A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Yay!!!

1000th post on my page?!?!! Oh boy how exciting!! Thanks for being here with me Canad!!

Here's a harvest video for you!! The last Hollands Hope 2.0

Holy shit! 15 strains?!
Please we need a list when you have time :cool:

So perhaps I exaggerated a bit. I have 10 strains. Sure seems like more with all the work that is required.

STRAINS
Jackelope
Thunderpaws
Pure Chocolope
Great White
Jack Herer
Cheese
Hollands Hope 2.0
White Widow
Jabb's Stash
Northern Lights

I'm still trying to find my groove with this stuff. I have so many thoughts in addition to this video that I might even do another one. I'm still a rookie. :dreamy:

I'm still trying to find my groove with this stuff. I have so many thoughts in addition to this video that I might even do another one. I'm still a rookie. :dreamy:

Smoke Report: Chocolope (DNA Genetics) w/Pigeons420 - YouTube

Good morning Pigeon :love:
great review, how was the yield for Chocolope?
That is cool that you guys up north can mail stuff back and forth, wish we could do that here in the USA. I would love to be able to share my grow with others who are not close by.I have a hard enough time getting stuff delivered to my sister in Montana, would be so much easier if I could just mail it
I had a rough weekend so I decided to take the day off from work and get back into better health, wish I could medicate but I am 1 month away from another drug test and need to get cleaned up. This is not the way I envisioned studying for a drug test:rofl:

Yeild on my chocolope has been anywhere from 9 oz biggest one to 3-4oz nowadays.
It can grow huge if you want it to. Now that I have 9 strains blooming at once in a 2x6' cabinet they only get 1.33 square feet each average so no room for Giants.

Good morning Pigeon :love:
great review, how was the yield for Chocolope?
That is cool that you guys up north can mail stuff back and forth, wish we could do that here in the USA. I would love to be able to share my grow with others who are not close by.I have a hard enough time getting stuff delivered to my sister in Montana, would be so much easier if I could just mail it
I had a rough weekend so I decided to take the day off from work and get back into better health, wish I could medicate but I am 1 month away from another drug test and need to get cleaned up. This is not the way I envisioned studying for a drug test:rofl:

Is it a DOT drug test OlderGrower? I know I have taken one and passed with synthetic urine. Some of the more expensive synthetic urine has the specific gravity and amino acids covered. I don't blame you for quitting until they test you though. You can guarantee that will work.

Cheers :roorrip:

Good afternoon Pigeons. I had to catch up on some videos. Man, that's a lot of hoots. :laughtwo:

Since you are the reason I use a wick, I thought I would tell you about what happened to mine yesterday. I bought a new bong because why not? I lit my wick and lit the bowl, which was a lot bigger than my usual bowl. I shook the wick out to get the flame out and continued to choke on the monster rip I just took. When I came back around, I noticed that the wick didn't extinguish itself when I shook it out and it started back up. By the time I noticed, it had already begun to start igniting the rest of the wick. Such a stoner move. :rofl: I managed to get it out before it engulfed. Surprisingly, it didn't damage the ball very much. It just breaks off at that point when I unwind to the burnt part. Just thought I would share in case any of you other wick users have done something similar.

Awesome videos BTW!! Cheers Pigeons :roorrip:

Also that sucks about drug testing. Surprised You don't have a medical license or whatever?

Unfortunately, having a medical condition that allows you to choose cannabinoid therapies doesn mean your employer can't test you and fire you for having drugs in your system. Screwy, isn't it?? Corporate wins once again.

Back
Top Bottom