A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

This is an example of why i think cannabis prohibition is ignorant and wrong. Take for example the plant Conium maculatum better known as hemlock. This plant was how Socrates was put to death for his "crimes" forced to drink a brew of this poisonous plant now keeping that in mind you must realize this plant is totally legal in the USA even though its not really good for anything other then poison and has been known as such forever yet cannabis a plant known to be beneficial to peoples health for near all time is a schedule 1 drug and we all know how substances qualify for that scheduling. So its ok to have/grow/process/and extract a poison but its not ok to grow/process/concentrate/or posses a plant of magnificent healing power?

Wow lots to read here. Give me a minute I came in here in a rush and got side tracked by the conversation. I've started a new journal and I would love to see everyone there!

I'm going to shut this journal down and focus my attention to my new journal. I post everyday. I want to stay true to what the 420 Magazine is all about and that is journaling. I feel like I'm missing something by not having a picture journal. So please come join me and let's continue the conversation!

Love you guys!

A Visual Journal w/Pigeons420

Woohoooo Canadian legalization report is out:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/3237304/Framework-for-the-Legalization-and-Regulation-of.pdf

Recommending 4 plants grown per residence. Seems reasonable so far.

Thanks for this OG,...ya i heard a couple weeks ago....it's still just a guideline! i'm so glad they are THINKING of letting us ALL grow a few plants! I do, however believe that, is one thing they will change before it's law. As soon as someone says safety and goes with that , someone will step in and say OK, then , no home cultivating! Hope not though. Cheers BTW and Happy New Year Pigeons!....and friends.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I didn't think you'd mind if I moved this comment to this space. :battingeyelashes: :love:

THC does not damage the development of the young brain. This is ludicrous, and I'd appreciate it if you found a better way to communicate the concern of overindulgence in teens. Even that has no valid science behind the concern.

Breast milk is high in anandamide, which is the body's own form of THC. To suggest that THC is dangerous to children, and infants in particular, opens a door no one needs to walk through.

I'll step aside here for now and breathe. I understand how the confusion arose. 75 years of propaganda is a challenge to overcome. We weren't aware we had an endocannabinoid system. We know that now. Learn about yours. Can you imagine having no idea how your lungs work, or how your cardiovascular system worked, or being unaware that you had a muscular system?

What can you explain about the ECS to your son? He has one too. It's the system that regulates all of his other systems.

You see the dilemma? If you don't understand the system you're medicating it's easier for them to regulate your access to it. Knowledge is power. Pass that power on to the next generation. Don't let them live through what we did.

Without thinking about it we're allowing our lawmakers to control our perceptions of a seriously misunderstood herbal medication. The collective governments of our planet beat into us the dangers of this demon drug that was the cursed gateway to herion and crystal meth.

Yeah........ Turned to be the gateway alright. The gateway away from these killer drugs. Surprise, surprise, our governments lied to us. Pretty bold-faced about it too. :straightface:

So many of us bought into that it's a little frightening. Let's stop doing that. Let's educate ourselves on the system that we're supporting through our cannabis use and then extend the knowledge to our lawmakers in a way they can understand.

But it starts with us. If we don't understand the very system that makes us who we are as individual beings, what hope do we have of controlling the legislative conversation that ultimately impacts our ability to easily and openly self-medicate?

If we don't understand that it may take half a dozen plants to get the cannabinoid and terpene mix we need to help this particular ECS in this particular patient, then it's easy to let them write laws that would limit the number of plants you can grow.

If we don't understand that cannabis is a bi-phasic medication and that each person will have a completely individual response to each new plant, then it becomes easy to let them write laws that restrict your number of plants. Or that restrict home growing at all.

See the slippery slope? It much easier to ignore it. I'm of an opinion that if we keep staying positive in the face of it, we'll find the workable solutions and get it all sorted out in the end. It's a little frustrating watching the grab for control continue as the greed element picks up speed, but evolution is on our side.

Knowledge is power. This system controls all of your other systems. At least get a rudimentary understanding and teach that to your son. Don't let them do this to him. Let it stop with this generation. See if his school has included the study of the ECS in their curriculum. If not, ask why not? That's a serious hole in their knowledge base, wouldn't you think?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom