Johnny Blaze's Lemon Kush Grow

Thanks Fuzzy! :high-five:
That is indeed total wattage. These 4 p300's easily match a 600W hps imho. The quality is better too I think but my nutrients may have a lot to do with that as well. I just used base and pk booster in all my hps grows.
One of the main things to consider is matching grow style to the lights you buy. Some have better penetration than others. The sweet spot on these is around 2ft so I set my scrog a little lower than that and have minimal bleaching. :)

Thanks for stopping by with some kind words Toast! It means a great deal coming from a grower of your calibre!! I hope one day I can operate at your level... 111 plants... :bravo:
Radogast's analogy was perfect! Sometimes tough love is the best medicine! :volcano-smiley:
I'll be starting my new journal sometime in the next week. I hope to see you there! In the mean time I will try not to drool on my phone to much when I visit your garden!! :)

So today I got into the tent just before lights on to do a trichome check. I only have a 40x loupe so it's hard to distinguish between clear and cloudy accurately but I only saw sporadic amber's so looks like my chop date is about right. I want this to be a nice day time smoke so less amber's is ideal. Here's a pic I grabbed with some flash to show the snow!
DSC_018528.JPG

I will do one final update this Thursday before the chop next week.
:Namaste:

I would say she is still a contender. All depends what you're up against. Could have taken it this month.

Hey gang! Today is the last day of light for my little lemon kush before the chop this Wednesday. The colas all have massive gangsta lean on which makes me very happy! :)
I jumped in just before lights on today to check trichs and there's barely any clear left and minimal amber so should be a nice zippy smoke after a good cure. I grabbed a couple of pics which will be the last till after the monster trim session. Luckily I have 2 mates coming round to help! :)
DSC_018627.JPG
DSC_018730.JPG

The cola in the middle of the second shot is most likely the biggest at 2 and a bit inches wide and 7-8 inches long. That's it for now will report back after the chop! :Namaste:

Good luck with the work mate. It's tough going, but nothing more rewarding.

She looks stellar!

Back
Top Bottom