LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

heat stress on the plants is from the radiant heat from HID beaming down on your plants not from room heat. thats why out door plants still grow just fine out in the summer heat. last grow i did was in 100F*+ room temps and i had no heat stress on my plant using the leds.

Right ...so as you can see heat is not that big an issue but space is....I always know I'm close enough with HID when I start seeing a little stress since I always try keeping the light as close as possible. But if space is an issue why 600w and 700w panels?

Irish...think we can interest your friend Mike in a little grow off to show off his light? Cammie the Commie's 503w against Mike's 600w Panel...with a little wager...I'll give you guys all the advantages!

Right ...so as you can see heat is not that big an issue but space is....I always know I'm close enough with HID when I start seeing a little stress since I always try keeping the light as close as possible. But if space is an issue why 600w and 700w panels?

Irish...think we can interest your friend Mike in a little grow off to show off his light? Cammie the Commie's 503w against Mike's 600w Panel...with a little wager...I'll give you guys all the advantages!

one mike is not my friend, he just gave me a free light along with cammie and pro source. two i would love to see a grow with his lights vs cammies, as long as its not with me..lol i will never do a side x side again its way too much of a pain in the a$$ to keep things fair. i really dont care witch light wins. but i am always down to see a show down. i would love to see 420mag do a side x side with PS, HGL and GLH

i am not talking about room space. i think thats what ur talking about right? i am talking about radiant heat from hid over led. i will never say led is better then HID until i see it for myself or many others getting better results. dont think i am trying to say led are better then HID because i not. all i am saying is how the heat if different between the two on your plants. you can make HID run cool you just have to spend the money and get a good vent system and cool tubes with a digi ballest. witch i think is money worth it. but led still put off less heat in the room over HID and put off way less radiant heat on your plants without a great vent system and the other things i said. but i still do think leds are too much money when you have to use watt for watt. but if this 600w led light i have dose better then a 600w hps then its worth it to me, and to others that cant run hps in the grow area because of stealth on not being able to vent the heat out from hps because they live in apartments or whatever. i am not saying this 600w led unit will be better because i havent used it and my led hopes are real low right now from what i have seen with my own eyes. just saying what if? then would it not be worth it? i truly belive the bad ass led light will be made by the HID company's. their is no way a HID company will let leds put them out of sales. HID company's make way too much money to lose like that, plus they have more R&D money to spend and find out what works best with leds, plus the HID company's already now what makes their lights work so good. thats when we will see low watt leds smoke high watt HID's.. thats my thought i have said since day one. now when that day comes who knows? but its all about the company's who first finds a way to do this that will hold the crown. but i beat the HID company's wont just stand around and lose all that money they make off of HID because of leds taking over.

Why would you even want to consider a even trying her units again?

How crazy it gets...

Whattup Irish!?!?!? How goes it? lol it's your post-led grow hell division we got going on now eh? haha

Peace doooods!

-Go

Why would you even want to consider a even trying her units again?

How crazy it gets...

Whattup Irish!?!?!? How goes it? lol it's your post-led grow hell division we got going on now eh? haha

Peace doooods!

-Go

its all good i rather vent it out here then on my new grow thread, because i dont want to see any of that their until the grow is done.

Hey Scumbragger how are you doing today, I hope better.

Just to clear things up, man I have nothing against you if I did anything to piss you off even more than how pissed of you where, than I apologize. Hope we can befriends somewhere down the line or at least be cool with each other.

My veins are retreating and I'm breathing better thanks....LOL...it's a reaction I get when I get called a liar....I'm alot of things Mike ( including egotistical although I call it the truth) but the only time I would bluff is at poker cause you never know when you're going to get called in real life either...next time I'm ever in Bakersfield or L A I'll buy you drink...unless you think your light will sell at our .2010: Medical Marijuana & Hemp Expo - July 16-18, Toronto, Canada..they're setting up the largest vape lounge in the world...the kind of events you want to be at...;) Will you take me up in a little grow off with Irish to stroke my ego some more for one of your 600w panels! I'm North East Fighting -15 celcius at night, started first and should be done first with numbers for you to fudge at will...LOL...with a new strain and method I have only limited experience with...less watts etc etc.. shit i would put something on the line if it was in fairer....LOL.....

My veins are retreating and I'm breathing better thanks....LOL...it's a reaction I get when I get called a liar....I'm alot of things Mike ( including egotistical although I call it the truth) but the only time I would bluff is at poker cause you never know when you're going to get called in real life either...next time I'm ever in Bakersfield or L A I'll buy you drink...unless you think your light will sell at our .2010: Medical Marijuana & Hemp Expo - July 16-18, Toronto, Canada..they're setting up the largest vape lounge in the world...the kind of events you want to be at...;) Will you take me up in a little grow off with Irish to stroke my ego some more for one of your 600w panels! I'm North East Fighting -15 celcius at night, started first and should be done first with numbers for you to fudge at will...LOL...with a new strain and method I have only limited experience with...less watts etc etc.. shit i would put something on the line if it was in fairer....LOL.....

what do you mean grow off with me? one i am not trying to do a grow off, i just want to grow and if you want to match my yield to urs then fine, but i am not trying to go heads up because that dumb, the whole envirment if different, different growers, different nutes, different soil, different strains, different temps. their is no way to keep this 100% fair. plus i just want to grow i dont care about all this crazy stuff, all i know is his his light works for me and suites my needs compared to a 600w hps then i will continue to grow with it. if it dosent then it will be out of my room and i will fire up the hps from then on, untill i see several grows that all are getting great results from many different growers using the same leds.

i am not talking about room space. i think thats what ur talking about right? i am talking about radiant heat from hid over led. i will never say led is better then HID until i see it for myself or many others getting better results. dont think i am trying to say led are better then HID because i not. all i am saying is how the heat if different between the two on your plants. you can make HID run cool you just have to spend the money and get a good vent system and cool tubes with a digi ballest. witch i think is money worth it. but led still put off less heat in the room over HID and put off way less radiant heat on your plants without a great vent system and the other things i said. but i still do think leds are too much money when you have to use watt for watt. but if this 600w led light i have dose better then a 600w hps then its worth it to me, and to others that cant run hps in the grow area because of stealth on not being able to vent the heat out from hps because they live in apartments or whatever. i am not saying this 600w led unit will be better because i havent used it and my led hopes are real low right now from what i have seen with my own eyes. just saying what if? then would it not be worth it? i truly belive the bad ass led light will be made by the HID company's. their is no way a HID company will let leds put them out of sales. HID company's make way too much money to lose like that, plus they have more R&D money to spend and find out what works best with leds, plus the HID company's already now what makes their lights work so good. thats when we will see low watt leds smoke high watt HID's.. thats my thought i have said since day one. now when that day comes who knows? but its all about the company's who first finds a way to do this that will hold the crown. but i beat the HID company's wont just stand around and lose all that money they make off of HID because of leds taking over.

Here's what I'd say Irish....if the problem is how close you can keep the light to the plants is the problem then again you have a height and space issue....Irish if that's some ones issue the cost of T5'5 and fluros far out way the harvest difference if there is any ...if I have to I'll find you growers of cfl and fluro's I will...LOL..was it Scoob had some... but let's take your comment that but i still do think leds are too much money when you have to use watt for watt. but if this 600w led light i have dose better then a 600w hps then its worth it to me, check this out for what I would call totally realistic and one of the reasons i was hoping the hydro savings was true.....I'm sure Mike could back this up but if their was a 1000w LED it would cost $3000 maybe a bit more (retail)...1000 w hps done to the nines cooled by Cammies ass every night $1000 + .50 tip after the grow was done....LOL + a 1000 watt tier tied solar panel system @ 2.09/watt = $3090 total with free hydro for light...You could void your warranty doing this stuff – Sun Electronics obviously have the space but folks who live in apartments usualy get the hydro paid for already in the rent know? The only time I see these as feasible would be in applications the size of the 126w or 120w panel or smaller. I haven't really gotten the stealth concept yet....LOL

Well thats the goal id love to hit up these expose and have a both at each one of them, but unfortunately I am operating on a very small budget at this point. Im still trying to recover from all the money I have spent testing out different configurations. My main goal right now is to build inventory so I can offer same or next day shipping to my customers.

I would love to be able to give out more free panels and let people 'test' and document their grows, but its just not possible, I cant afford it.

Regarding irish, I hooked him up with a light and told him to do whatever he feels comfortable with, no rules just grow. I feel that this is how its supposed to be with any grow light, it should not be complicated and growers should not have to do this or do that to get good results.

Regarding your heads up grow, im not really clear on what you mean exactly, but I want irsh to be able to do his own thing with out any resistance or rules to follow.

So yeah with that said, yes ill take you up on that drink anytime!! :smokin:
Glad your in better mood today and like I said I hope that 'other person got it worse than me.. hahaha

what do you mean grow off with me? one i am not trying to do a grow off, i just want to grow and if you want to match my yield to urs then fine, but i am not trying to go heads up because that dumb, the whole envirment if different, different growers, different nutes, different soil, different strains, different temps. their is no way to keep this 100% fair. plus i just want to grow i dont care about all this crazy stuff, all i know is his his light works for me and suites my needs compared to a 600w hps then i will continue to grow with it. if it dosent then it will be out of my room and i will fire up the hps from then on, untill i see several grows that all are getting great results from many different growers using the same leds.

Hey I know it's not fair or serious but I figure he gets the exposure and I get another urinal...LOL...He should send me one for sullying my good name...LOL....you've seen what I started with already no side by side presure or shit she's out of here...we should all donate to 420 for that alone....

Yo so I was checking out the 420 sponsored grow with HSS and HGL. I was wondering what everyones thought on this grow is so far and what do you guys think will happen at the end?

Since we cant speak our minds freely on there thread I figured Id ask here.

Hey I know it's not fair or serious but I figure he gets the exposure and I get another urinal...LOL...He should send me one for sullying my good name...LOL....you've seen what I started with already no side by side presure or shit she's out of here...we should all donate to 420 for that alone....

i think 420 mag would be the best option for a side x side, plus i dont want to see your ass again when ur pissing on another light.lol

the reason why i asked HGL is because she was bashing everyone that had bad results with her lights, plus she claimed her 126w to equal a 400w hps. where mike is not claiming that to us. he old video was of a 600w 1w led that he no longer sales, so why would he keep it when he dosent sale or use his old lights anymore? i have seen the video back in the day with my own eyes so has smoken420. i cant say how much he really yielded but i also understand why he dosent show it anymore because its of a old 1st gen light. he will have a new flowering video up on you tube pretty soon from what i have been told of his new light. so you can see it their if you want to see proof. to me theirs no proof then seeing the results with my own eyes and thats what i intend on doing as with the other grows going on with his light. so lets just chill and wait until i get the grow started and see what these lights are all about.
Right on Irishboy !! Get er done !! Thank you for doing the leg work for us. The man that figures it all out, will be one rich dude !! Hope it's you buddy !! That gal cammie had me fooled also, and the only reason i did'nt buy a couple of the 126s, was my $$ was funny at that time !! It'll be a long time before i take a sales persons word, for anything again. The well is so poisoned now, that no one trusts anyone. Shit, that's where we was when we started !! Right now, i don't think there is a stand alone led budding light available. But the day is coming !! I'm a believer !! Something is missing and find it and keep it a secret and you're rich !! When you gonna start that journal ?? :surf::cool:

Yo so I was checking out the 420 sponsored grow with HSS and HGL. I was wondering what everyones thought on this grow is so far and what do you guys think will happen at the end?

A++ for presentation..That is one nice setup for sure.. Sun spends a lot of time answering a lot of questions.... A+++ for that also.....The end result.. we will see...:yummy:

i think both lights are not going to even come close to whats claimed. i have a feeling HGL will win thought.

Right on Irishboy !! Get er done !! Thank you for doing the leg work for us. The man that figures it all out, will be one rich dude !! Hope it's you buddy !! That gal cammie had me fooled also, and the only reason i did'nt buy a couple of the 126s, was my $$ was funny at that time !! It'll be a long time before i take a sales persons word, for anything again. The well is so poisoned now, that no one trusts anyone. Shit, that's where we was when we started !! Right now, i don't think there is a stand alone led budding light available. But the day is coming !! I'm a believer !! Something is missing and find it and keep it a secret and you're rich !! When you gonna start that journal ?? :surf::cool:

their is deff poison in the well now. i dont trust anyone but myself..lol.. no offense to any one. i dont expect anyone to believe me either, but thats fine with me because i know the truth for myself and dont really care if anyone believes me or not. i dont blame them.. i am looking for what i see with my own eyes or many other growers getting the same great results with the same lights.

i think both lights are not going to even come close to whats claimed. i have a feeling HGL will win thought.

And from the looks of those pic's in that tread... It won't be the growers fault... Mr and Ms sun have green thumbs .....

Back
Top Bottom