NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

here are some more mk ultra clones im throwing them up here to show you what im getting at jimmy also the one doesnt even have a main grow tip at all anymore i cut it off before it even went in the tray. i will have 100% with these. i very rarely lose a clone and its almost always within the 2nd or 3rd day that ill notice it getting soft and i pull it right away and throw it away. anything will root if you do right. its important for my grow style that i leave these other growth tips and branches because i then dont have to train as much in veg as i dont have time to spend at every grow. hope this helps and any other clone info you want just ask.

20140123_222514.jpg
20140123_222529.jpg
20140123_222628.jpg
20140125_122156.jpg
20140125_122223.jpg
20140123_222807.jpg

Thank's for the photo shoot and tip's Bob.I have decided not to clone the flowering critical mass.I do not want to run them anymore.I will stick with my v.k. and Chocolate fondue till something else come along.I got 4 v.k.'s to that have to go to get the plant count down a little more.Man,I wish you I could get them to you.
Also if it's not a problem can we keep track and pic up-date's on that last clone shot in your post?

Yah I'll try to keep up with everything I've shown I also have a couple reveggers I wanna throw in and I really need to get started mom's for the spring line up. I sell alot of clones in spring and it helps pay that spot alot. The northern lights is really popopular for then it gets huge and I've heard the outdoor yields are incredible but don't know. I know I can get 3-5oz easy and alot more if i train it on a 32 inch plant indoor dry weight. I'll be doing that mom in DWC to as it's the fastest way for me to get cuttings.

Yah yah it's alright figured as much.. It'd be awesome to see what I could do with it. I'll have a new one here soon I'm the pickiest person on earth when it comes to picking new strains so I've yet to decide.. In the meantime here are some bud pics from recent harvest..

20140123_221821.jpg
20140123_221813.jpg
20140123_222238.jpg
20140123_221851.jpg
20140123_222208.jpg
20140123_222221.jpg
20140123_222004.jpg
20140123_222038.jpg
20140123_221752.jpg
20140123_221719.jpg

im a few pages behind so commenting on the hash comments,
i only pressed my hash to make it all into a solid lump, if i had of known it would be harder to use this way then i would of left it powdery like it was.
if you do press it then wait a couple of weeks before you do so its got no moisture in it at all, pressing it gains you nothing apart from giving you something smaller to stash, or if you had ounces and ounces to store then pressing it would be the best way to transport. but for small amounts i wont press it in the future as it was nice and crumbly before i pressed it and now its like a solid lump thats slightly pliable but harder to roll into a joint/spliff unless i pull tiny pieces off and roll it out into a thin strip then its ok in a joint.

not a problem, i wont be pressing in future, i see no point in doing it what so ever, as long as it can be stored in a tub then pressing it gains nothing, maybe if you did a dry hash method like silk screen method then maybe you would need to press it else you would just have a load of fine dust so wouldnt be hash as such, but any method of extraction using water will not need pressing as the hash is already held together,

but i think even the silk screen method would only require a gentle press so its all joined together in one mass i certainly wouldnt press it in any kind of press.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom