Johnny Blaze's Lemon Kush Grow

Ok... Thanks to Radogast I have figured out how to bypass my upload issue! So here's last week's pics.... I will do a proper update in the next day or so. Enjoy! :volcano-smiley:
DSC_011323.JPG
DSC_011425.JPG
DSC_011527.JPG
DSC_011625.JPG
DSC_011726.JPG
DSC_011829.JPG

Okay here is the slightly late weekly update!! :)

It's been a good week for my little lemon kush. She's completely filled the 18L air pot with roots and has proceeded to gain some height, putting out 5 nodes and growing approximately 4 inches at best guess.
This morning I potted her up to a 45L air pot which is where she will stay for the rest of the grow. Once she has recovered from the transplant I will start spreading her wings so she can really fly!
Here's a few pics I took while transplanting.
DSC_005444.JPG
DSC_005543.JPG
DSC_005339.JPG
20160302_074529.JPG

As always comments and questions are highly encouraged! :Namaste:

That is a very clean floor for re-potting :)

Welcome Radogast and Canad! You're both just in time.. Things are about to get interesting! :)
I want to take a sec to say thanks to everyone following my grow. The community here at 420 is super helpful and I'm glad I found this site!
Update soon! Couple more hours at work then I head home to begin her post stretch haircut.

Welcome Radogast and Canad! You're both just in time.. Things are about to get interesting! :)
I want to take a sec to say thanks to everyone following my grow. The community here at 420 is super helpful and I'm glad I found this site!
Update soon! Couple more hours at work then I head home to begin her post stretch haircut.

:thumb:

It's been 16 hours, I think you have had time to post pics! You lied! How dare you tease us with promises of pictures LOL..... Wonderful ladies, looking forward to pics sir :)

It's been 16 hours, I think you have had time to post pics! You lied! How dare you tease us with promises of pictures LOL..... Wonderful ladies, looking forward to pics sir :)

Sorry CD I'm on night shift this week so I only have 1hr before work and 1.5 after to get things done. I was lollipopping until lights out thus morning but never fear! I grabbed some pics when she woke up tonight. :)

Today is the beginning of week four and so I jumped into the tent and started clearing up all the sucker branches that won't amount to anything. I left a few down low as I want to see how my bubbler works for clones this late in flower.
DSC_012325.JPG

I've upped the daily feed from 4 to 5 litres and it's mixing up at 1400ppm. I also introduced Snow Storm Ultra into the weekly regime by a foliar feed. Here's the rest of this week's pics.
DSC_012133.JPG
DSC_012230.JPG
DSC_012425.JPG
DSC_012527.JPG
DSC_012628.JPG

The final pic is the same cola as last week. As you can see the nodes are linking up nicely! I hope everyone's gardens are as green as mine us atm!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom