1080w LED Inferno

Once again IrishBoy you pulled it off, all the issues and looks like you came out with a great haul of some nice buds. Also, love that curing post, I have kind of been just guessing but you way takes all the guess work out. Thanks for that one I will be searching Ebay today. Once again very nice....

I have got a deal for all 420 magazine forum member's.

I have three 3ft adjustable speed light movers, if you order a Spectra LED 380w I will add in a free light mover for you.

Please specify that you would like the free light mover when you make your order in the order comment box.

Also, free shipping until the end of the month for all orders but you have to use this code.

Free Shipping discount code:

2cbf4deb8a
(domestic only)

If you live outside the US and would like to make a order please contact me for a discount code that will help you out on shipping at mike@growledhydro.com

its the same thing.

The Spectra-LED 120 (Actual Power Draw 180 watts)
The Spectra-LED 180 (Actual Power Draw is 240 Watts)
The Spectra-LED 300 (Actual Power Draw is 360 Watts) mike said the new systems were drawing 380 from factory.
The Spectra-LED 600 (Actual Power Draw is 740 Watts)

the high on all the different plants is the same, i cant tell a difference. its a very good head high that will make you lose thought and just space out. its take me about 2 hits and i could call it good. smell is a very very strong smell, one nug will stink everything up.

now the smoke on these buds isnt as smooth as my last grows, not sure if its the TRF's? or the Hempy buckets? or from the temps? the ash in the bowl burns black when dont telling me theirs chemicals in it. all my other grows that i flush are always white ash at the end and very clean burning. my 1st thought is the TRF because you cant flush them. from what ive read you can turn the TRF off by lowering the room temps to mid 60's but its not going to happen for me when the summer heat is 100+F.lol.

even after the curing its still black ash and harsh smoke. I will give it another try on my newer grow with the TRF's in some good organic soil and see if that helps? but the high is very very strong. it will hit you square in the head right away. theirs a slight body high since i let it go a little amber on the trics.

Thanks for that report. I like your hypothesis about the TRF making the smoke harsh and ash black. I wonder if anyone out there has used that type of fertilizer and can report if they had the same experience? If so, it would make the TRF not seem as cheap anymore. Everyone is after the clean smoke.

Thanks for that report. I like your hypothesis about the TRF making the smoke harsh and ash black. I wonder if anyone out there has used that type of fertilizer and can report if they had the same experience? If so, it would make the TRF not seem as cheap anymore. Everyone is after the clean smoke.

Other users of this site have posted the opposite. Here's to hoping it wasn't the OC+ and Dynamite :bong:

:peacetwo:

Marley

Other users of this site have posted the opposite. Here's to hoping it wasn't the OC+ and Dynamite :bong:

:peacetwo:

Marley

ive heard others say they didnt taste the chems, but haven't heard about the white ash? I am a very very picky person why it come to clean burning Meds.

lets hope it was the hempy or something and not the TRF's. i will know on my current grow because i am in organic soil and not Hempy with TRF. so if this smoke turns out the same i will ditch the TRF and go back to other nutes that gave me the clean smoke with white ash..

i also have another grow going feeding with full organics going on my new thread also. basically i have to different grows going at once. i have some organic tea brewing as we speak. its a new company i got some free samples from to try out. this is my 1st all organic grow so i cant wait to see how the finish product is with organics.
480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

ive heard others say they didnt taste the chems, but haven't heard about the white ash? I am a very very picky person why it come to clean burning Meds.

lets hope it was the hempy or something and not the TRF's. i will know on my current grow because i am in organic soil and not Hempy with TRF. so if this smoke turns out the same i will ditch the TRF and go back to other nutes that gave me the clean smoke with white ash..

i also have another grow going feeding with full organics going on my new thread also. basically i have to different grows going at once. i have some organic tea brewing as we speak. its a new company i got some free samples from to try out. this is my 1st all organic grow so i cant wait to see how the finish product is with organics.
480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

Did you give it 48 hrs of darkness before you pulled them? I've been told that is the key to a clean ash and final smoke. Stops the chlorophyll production, some other stuff I can't remember right now (damn green crack!!)

Did you give it 48 hrs of darkness before you pulled them? I've been told that is the key to a clean ash and final smoke. Stops the chlorophyll production, some other stuff I can't remember right now (damn green crack!!)

no i didnt this time. i forgot about that. damn Hindu Skunk!.lol. what that dose it make the plants release the nutes into the soil, they dont eat in the dark. but that still shouldn't matter because ive grown plenty of times in the past without darkness before harvest and got clean smoke, it dose help though, and would be someones best bet with TRF's IMO..

its funny when you always her someone say ur going to need a saw to cut those down! well its funny until you really do need one:ganjamon:
100_3660.JPG
100_36611.JPG
100_3658.JPG
100_3657.JPG

Nice feeder tubes on your plants. No wonder the buds got to those monster sizes! :bravo: IB!

Back
Top Bottom