Johnny Blaze's Lemon Kush Grow

Top work johnny! Just read through, shame i found u a bit late but im glad i did.. ive been growing in coco with canna nutes and a p300 i also added a few things this grow like an nirvana and great white and the buds did seem fatter and more dense this round averaged about .8gpw this time with the 100x3w leds.. dare i say it but i think you'll be trimming up over a pound here mate looks delicious :thumb:

:welcome: Rhet! Better late than never. :)
Glad to meet a fellow p300 user. I'm loving the quality these 4 bad boys put out! And temps were much more manageable over summer this year.
I'll be starting my next journal any day now. Have a Sour Diesel and a Dream Machine ready and revving. Keen as to follow up this fun grow! :high-five:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the harvest pics up. I've been laid up with the flu..
The harvest went well. I probably let her dry out a tad too much. She was super floppy after the two days of darkness.
I decided to only wet trim half of the crop as I wanted to see the difference between the two styles. Should be jarring up this arvo so will see if dry trimming is much harder or not. I have noticed a slight difference in the drying time of the two styles and the colas with the sugar leaves still on don't seem to have that grassy smell you get from wet trimming.
Here's the harvest pics and I'll throw some final pics up when I have total weight!
DSC_019325.JPG
DSC_019430.JPG
DSC_019525.JPG
DSC_019626.JPG
DSC_019726.JPG
DSC_019825.JPG
DSC_019924.JPG
DSC_020022.JPG

:Namaste:

Final weights are in! Drum roll please!! :tommy::tommy::tommy:

All up there is 451.85 grams or 16 and 1/8th ounces of yummy lemon kush! :party::party:
I also ended up with just over 2 ounces of trim which I will make some bubble hash with once I get some bags. :)
I will hold off on pics till I can get some natural light shots tomorrow. :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom