1080w LED Inferno

lmao!!
Classic stoner move ripping that freakin' child guard off the Bic. I also dig the color choice, one of my faves!!
:rollit:

BTW- Gnarly grow Dude!! :peace: :surf:

I figured i am not a child any more and since i was a big boy now i didnt need it.lol

that color helps me find my lighter faster and also to make sure my friends dont pocket it. not too many others have that color.

I figured i am not a child any more and since i was a big boy now i didnt need it.lol

that color helps me find my lighter faster and also to make sure my friends dont pocket it. not too many others have that color.

lol! I buy the four packs and i always make sure there's an orange and a royal blue. I'll pull a dozen packs off the rack until I find that combo if I need to. I guess those colors always go good with some dank!
I can always tell my lighters from my buddies. I'm the only one with Bics. They all have those el cheapo 5 4 $1 junk lighters :)

lol! I buy the four packs and i always make sure there's an orange and a royal blue. I'll pull a dozen packs off the rack until I find that combo if I need to. I guess those colors always go good with some dank!
I can always tell my lighters from my buddies. I'm the only one with Bics. They all have those el cheapo 5 4 $1 junk lighters :)

lol. i hate those cheap ones that get left in the car and all the fluid it gone in 5 min from the sun. takes like 20x's to light. Bic all the way FTW!!

I think most people flip those stupid adult-proof metal tabs off Bics, don't they? When I buy a single at the store I leave that thing on the counter. Well, I aim it towards the counter (they tend to leave the lighter at speed) anyway. There's that whole ricochet thing.

I really miss the adjustable Bics with the red dial. They claim the new ones are childproof and safer but it doesn't make sense when you need someone with young thumbs to operate them and the flame is big enough to burn your house down and your hair off. WtF?

Stocked up big-time but ran out of course. Then I found one in my tackle box last Spring and knew what the rich folks feel like at Christmas, lol. It's gone too now.

Sorry for the rant. Had to be done (lol).

Nowdays, there's still Djeep.

You're too much TS!!
A few years back I bought a case of Bics from Sams Club for about $30. It was a convienent store case with the plastic base to hold them all too. That was sweet but I have'nt renewed my membership so no more cases for me.
Made a sweet score the other day though!! I was cleaning out my car port and i came across and old fold out chair w/ cup holders. In one of the cup holders was an old dusty Bic. Had to be at least 5 years old. I wiped off all the dust, it fired right up, and is still going strong!

Bic - Accept no substitutes!

:rollit:

High IrishBoy, I'm getting some black ash from my last harvest. Just seems like part of the bowl won't completely burn. Taste isn't too bad, though :) OC+ in perlite hempy. I've got OC+ in coco hempys this time...well see.

:peace:

ya its sick! when the bowl is done their will still be a full bowl of black ash like the weed never burnt all the way. i will give it another try with this grow in the organic soil, if i still get that black ash i am tossing these TRF's. no money saving is worth my meds turning out like that. This is the reason why i grow my own meds is to get clean smoke and not all that Chemical black ash.

Hey Irish,
I seen ya chat up that Kelp etc.. any links for info on it...Plus is that a GH product?

Plus you use it all throughout Veg, And Flower?

I see on that site there are many different seaweed with different additives, any thing to look out there for...
Thanks

the weird thing is the website says a cap per gallon of water and the container says an ounce per gallon. Now the cap does not hold an ounce I have a tablespoon nearby and 2 tablespoons equal an ounce the cap is not that big

i just mixed up a gallon for my clones and used 1T to gallon of rainwater

Nowdays, there's still Djeep.

I much prefer these to bic...no need to remove a guard to use and adjustable....:kiss:

ya its sick! when the bowl is done their will still be a full bowl of black ash like the weed never burnt all the way. i will give it another try with this grow in the organic soil, if i still get that black ash i am tossing these TRF's. no money saving is worth my meds turning out like that. This is the reason why i grow my own meds is to get clean smoke and not all that Chemical black ash.

Hope you don't mind me throwing these in here. I am not not condoning these nutes or anything, just showing that mine burns decently well.

The test has left me quite enervated and very high....:tokin: Super Lemon Haze is very Sativa this time...guess I got her a bit earlier but I enjoy it's clarity and my Cheese has a similar earthy taste (hardly noticeable if you haven't had her in a few different nutes) and a great overall high, mind and body, and a bit stronger potency this time. She tends to be a tad heavy on the lungs like hash, so I take smaller hits and don't even notice the difference as I hold them in longer. She is easy to conserve, same with this Super Lemon Haze.

Mind you cheese is still curing, fully dried, but in burp cure phase and I won't consider her flavor done for some time, but in addition to the earthy tones it brought out, there are more hints of fruit. It is a nice complex flavor.

Super Lemon Haze is not so complex...strong citrus (definitely lemon too) flavor with hints of earthy and what I guess could only be called Haze...I guess, am no connoisseur, just trying to get a firm grasp on this.

I am only putting in about 1/3 dose of OC+ with my full dose of Mater Magic and nothing but molasses water for an occasional bene feeding.

The hempy Cheese I grew with OC+ and Dutchmasters burned grayish...but this doesn't seem to having that problem...maybe it is the OC+.

I may leave it out of my next soil mix and see where the harvest goes, can always top dress it if the first plant grows wimpy.

This is the ash from my Cheese I am smoking (harvested a couple weeks ago).
Cheese_Ash.jpg

Disclaimer...I have bad vision and this picture showed me this world for the first time...I find it oddly fasinating...and I should clean my screen...:)

Super Lemon Haze ash...harvest Tuesday morning, budlet was slightly damp still so took a few extra hits to finish it...got my pipe hot and it brings out the olive oil I protected the wood with...find that fascinating...and yeah I am buzzed...:grinjoint: (Remember I just did this test).
Super_Lemon_Haze_Ash.jpg

I like how you can see the white burned trichomes....crazy.

:peace: brother.

Hey Irish,
I seen ya chat up that Kelp etc.. any links for info on it...Plus is that a GH product?

Plus you use it all throughout Veg, And Flower?

I see on that site there are many different seaweed with different additives, any thing to look out there for...
Thanks
their are a ton of info if you do a google search on it.

i am using the General Organics Bio weed. 1/tsp per gal. i am going to folior spray for the 1st few weeks of bloom and stop using it. GO says not to use in flowering. Dont know why? but ill take their word for it, since after all they want you to use up their stuff as fast a possible to buy more so if they say dont use it ill take that as something good wouldn't come from it.lol
Back and posted up :)

going to catchup right now. Glad to see your still around.
welcome back! heres my new thread link 480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers
very nice post, ive been waiting to see that info posted. Two things come to my mind with this. #1 Either the less OC+ used and more Mater Magic more organics used help the burning of the ash?
#2 maybe it was the Maxi Bloom i used at 1st in flowering and after all those months it still didnt come out of the medium?

I think the way ur doing it with less OC+ and more organics is the way to go. i might have to give this a go.

High IB,

Are you using kelp or seaweed, and is there a difference? I noticed kelp near the seaweed at the hydro store, but grabbed the maxicrop cause of the price and the chlorine :grinjoint:

I just smoked some of the veganics Star Dawg from the guy that has the article in High Times. This stuff is supposed to be grown with the cleanest and most natural techniques known to man kind. One of the big benefits is supposed to be white ash as proof that it was clean. Still had black ash. Not much kick, taste or staying power either.

High IB,

Are you using kelp or seaweed, and is there a difference? I noticed kelp near the seaweed at the hydro store, but grabbed the maxicrop cause of the price and the chlorine :grinjoint:

as far as i know their the same. but i am using seaweed.
I just smoked some of the veganics Star Dawg from the guy that has the article in High Times. This stuff is supposed to be grown with the cleanest and most natural techniques known to man kind. One of the big benefits is supposed to be white ash as proof that it was clean. Still had black ash. Not much kick, taste or staying power either.

might have not been all that clean or flushed? in my experience black as is from chems being in the buds. clean buds done right will have Grey ash.

Back
Top Bottom