Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

Hey cult, really good of you to take the time to write your schedule down that is spot on.. thanks! i have most of what you list already.

I have Advanced Nutrient PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom. I am right in thinking that i use this base right through the entire grow... right?
through the veg period and flower period from start to finish. Apart from when i flush obviously.

To answer Angry Bird (Hi) I have 8 Incredible bulk seedlings only 1 week old!! i don't have a journal to add to my signature... Sorry.
I might start one though.

P.S Awesome box of buds in the pic Cult. Makes me wana dive straight in.

Hey cultivator.

I've seen that you've answered the question about being able to replace superthrive for super vit. Is it ok to use this in a recirculating hydroponic system as I've read it should only be given to the plant a couple of times through out its life. So if it's in my reservoir it's going to get a good few watering with it before its changed out for fresh nutrients. Or would one reservoir change be the equivalent of say one watering in soil or coco?

Just transplanted my girls today into their net baskets and set up the hydroponic system. Following your schedule feeding but I have super thrive in replace of super vit and wanted to get your thoughts on how to use it in a hydro system.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

so i would use it in recirc set up after ive pruned plants. so you may use it once or twice. just add it too your res on a week when you know you will be stressing plants.
Awesome. Thanks for the advice. So would you say after transplant to bigger net pots its a good time or would you wait until times of stress only?

Cheers

you could do that. what do you mean transplant to bigger net pots? net pot to net pot or rockwool to net pot?
Sorry, my bad. I meant to say transplant from rapid rooters to net pots!

not necessary mate. you going into clay pebbles? just sprinkle some great white mycorrhizae onto the roots when you transplant. works a treat.
Yeah mate, gone straight into clay pebbles inside 6inch net pots. I gave em a good old sprinkle of the great white, don't worry about that ;)! Can't thank you enough as always for your great advice time and time again :)!

Just been contacted and informed that there are some troubles with the plants. bad nute burn and heads burned. Light is too close and too intense. cant do anything about it now. I will be back at this space on Thursday so I will get some pics up then. Its day 49 tomorro so I have told him to start them on plain water and begin flushing. These panels are far too strong to be in a tent of this size without a scrogged canopy control.

I have just ordered and Easyfeed auto system to go into this space and I have 16 Amnesia haze ready to be transplanted up. So i will build a double trellis next round and scrog to better manage the canopy.

Back
Top Bottom