NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

that was my first and only one I grew so far and it was my second grow 1.7 oz
I think I could double it now to 4 oz a plant or close to it
I have more and better lighting now then when I grew it
I still have a couple more of those seeds I just haven't got to it yet
like these last seeds I popped was just to get it grown so I can get to what I want lol
the nycd and holy grail kush
the nycd isn't too bad I like it but it isn't one of my tops
holy grail I thought was just built up too much for what it came out to be
I mean the growth was nice the smell the bag appeal everything was nice but the high dissapointed

Yah I'm thinking I want medi bomb seeds I'll run em at some point. I heard of huge yields from it but less potency? . I haven't got beans in a long while but I believe its time for something new..I've also been thinking of vanilla kush or milky way and was gonna begin a quest for the best white pheno i can find just not sure the strain.

oh yea I don't know the consistency of the phenos tho since I only grew one
I think OMM might have grown 2 or 3 of them already

So my journal grow.. these plants were put in ideal environment almost a week ago before that they were I a cellar not enclosed they were under a 4 ft 4 bulb flouro for the bigger plants and rhe smaller ones were under mh. The cellar temps went from about 63 day to 52 night so rhe growth was very slow and I stopped nutes to reduce stress and shock in fact they almost never got watered they were going dormant. They were suffering from heavy deficiency and possible lockout as you can see some are very light still but they are now making a feisty return. Growth is returning as well as nutrient absortion I repotted into an organically fed medium i mixed up for over a week and now have started nutrients again they are all on the same dose even the clones I've been showing I took from flower. Right now I'm using general hydros flora series (I got quite a nice "sample" gift of it from supplier) they will be at full drain to waste manufacturers schedule next watering. I will go over that though shortly they'll be at about 125%. They are also getting Cal mag at 4ml/g and bioroot at 1.5tsp/g and superthrive. They are watered with tap water left out for two days and oxygenated for a few hours beforehand and I get the water to 68ish before they get it. They are alot happier now and I think will be fully turned around within the next week. These plants should of been flowering long ago but obviously were well delayed I'm hoping to have them flipped before the end of the next week. The smaller plants will be left a little longer for size and transplant etc. Most of the plants had no training other than pruning. I had planned em for the journal and was gonna grow like 12-18 single cola plants but changed my mind. At that point it was real late in rhe game but i decided it would be more beneficial to show it anyways. So they we're topped and broke and bent and tied down so that's why they are how they are except the two biggest I did each of those different to show different things I use for high yield plants and mothers esp rhe chop and crop. The little plants I've topped and trained in a few different ways but will get the same kind of plant very bushy with them established early so I can then have all the height on the branches that will be colas and not the main stem. Most time I train em right from the tray or when they first hit dirt. Sorry for the huge post I felt like I needed to explain the grow again and finally had time! Let me know what you guys think

first half...

20140116_192301.jpg
20140116_192225.jpg
20140116_193213.jpg
20140116_192510.jpg
20140116_192520.jpg
20140116_192238.jpg
20140116_203333.jpg
20140116_203341.jpg
20140116_203057.jpg
20140116_203351.jpg
20140116_201150.jpg
20140116_201203.jpg
20140116_203051.jpg
20140116_193350.jpg
20140116_193403.jpg
20140116_193232.jpg

i wish i was better at pictures and editing them so they are easier to see and stuff but i never get it right. all of my 420 stuff is done from my phone so that doesnt make it easier. i still have to upload them to the cpu though to post the pics i wish that process was easier. thanks for looking guys and gals let me know what you think.. ill throw some bud shots up next to make up for the boring shit.. haha

Well I'm gonna try J, it's been awhile and I don't have the experience. I'm sure I'll get something I just hope it's potent and clean and I hope it's enough.. I remember you saying how much you liked hash, you'll have to be sure and let me know how i do.

i wish i was better at pictures and editing them so they are easier to see and stuff but i never get it right. all of my 420 stuff is done from my phone so that doesnt make it easier. i still have to upload them to the cpu though to post the pics i wish that process was easier. thanks for looking guys and gals let me know what you think.. ill throw some bud shots up next to make up for the boring shit.. haha
Wasn't boring at all Bob, in fact it was quit entertaining.

Glad you think so reg.. it's getting better I swear it..I'd like to thank you guys that have been here with in my first journal:high-five:...now i gotta get a couple hard hours sleep i got called and gotta work tomorrow dammit. What id give to be legal and not have to work except on my grows.

Don't forget to take a pic of your finished product so we all can enjoy the view :thumb:
Looking nice and green here man Happy Sativaday N Bob :Namaste:

Don't forget to take a pic of your finished product so we all can enjoy the view :thumb:
Looking nice and green here man Happy Sativaday N Bob :Namaste:

I'm starting the process right now! I'm taking pics as well I'm weighing the dry parts I wish I'd not of let it dry it's gotta be close to 400g. I'm thinking I'll split it and do two runs wish me luck it's a lot to waste if I f*it up

So a couple ?s I hope some one can answer promptly after thwe bubble hash has set for 30 minutes or so after its mix I still have alot of ice in it as I did it in a cold environment to keep it as cold as possible I feel like the ice is trapping alot of what I'm after can I leave it longer until all the ice melts and how long. Also rhe buds that were used are still sticky and resinous I feel. can I process that in different way say to make oil? It seems like a waste to toss it. I mean I don't care I don't need to be thrifty but Don't like to be wasteful.

So I think my hash turned out good I only got to do a third of it because I only had time for one run and I feel like that's a good amount to do at one time for 5 gallon bags and was about 125g but didn't weight it exact before adding it and I ran the 220 as mixing/first bag and then three more 120, 73, and 25. The hash looks nice and beige/blonde better than alot of stuff on the streets but I didn't get it white or really light. I also got some debris in my 120 but Its still ok looking. Also after I was done I ran all the bucket water through my 25 bag and got 2 more grams but it had some debris in it and wasn't as nice so I'm not adding it to here it will be a gift for someone. So my turn around was 15g of bubble hash for 120g give or take. So that's 1.25g of hash for every 10g of bud.I feel like that's really good especially for my outcome what do you guys think? Pics coming really soon..EDIT. I'm looking now and I think it was more like 150g that went in so that would make it 1g hash to every 10g buds..

Back
Top Bottom