Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

I dont use silica products and i dont use ph up. I used the amino treatment but it was years ago and i cant remember if it was good or bad.

Just keep it simple. quality base nute, quality roots stimulator, quality boost. thats all you need. the more things you do then the more complex it gets and harder to diagnose and fix problems. My advice is dont run before you can walk.

OK no problem, thanks anyway. Yeah don't run before you can walk is some very good advice! I definitely need to take that. I think keeping it simple is best, sometimes it's easy to get sucked into all these extra products you hear and read about. Can you recommend a good boost, I got a small bottle of big bud but didn't get anything big as wasn't that far yet and was so many different ones wasn't quite sure which one to pick? Thanks

9th planet hmm? As in in those ball things that go whizz bang on the TV? Oh well, those buds look exquisitely dense so congrats on whatever you've got going on sir :bravo:

OK no problem, thanks anyway. Yeah don't run before you can walk is some very good advice! I definitely need to take that. I think keeping it simple is best, sometimes it's easy to get sucked into all these extra products you hear and read about. Can you recommend a good boost, I got a small bottle of big bud but didn't get anything big as wasn't that far yet and was so many different ones wasn't quite sure which one to pick? Thanks

buddhas tree PK is good and so is plagron green sensation, also dutch pro explode. Any will give good results.

Hey cultivator, when using the great white mycorrhizae for transplanting are you only dusting the root zone or do you add it to your hydroponic reservoir aswell?Thanks in advance.

Great Journal Cult...... wealth of info here. Hopefully you or anyone here can answer a question for me please.

Do you ph you water before or after the Nutes?

I read somewhere that adding ph down or up after the Nutes tends to makes the Nutes less effective. Is that correct?

Looking foward to the response Thanks and Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

No thats not correct mate. Always add Ph adjustment after you add your nutes. Nutes will change the ph so if you ph the water then add nutes it wont be what you set it at. I dont know where you read that but its wrong.

For soil between 6-6.8 is good

coco 5.5-6.2

rockwool 5.2-5.8

inert media such as clay pebbles 5.5-6.2

hope that helps.

Some interesting points made there Cultivator, I'm only running 350w in my 4'x4' flower tent and I'm thinking I maybe need more, although I was happy with the amount I got from my last run with only 300w of the same LED's in. Mind you my yields were never even big when I tried running a 1600w LED light (MH 1600) and two 300w reflector series. Guess I'm just a shit grower lol :)

well it takes time to get good at growing but that doesnt mean you cant get numbers. In my opinion people over complicate things and look into things far too much.

Light source is the most important thing, you cant grow anything with crappy light. I know some people dont look for big numbers but surely you want the most out the space you can produce, its just sound economics.

Also it then matters how you have the canopy of your plants so that they absorb and use the most light possible. If you dont have an even canopy you will get less than a nice even canopy. You want a nice even spread of light over the canopy, hence why scrogging is probably the best way to go.

Back
Top Bottom