Johnny Blaze's Lemon Kush Grow

Looking mighty fine Johnny, that ol girl sure is going to take some time to trim up... should have plenty off good sugar leaf for butter or a bubble bag :thumb:

Couple of days into week six and everything is going well! She's starting to pack on weight and I've had to tie up a few colas already. One of those good problems... :blunt:
Here's this week's pics. Finally figured out how to take a macro in my new phone. Just need to get the light right next time. :)
DSC_014718.JPG
DSC_014823.JPG
DSC_015027.JPG
DSC_015119.JPG
DSC_015223.JPG
DSC_015327.JPG

She's showing the slightest tip burn so I'll keep her feed at 1500ppm and she should really start to pack it on from here! Hope everyone is having a good week. Keep it green! :volcano-smiley:

Today I did a bit of defol and topping on the plants in veg. First up is the Dream Machine. She's chugging along nicely. I've been fairly aggressive with her training. Currently at 8 fairly even tops but that will double. I topped the 4 leaders today and in a couple of days I'll hit the other 4.
DSC_015623.JPG
DSC_015720.JPG

The Sour Diesel is starting to stretch her legs in the 1L pot. She had a troubled start to life but looks nice and strong now. She also got topped today and I removed a few fans to let the lower nodes get full light.
DSC_015422.JPG
DSC_015519.JPG

I also checked the pot weight on the Kush when lights came on today and it was a bit light so I added 10 seconds to the feed timer so she's probably getting around 6L a day now. :Namaste:

Thanks mate! I kinda have to be rough with the Dream Machine. She's a bushy lass so will need regular trimming throughout the grow. I think I'll just lst the Sour Diesel and let her grow out from there.

I grabbed this pic of the lemon kush this morning at lights out after I hit her with her weekly dose of snow storm ultra. She's defs starting to fatten up nicely! Switch to Overdrive tomorrow so it's just gonna get better! :yahoo:
DSC_016026.JPG

Hey Fuzzy. :)
Great question! I haven't talked much about my feed schedule. My base nutes are Canna coco and I go from 2ml/L at the start of flower to a max of 3.5Ml/L. I'm using most of the AN line on top of this. All the way thru flower I use b-52, Ca/Mg, silica, bud candy and cannazym at 1ml/L. On top of this in weeks 1&2 I use bud ignitor at 2ml/L, 3-6 big bud at 2ml/L and 7&8 overdrive at 2.5ml/L. Once a week I give her some carboload to feed the good stuff in the soil which I get from using voodoo juice and great white shark in the first two weeks of flower.
Ppm doesn't go over 1600 and there's just the slightest tip burn so I'm liking these feed levels. The buds are getting bigger everyday, I can't wait for the late swell. Pistils are over 50% receded so it's not too far away!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've just started a 10 week training program with one of Australia's best climbers in the lead up to my next trip.
Things are going very well in the tent. It's half way through week 8 and flush begins this Friday! Super excited to get this girl into jars so I can vape her. The Lemon kush I had in Amsterdam was by far the best strain i tried. The buds are fattening up nicely and we're lined up for a great finish! :)
Enough blah blah... Here's the pics!
DSC_017525.JPG
DSC_017625.JPG
DSC_017717.JPG
DSC_017827.JPG
DSC_017927.JPG
DSC_018032.JPG
DSC_018122.JPG
DSC_018230.JPG

:Namaste:

Looking very good. With the taco-ing of the fan leaves on the buds, she looks a little mussed up, but a good kind of rode hard and finishing strong kind of mussed up.

Haha yeah!! I thought about raising the lights some more as temps are stable at 22c but remembered what LA said about his early grows so decided to push it and see what happens. The tacoing has progressed but only a little and things are chunking up nicely so it's sitting in the sweet spot I thunk! :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Looks very nice bud :green_heart:

Back to page 1 mentions 4 x 180 w led's is that total wattage used or some thing else ?

Well ye i'm looking at a led change myself so i'm checking over journals with fine people who use them over the last few months or so, i take a good interest in training style used or grow method to a good look at the over all plant development to end result before i make my mind up.

It has been a good journal to follow to watch & learn from quite an eye opener :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom