LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Hey there scum Im sorry you had a bad experience with that 'other' company, I really am.

If it makes you feel better to lie and bash my products because your so pissed off then thats fine with me. Keep it coming let it all out my friend, I have nothing but love for you.

Its ok, really, I was expecting this, after all the garbage going around about led's people like myself are left to clean it up. Its all good.

Let me rephrase the gram per watt statement, so there is no confusion, my led panels will give the same results or better than HID in equal wattage, who knows they might even do better than that. Thats all I have to say on that.

Now all I can do is watch these grows and let my led lights prove themselves. Im not worried about a thing.

Please scum, take a deep breath and let out all the bad im not here to mess with peoples heads. If you have any questions than please feel free to ask, but what I will not do is entertain this reply any further..

Again I am truly sorry for your bad experience. Honestly if there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know.

:peace: :roorrip:

Please sonic and let the proof speak for itself:

https://strainguide.org/2009/11/30/led-grow-light-600-watt-six-spectrum-grow-light-part-2/

LED Grow Light 600 Watt Six Spectrum Grow light Part 2

6 weeks (10/14/09) into flowering,10 days from my last video. This LED light panel from GrowLEDhydro.com uses 6 spectrums of light specifically designed for medical grade cannabis. Hit me up or visit my website for more information. … “LED Grow Lights” Cannabis Marijuana Weed “Big Bud” buds Hydroponics “Indoor Growing” Plants “600 watt LED grow light” “growing weed” “growing bud” “600 watt LED” “grow led hydro” growledhydro.com sativa indica organics led grow light big skunk bud growing …

GrowLEDhydro 10/28/2009 at 12:38 am
It all really depends on the strain man, a lot of people seem to forget how important the strain is on yields. On this grow I was able to get between four to six ounces per plant, on one plant I only got three ounces. I think you should be able to do the same but if your using a triband LED, well good luck if you get one ounce.
I think the the answer is, or what I believe the answer to be is that people are hoping to get the results as claimed by these companies because of all the hype they put out there. The companies themselves are hoping that their lights work when the customer uses them and the customer is also hoping they get the results that are promised. All the hopes and dreams are shattered when the customer sees the end result and to be honest I feel that these end results are also the first time most of these companies have actually seen there light in a full grow cycle, why else would they keep switching configurations?

GrowLEDhydro 11/23/2009 at 1:27 am
The exact ration is a trade secret. What I can tell you is that all my Spectra LED grow light panels use 3watt LED’s at 60 degree angle, they use 9 spectrum’s at 12 wavelengths of light from 420nm to 730nm. The LED light panel in the video is a 1 watt LED unit using 6 spectrum’s of light. Since the upgrade I no longer sell the six spectrum model.
Brash 12/07/2009 at 3:01 pm
Agreed there is no way the plants shown weighed between 4 and 6 0z or possibly he meant “wet weight”!!

YOUR LIGHTS MATCH WATT FOR WATT...I JUST SHOWED YOU THE ONE'S I HAVE DO THE SAME THING...WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE WANT TO REPLACE AND DEAL WITH ONE LIGHT TO DEAL WITH 8 FREAKIN PANELS PUTTING OUT THE SAME HEAT AND ALL...NEVER MIND THE COST

Come on Mike don't run and hide now:
Let's hear some more of your thoughts on how you're different! BETTER YET SHOW US THE VIDEO OF THOSE 6OZ PLANTS.

I REALLY WISH U COULD JUST BE MORE REALISTIC,, UR LED'S CAN GROW GOOD PLANTS AND ALSO THEY CAN GROW REALLY GOOD SMOKE , BUT THEY ARE NOT THERE YET I BELEIVE -- AND I PERSONALLY SMOKED IRISH 'S HINDU SKUNK (OHH YA!) BUT IN FLOWERING ONLY, THEY SEEM TOO NOT GROW AS GOOD AS A HID LIGHT -- BUT MOST DEFINATELY THERE NEEDS TOO BE MORE WATTS IN THESE TEST.. ITS LIKE AN HID COMPANY PROMOTING THERE LIGHTS BY SENDING TESTERS 150 WATT HIDS,, THAT WOULD BE REALLY RETARDED!!!!

--surgery cant fix them demons in ur head ¿--

That plant was grown was grown with HGL. That company represents everything I dislike in our world. It was an Oz though so I was pleased. Further more, I didnt feel like you were talking bad, I was just stating what I thought about LEDs. I didnt mean anything by it. May I add though, all these opinions of LEDs are really built off of two companies. HGL and PS, I am fully willing to give everyone their own chance.

first off i know more then anything about leds no living up to their claims. ive done more leds grows then most here. my hopes for leds right now are crushed. but that dosent mean i am going to call a led company i haven't used or seen any bad results yet TRASH or a lier. i feel everyone has their chance to prove their products. no i am not i any way recommending to go out any buy led lights, thats ur choice and thats on you, but instead of bashing something that hasent been tested by us forum members, i feel we should just chill out and wait to see what happens before we all bash something . if you haven't tested this light then you have no right to diss this light. let the results speak for them selfs. and let us 3 finish our grows and see what they are all about.

You know my if I'm a liar it's cause it takes one to know one! Please sonic and let the proof speak for itself:

LED Grow Light 600 Watt Six Spectrum Grow light Part 2 ?The Overgrow Marijuana Cannabis Strains Guide & Reviews A To Z Hydroponics Strain Guide

LED Grow Light 600 Watt Six Spectrum Grow light Part 2

6 weeks (10/14/09) into flowering,10 days from my last video. This LED light panel from GrowLEDhydro.com uses 6 spectrums of light specifically designed for medical grade cannabis. Hit me up or visit my website for more information. ... "LED Grow Lights" Cannabis Marijuana Weed "Big Bud" buds Hydroponics "Indoor Growing" Plants "600 watt LED grow light" "growing weed" "growing bud" "600 watt LED" "grow led hydro" growledhydro.com sativa indica organics led grow light big skunk bud growing ...

GrowLEDhydro 10/28/2009 at 12:38 am
It all really depends on the strain man, a lot of people seem to forget how important the strain is on yields. On this grow I was able to get between four to six ounces per plant, on one plant I only got three ounces. I think you should be able to do the same but if your using a triband LED, well good luck if you get one ounce.

GrowLEDhydro 11/23/2009 at 1:27 am
The exact ration is a trade secret. What I can tell you is that all my Spectra LED grow light panels use 3watt LED's at 60 degree angle, they use 9 spectrum's at 12 wavelengths of light from 420nm to 730nm. The LED light panel in the video is a 1 watt LED unit using 6 spectrum's of light. Since the upgrade I no longer sell the six spectrum model.

Brash 12/07/2009 at 3:01 pm
Agreed there is no way the plants shown weighed between 4 and 6 0z or possibly he meant "wet weight"!!

So tell me Mike what is it I'm lying about what I've said about you, your reasoning, or your lights.....

Scum come on an really? You accuse ME of lieing so that in itself is a lie.

Yes that was my first 600w 1w led panel with 6 wavelengths I loved that panel and i thought it worked great. I dont see what the problem is?

I see the quotes and what is your point exactly? I designed a 1w panel with 6 wavelengths that I thought worked great and was still ahead of all the other panels at the time in my opinion. Then when the 3w/3 chip led's were available in the correct spectrum I needed I switched over and the difference was night and day, so i switched over. What is so wrong with that?

I know your pissed off to all hell and I really do understand where your coming from. You dont want to see anyone get ripped off or fall into someones lies, thats fine and understandable. I am not here to conduct bad business but like you said, I can say what I want but the proof is in the product so Ill let it speak for itself.

Im sure there is a better way of releasing your anger man, but like I said if venting on me helps you than thats cool with me let it all out homie.

You say you have years experience with HID, well so do I and I would have not switched over to led if I couldn't at least match HID, that was the standard I set for myself when I started messing with these. I am not here to waste anyone's time or money. I know its easy to assume that i am just lying and blowing smoke up everyone's a$$ because I am here trying to push my product but I am really not.

Ive said it from day one, Ill let the panels talk for them selves if you or anyone feels like they have a better light, well put your money where your mouth is. its that simple not complicated at all. ;)

Everyone out there should be skeptical of anyones claims when it comes to a new technology, I dont blame you Scum your angry for a reason and a good reason at that. I guess in your eyes Im just another p.o.s. lying through my teeth douche bag trying to sell a product you believe doesn't work. I dot know what I can do to change that but to say I really truly am sorry you had to go through such a bad experience. I am not that type of person and my lights do work very well, but hey Ill let them prove themselves.

Like I said before I will do whatever I can to make you happy, so if there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

:peace::roorrip:

first off i know more then anything about leds no living up to their claims. ive done more leds grows then most here. my hopes for leds right now are crushed. but that dosent mean i am going to call a led company i haven't used or seen any bad results yet TRASH or a lier. i feel everyone has their chance to prove their products. no i am not i any way recommending to go out any buy led lights, thats ur choice and thats on you, but instead of bashing something that hasent been tested by us forum members, i feel we should just chill out and wait to see what happens before we all bash something . if you haven't tested this light then you have no right to diss this light. let the results speak for them selfs. and let us 3 finish our grows and see what they are all about.

irish my friend....I know you're an up front guy,,,me too...I let the stink waft across me with Cammie cause I saw the $$$ signs but wanted proof...I run a business where I deal with several hundred customers a day and a few "LED SALESMEN" and the old adaage still pertains "IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT....SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND TALKS SHIT...THEN...."

After all weren't you saying the same thing about HGL's light. Ask mike to show us the video he removed why go through another 10 weeks of wasting a whole bunch of people time and money....cause Mike knows he can sell a few units while we all sit here and throw oh's and ah's for the first few weeks of these grows....after all that's what their banking on.

i know your smoking some good weed Mike, because i know i would have been pissed off by now..lol
but i dont blame anyone because we have all been lied to by led company's to. but lets be fair and let the results speak for them self. if you dont like leds or am not sure about them. DONT BUY THEM UNTIL YOU SEE THE PROOF. PLAIN AND SIMPLE, JUST KICK BACK AND WATCH THESE GROWS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
dont blame someone because of your experience with a different led company. its not fair.
plan and simple, if the lights dont work we will find out, if they do work we will find out. its as simple as that. no need to start shit when we haven't even seen these new grows using his light yet. let the lights speak for them selfs. if you like HID better then stick with hid. i dont blame anyone HID is proven to work good. but i think its fair to give mikes lights a chance, shit at least he no claiming his lights to be equal to some crazy HID power using wayyyyy less watts. meaning his 600w light equal to 10000000000000000w of HID...lol

and sum i agree cammie did get a big boost in sale from my grow and she wasn't thankful at all. but also its not my fault that others jumped the gun and bought a light before my test was done.. i told everyone to hold off until my test are done. so thats on them

i know your smoking some good weed Mike, because i know i would have been pissed off by now..lol

plan and simple, if the lights dont work we will find out, if they do work we will find out. its as simple as that. no need to start shit when we haven't even seen these new grows using his light yet. let the lights speak for them selfs. if you like HID better then stick with hid. i dont blame anyone HID is proven to work good. but i think its fair to give mikes lights a chance, shit at least he no claiming his lights to be equal to some crazy HID power using wayyyyy less watts. meaning his 600w light equal to 10000000000000000w of HID...lol

and sum i agree cammie did get a big boost in sale from my grow and she wasn't thankful at all. but also its not my fault that others jumped the gun and bought a light before my test was done.. i told everyone to hold off until my test are done. so thats on them

Irish I haven't even had a b load yet. lol.. but I think its time for one.

Its all good though bra hes f...ing pissed off as should anyone who has gone through what he did with 'crazy'. Idprobably be ten times worse to tell you the truth.. It aint no thing..

much respect Scumbragger

:roorrip:

irish my friend....I know you're an up front guy,,,me too...I let the stink waft across me with Cammie cause I saw the $$$ signs but wanted proof...I run a business where I deal with several hundred customers a day and a few "LED SALESMEN" and the old adaage still pertains "IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT....SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND TALKS SHIT...THEN...."

After all weren't you saying the same thing about HGL's light. Ask mike to show us the video he removed why go through another 10 weeks of wasting a whole bunch of people time and money....cause Mike knows he can sell a few units while we all sit here and throw oh's and ah's for the first few weeks of these grows....after all that's what their banking on.

the reason why i asked HGL is because she was bashing everyone that had bad results with her lights, plus she claimed her 126w to equal a 400w hps. where mike is not claiming that to us. he old video was of a 600w 1w led that he no longer sales, so why would he keep it when he dosent sale or use his old lights anymore? i have seen the video back in the day with my own eyes so has smoken420. i cant say how much he really yielded but i also understand why he dosent show it anymore because its of a old 1st gen light. he will have a new flowering video up on you tube pretty soon from what i have been told of his new light. so you can see it their if you want to see proof. to me theirs no proof then seeing the results with my own eyes and thats what i intend on doing as with the other grows going on with his light. so lets just chill and wait until i get the grow started and see what these lights are all about.

Scum come on an really? You accuse ME of lieing so that in itself is a lie.

Yes that was my first 600w 1w led panel with 6 wavelengths I loved that panel and i thought it worked great. I dont see what the problem is?

I see the quotes and what is your point exactly? I designed a 1w panel with 6 wavelengths that I thought worked great and was still ahead of all the other panels at the time in my opinion. Then when the 3w/3 chip led's were available in the correct spectrum I needed I switched over and the difference was night and day, so i switched over. What is so wrong with that?

I know your pissed off to all hell and I really do understand where your coming from. You dont want to see anyone get ripped off or fall into someones lies, thats fine and understandable. I am not here to conduct bad business but like you said, I can say what I want but the proof is in the product so Ill let it speak for itself.

Im sure there is a better way of releasing your anger man, but like I said if venting on me helps you than thats cool with me let it all out homie.

You say you have years experience with HID, well so do I and I would have not switched over to led if I couldn't at least match HID, that was the standard I set for myself when I started messing with these. I am not here to waste anyone's time or money. I know its easy to assume that i am just lying and blowing smoke up everyone's a$$ because I am here trying to push my product but I am really not.

Ive said it from day one, Ill let the panels talk for them selves if you or anyone feels like they have a better light, well put your money where your mouth is. its that simple not complicated at all. ;)

Everyone out there should be skeptical of anyones claims when it comes to a new technology, I dont blame you Scum your angry for a reason and a good reason at that. I guess in your eyes Im just another p.o.s. lying through my teeth douche bag trying to sell a product you believe doesn't work. I dot know what I can do to change that but to say I really truly am sorry you had to go through such a bad experience. I am not that type of person and my lights do work very well, but hey Ill let them prove themselves.

Like I said before I will do whatever I can to make you happy, so if there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

:peace::roorrip:

Please Mike

[edit insult]

..I'VE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY...SHOW ME...THESE POSTERS AND 420 JUST ONE CUSTOMER THAT'S HAPPY WITH YOUR LIGHTS....OR ONE THAT WAS USING A1000WATT HID AND SAID TO THEMSELVES " FUCK I'M GOING TO BUY 8 OF MIKEY'S PANELS CAUSE i DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO DO IN MY ROOM, WHILE SPENDING $4000 UP FRONT TO GET THE SAME RESULTS WHILE SPENDING JUST AS MUCH TRYING TO COOL THE ROOM AND WASTING AS MUCH ELECTRICITY AND i WONDER IF THEY LAST AS LONG AS THOSE CFL BULBS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO LAST A LIFE TIME BUT I HAVE TO KEEP REPLACING IN THE KITCHEN...OR BETTER"

nice

ur crazy dude

when u have a problem just piss on it .......... lol

hey sorry mike i thought u were led girl ,, thats why i was harsh,, ur online tags are close,,, my boy irish corrected me ---went to irish's place and seen ur 600w led damm its bright bro ill be wearing glasses

(medical card holde)

Well Scumbragger I hope you feel better.. If you feel you need to vent a little more im here for ya.. haha..

Hey and by the way since I got the third degree and really did nothing to you.. I hope the person who actually f...ed you over got it worse than me!

btw.
Hope you cleaned the piss off the floor, thats not very sanitary..

Well Scumbragger I hope you feel better.. If you feel you need to vent a little more im here for ya.. haha..

Hey and by the way since I got the third degree and really did nothing to you.. I hope the person who actually f...ed you over got it worse than me!

btw.
Hope you cleaned the piss off the floor, thats not very sanitary..

ya she got it to. but then he got banned from her..lol.

wow!,ive never heard of l.s.peee before :rofl: one thing i will say is ive never heard of people complaining that their led is that bright it is hurting their eyes , thats a good sign and i cant wait to see what the 600w monster produces! ;)

Back
Top Bottom