A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

At the risk of sounding oblivious and insensitive (not that i mean to be) but what exactly is this new chapter? Like you say your gonna being doing a visual journal but i kinda thought that was what you were already doing. Anyways it was really heartbreaking to hear your video today and my heart goes out to you and your family, and i hope little pigeons starts feeling better, i went and google searched hsp images like you said and it looks horrible and i can't imagine how your son can be such a little trooper but he most certainly is a tough cookie! Good vibes your way brother!

Hi Lex!

I was about to post a video comment first but saw your post and had to respond:

Maybe I didn't really explain myself very well. 420 Magazine is my home. It has been for almost 2 years now! That means a lot to me. I've met some incredible people with incredible stories and I feel that I haven't been a solid part of this magazine for the better part of 6 months. And believe it or not, that pains me. I love this place and everything it stands for. You could go as far as saying that this place created the Pigeons420 we know today. That's something special.
As my YouTube channel starts to see more and more of an audience, I want to share with those folks the wonderful place of 420 Magazine. This place has created some of the best gardeners on the web and I know that using the 420 Magazine as a tool to meet new people and share new ideas.
I don't want to start up a Twitter or a SnapChat for Pigeons420, I want the 420 Magazine to be my primary place of residence. Where I come to blog, rant, love, share and anything else that might not fit into every video I create. If people have questions they'd like to ask or read about then they would come through the magazine for those answers. I think it's a great way for the 420 Magazine and Pigeons420 to work together to make this amazing place even more amazing and fluid.

Does this make any sense? Maybe I should just do a video on it! :rofl: that way I can blabber on.

:high-five:

Hi Lex!

I was about to post a video comment first but saw your post and had to respond:

Maybe I didn't really explain myself very well. 420 Magazine is my home. It has been for almost 2 years now! That means a lot to me. I've met some incredible people with incredible stories and I feel that I haven't been a solid part of this magazine for the better part of 6 months. And believe it or not, that pains me. I love this place and everything it stands for. You could go as far as saying that this place created the Pigeons420 we know today. That's something special.
As my YouTube channel starts to see more and more of an audience, I want to share with those folks the wonderful place of 420 Magazine. This place has created some of the best gardeners on the web and I know that using the 420 Magazine as a tool to meet new people and share new ideas.
I don't want to start up a Twitter or a SnapChat for Pigeons420, I want the 420 Magazine to be my primary place of residence. Where I come to blog, rant, love, share and anything else that might not fit into every video I create. If people have questions they'd like to ask or read about then they would come through the magazine for those answers. I think it's a great way for the 420 Magazine and Pigeons420 to work together to make this amazing place even more amazing and fluid.

Does this make any sense? Maybe I should just do a video on it! :rofl: that way I can blabber on.

:high-five:

O ok i got ya now! Ya im kinda glad you didn't wander on off to twitter etc etc I personally don't bother with that stuff myself lol but i totally get ya this is your nest and there aint a better place to be :tokin: i actually responded to one of the commenters on one of your videos he was asking if cfls could be doable and i was like yes they can be with enough of them go check out the 420 mag plenty of good cfl grows. I will say its been different since you started youtubing but i think what you are spreading is important stuff. Can't say i don't miss you journaling like you use to though but I just been going with the flow lol. Make a video if you want i always enjoy a good rant from ya! I suppose if you wanted to merge your youtube audience with the 420 mag crew you could do like 420 mag exclusives like if people wanna see your garden more they could come check out pictures here and that way maybe ppl can ease into the atmosphere here (alot of ppl can be timid of new environments myself included lol) just a thought really. Absolutely no offense meant by my next statement however ive observed that your videos don't always show off your garden (not saying i don't like your videos though cause i do) and although the novelty is worn off on ya since its common to you there are alot of people who do get excited to see plants and the thrill of a harvest is still there for them. What im trying to say is for people like you and me and most ppl on this site when we harvest we are like "o cool its harvest time again gonna have some good smoke" there are new people who are still new to it all and they are like "OMG MY FIRST HARVEST!!! FINALLY ITS ALL PAID OFF" maybe thats a bit exaggerated but you get my point atleast i hope you do lol well sorry for my rant i got a little carried away and i hope i made sense lol.

Thanks for the comment Lex!

You kinda nailed it there. My YouTube channel has turned into a onenstop shop for cannabis information and entertainment and that precisely why I want to blog from the magazine. So that there IS a 420 exclusive. I can't count how many people tell me that they've created an account here because of my enthusiasm and that's important to me because I strongly feel like this place is something special that everyone should experience!

Thanks for popping by Lex!

PS I saw that comment and someone post underneath with some strange comment. Haha welcome to the world of YouTube. It's a pretty negative space. But I'm working to keep my little corner safe and worry free. Takes some work I tell you to keep up with some of the trolls. But it's a lot of fun!!!

Cheers brother!

Thanks for the comment Lex!

You kinda nailed it there. My YouTube channel has turned into a onenstop shop for cannabis information and entertainment and that precisely why I want to blog from the magazine. So that there IS a 420 exclusive. I can't count how many people tell me that they've created an account here because of my enthusiasm and that's important to me because I strongly feel like this place is something special that everyone should experience!

Thanks for popping by Lex!

PS I saw that comment and someone post underneath with some strange comment. Haha welcome to the world of YouTube. It's a pretty negative space. But I'm working to keep my little corner safe and worry free. Takes some work I tell you to keep up with some of the trolls. But it's a lot of fun!!!

Cheers brother!

Ya i was confused by that powdery mildew comment on youtube lol. I totally agree with you 420 mag is a great and comfortable site! Its awesome that you have encouraged growth in this wonderful place! Keep up the amazing work brother i look forward to whatever you got coming next!

:laughtwo: never look the crazies in the eyes Pigeons. Haha! Urban survival techniques that I ignore every blessed day. Lol!

I have a date with an 8-yr old rambunctious boy and his grandma. Going to see a Christmas train display. :yahoo: I have some anatomy thoughts in relation to deep breathing that I'd like to share later after I get back home. Watching your video made me pay closer attention and I doubled the size of my hoot.

Have a wonderful day. I watched this video this morning, so it was my wake-n-bake with you. :love: :hug: :love:

Driving through on this lazy Sunday morning and checking out the threads :surf:

Hello to all and especially Pigeons. :ciao:

Hope all is going well, my friend :Namaste:

I've got two last nugs in the jar - Northern lights and Jack Herer. Plenty of White Widow in jars and Amnesia Haze at 35 days and a Candy Cane just coming up. Mine are cola's that have been picked a bit....:trance:

But I'm just like you buddy....hate to see that last bud go away :bitingnails:

Here is a pic of my last nugs. Northern Lights on the left, then the last of Jack Herer and White Widow on the right.

I'm using the last nugs sparingly :Namaste:

last_buds.JPG

Wake n' Bake!

I don't think you fully appreciate how delightful it is to share a wake-n-bake with you every Saturday morning. You've created a community of people who feel like you sit down and talk to them like friends do in the comfort of your home.

Few among us have the freedom to express all of who we truly are to the outside world. I'm not certain it'll happen in our lifetime, but I believe it's an inevitable social conclusion that cannabis consumption is normal. Someday they'll smile indulgently at this madness we endured.

A question I've been meaning to ask the community at large:

Do you recall a moment in your own life when you got high and thought "This feels normal to me"?

How many of you felt frustrated by that realization? I know I did. Living in a world where we begin to acknowledge the medicinal benefits of cannabis, limited though it may be for "acceptable conditions," *sigh* but the reality for too many is that your employer can fire you for using the very medicine that's keeping you alive, sane, and healing you. We live in a time where people still believe the propaganda that there's something wrong with enjoying cannabis. Spend some time researching medicinal cannabis and feel the underlying disdain for euphoria, as though a condition your own body can produce when you run or do intensive sports or meditate is evil because its effect came from a plant.

When they find out that there are phytocannabinoids in a plant like..... garlic, will they put garlic on the schedule as well? They're learning a lot as we move forwards.

It's a big soapbox Pigeons. I'll step down now. :hug:

I don't think you fully appreciate how delightful it is to share a wake-n-bake with you every Saturday morning. You've created a community of people who feel like you sit down and talk to them like friends do in the comfort of your home.

Few among us have the freedom to express all of who we truly are to the outside world. I'm not certain it'll happen in our lifetime, but I believe it's an inevitable social conclusion that cannabis consumption is normal. Someday they'll smile indulgently at this madness we endured.

A question I've been meaning to ask the community at large:

Do you recall a moment in your own life when you got high and thought "This feels normal to me"?

How many of you felt frustrated by that realization? I know I did. Living in a world where we begin to acknowledge the medicinal benefits of cannabis, limited though it may be for "acceptable conditions," *sigh* but the reality for too many is that your employer can fire you for using the very medicine that's keeping you alive, sane, and healing you. We live in a time where people still believe the propaganda that there's something wrong with enjoying cannabis. Spend some time researching medicinal cannabis and feel the underlying disdain for euphoria, as though a condition your own body can produce when you run or do intensive sports or meditate is evil because its effect came from a plant.

When they find out that there are phytocannabinoids in a plant like..... garlic, will they put garlic on the schedule as well? They're learning a lot as we move forwards.

It's a big soapbox Pigeons. I'll step down now. :hug:

From the very first time i smoked i knew cannabis was for me. See i have aspergers which is on the autism spectrum (simply put im a high functioning autistic) and im prone to high amounts of anxiety and bouts of depression among many other things but when i smoke cannabis i don't stress over every little thing and its the only time i do feel "normal". Where as most people smoke and get silly (you know the typical symptoms of being stoned) I smoke and appear normal to those around me and its just purely because my anxiety is stripped away and im not tense anymore and im free to just be me. Its hard for me to explan accurately so i hope you all understand. Its not like ASD is a qualifying condition for medicinal cannabis but i know what works for me and im sticking to it regardless. Its sad that money controls almost every aspect of life, its funny thats the case since its the cause of most problems. Hope i answered your question well enough sweet sue!

Back
Top Bottom