, but no one wants to see a flame war before his lights even had a chance to prove them selfs. let the results speak for their selfs. if you dont believe the results because some of us got the lights for free, then cool. but at least lets wait until flowering to say stuff about the lights not working. trust me bro i have no faith in leds anymore either but i am not going to take it out on mike and his lights because i have been lied to in the past from a totally different company. its not Mikes fault!

irish is the most honest out here ,,trust him he wont bullshit ... and mike is dead on, you have to wait tell the plant finish's to make a real opinion of the bud

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A HIT AND CHILL OUT !!!!!!!!!!!

Really??? Someone in my journal told me it produces small buds. Thats not true?? Im still in the middle of the grow with the LST so I dont know yet lol.. Thats why I am asking, hhehehehe!

Wow! Irishboy, your journal seems to be poppin' with debate and hostility LOL. Thats crazy! People seems so mad lol.. Enjoy Life & Stay High! :peace:

its all depends how many times you tie the branches down. this is how i LST check it out and tell me if his buds are small. remember the more branches you have the smaller the buds because less energy going to cretin bud sites, but that dosent mean you will get less yield because the buds are smaller, but you will get more of a even canopy with better light penetration on ur buds with LST. Harry's 2nd Grow - LST
he got 20oz from 4 LST plants with a 600w hps.
lstday70-11.jpg

lsthar1-2.jpg

lstday74-2.jpg

lstday77-1.jpg

this is 5 LST plants growen with a 600w hps.

hhgwk3-5.jpg

these are HARRY RED's grow pics. good job bro

Wow, irish just been kind of following along. It kind of go beyond me and a little hostile for my taste. But it seems like pretty much all the led journals end up getting that way at some time or another. You have done a great job and did a great job keeping it on track for a long time. Guess that all anyone can hope for. Great job.. and keep up the good work..

These are the results i am looking to get from this 600w led. those plants were .93 gpw. i believe. i know he only did 4 plants under one 600w hps. and i am going to do 4 plants also the same way he did is the same way i like to LST. i am not going to get my hops up because ive been disappointed in the past with leds, but i am not going to say mikes lights cant do this until i see it with my own eyes. a 600w hps is a big shoe to feel .

thanks brother. now starting tomorrow we will see what this light can do. and find out the truth. i have high standers on my plants just like the pics i posted. thats what a 600w hps can do. so lets give it a fair run with the leds and see what we come up with?

Wow, irish just been kind of following along. It kind of go beyond me and a little hostile for my taste. But it seems like pretty much all the led journals end up getting that way at some time or another. You have done a great job and did a great job keeping it on track for a long time. Guess that all anyone can hope for. Great job.. and keep up the good work..

ya i agree it did get crazy! but it was my fault i started the bashing with cammies lights and then it just grew bigger. but shit at least it happen after the grow was done..lol.. this led bashing stops today and it wont continue anymore on my threads. i hope this dosent affect you following my new grow starting tomorrow?

ya i agree it did get crazy! but it was my fault i started the bashing with cammies lights and then it just grew bigger. but shit at least it happen after the grow was done..lol.. this led bashing stops today and it wont continue anymore on my threads. i hope this dosent affect you following my new grow starting tomorrow?

Not in the least irish, am looking forward to it for sure.... Don't think I will be buying any LED's anytime soon but you journal is a blast to follow. Great job..

Let's wrap this up with a good thanks to our friend irishboy, and his wonderful growing in this 126 HGL vs 180W PS LED light test. Very nice. Much applause. You kick ass bro.

Much respect to the clover man!

-GO-

Hey Guys, just wanted to jump into the mix here and say that I'll be running another side by side by side test with HGL's new 205w vs PS's 180w vs. GHL's 180w. The HGL and PS lights have been shipped out just waiting for the word on the GHL 180w. So hope to have everything kicked off in a week to 2 weeks max! So should be pretty interesting....

Hey Guys, just wanted to jump into the mix here and say that I'll be running another side by side by side test with HGL's new 205w vs PS's 180w vs. GHL's 180w. The HGL and PS lights have been shipped out just waiting for the word on the GHL 180w. So hope to have everything kicked off in a week to 2 weeks max! So should be pretty interesting....

cool let me know when you start you thread.

Back
Top Bottom