A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Hello Buckshot
I've read most of your journal. It's really good congrats :) I tried to pm you but i can't until i reach 50 posts so I'll post you here some questons.

I plan to use the same light for both veg and flower. I'm building my growroom 1m x 1m and I'm flexible with height. How much height should i give my growroom to be ok with the light ?
Do you believe this is the right model for the growroom or a smaller one can do the job ?
Should i expect much heat in the growroom ?

Any further information about the lights would be appriciated
Thank you for your time and congratulations for your grow again :)

Hi Ganja... I'm not Buckshot but I will give you my 2 cents... I currently am running a 96x3w reflector in my closet grow and 2 48x3w reflectors in my cabinet grow and am waiting for a Mars II 400 to be delivered for my Top Led tent. It is very easy to keep the temps down and I only have to use a small fan in each of my grows for air in and air out and have no issues with heat at all. You can have your plants really close without burning but they will not get the complete spectrum if you do not have enough height. It depends on which light you will be running as to how high they recommend but there is a bit of info on the TopLed site and if it is not all the info you need just send Sara an email and she is really good about getting back to you as soon as she can. Their New Years will be over on the 7th of this month and things should go back to normal. I love my Top Leds and I have done a lot of research as I did not have money to waste and I looked far and wide to make sure I didn't spend more than I had to and by far these are the best lights I have been able to find for the money not to mention having Sara is a wonderful benefit. I know you will love your lights as much as I love mine and if you would like to see more of what they can do you are more than welcome to check out my journal... The closet girls are in flower, the cabinet girls are in veg, the box girls are just getting bent over and over to keep them low in the box until I have somewhere else to put them and in the tent I have 2 girls that have had issues until the new light gets here. Good luck with you grow and new lights.........:circle-of-love:

This is a beautiful grow. I wish I knew how people get all these tester units lol

At the top of each thread there is a drop down menu labeled "Thread Tools". Click on this and select "Subscribe to this Thread", select your options and you are ready to go. I monitor my subscribed threads using the User Control Panel.

Thanks for that info, i usually just reply subbed so that i get subscribed.

Hey Folks

Sorry I have not followed! Dang thanks for helping with answers and following. Here are some pics...

the colloidal silver hermie

DSC_5626_bb.jpg

DSC_5603_bbhermie.jpg

DSC_5569_blueberry_silver_hermi.jpg

DSC_5566_blueberry_silver_male.jpg

DSC_5560_blueberry.jpg

DSC_5537_blueberry.jpg

DSC_5481_dud.jpg

DSC_5475_nanners.jpg

Thank you Buyckshor, nice pictures.
Hey Folks

Sorry I have not followed! Dang thanks for helping with answers and following. Here are some pics...

the colloidal silver hermie

DSC_5626_bb.jpg

DSC_5603_bbhermie.jpg

DSC_5569_blueberry_silver_hermi.jpg

DSC_5566_blueberry_silver_male.jpg

DSC_5560_blueberry.jpg

DSC_5537_blueberry.jpg

DSC_5481_dud.jpg

DSC_5475_nanners.jpg

Back
Top Bottom