Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Tick tock tick tock

Well it's almost that time again!! Yesterday marked week 8 of flower for Tutenkhamon. She looks like she's right on schedule as per the feeding guide for my nutrients. She is to begin her flush. I will start this next week. However, this week she will be cut back on all Nutes except the "Finisher" that I'm using for the first time. It's exciting to be so close to another harvest!! It's not going to be a massive haul. But one to add a little variety to the med cabinet.

As for Anesthesia she is moving along rather slow but steady. She is suppose to also be 8 weeks in flower. However, because of whatever issues I was having with her and my light I think she is stunted somewhere around week 5-6. So we still have a little while to go before she's ready.

Anesthesia
image24978.jpg
image24979.jpg

Tutenkhamon
image24975.jpg
image24976.jpg
image24977.jpg

Good morning Friends!

I am getting anxious for another harvest. I took Tutankhamon out and took at look at her trichomes with the microscope. To my delight I spotted some amber trichs. This is exciting for it confirms that I am right around the corner of my next harvest. She's headed into her 9th week. At this point I will be only adding the Finisher product to her water. Then begin the flush.

As I took her out of the grow room and placed her on the table in the "bakery" I noticed that she has a very dense bottom! Her bottom buds are nice and firm and very frosty! Did I mention that I'm excited about harvest!!! haha

Oh yea there's another one in here. She's doing great. Despite her appearance she's doing everything right. Her buds are getting bigger and bigger and frostier and frostier..

Sending you each love and happiness

image25084.jpg
image25085.jpg
image25086.jpg
image25087.jpg
image25088.jpg

Anesthesia
image25089.jpg
image25090.jpg
image25091.jpg
image25092.jpg

Very nice brother, happy for you! :goodjob::bravo:

FLUSH

Wow! How exciting is this? I get to do another beautiful harvest and I couldn't have chosen better people to do it with. :thanks:
My attempt is to use this post as an opportunity to conclude one plant (Tutenkhamon) to focus on the other (Anesthesia). This journal has kind of been all over the place and it's time I reel it in a bit and finish strong. So, please bear with me, I hope to make it enjoyable.

I'm going to get right into it. I am using Green Planet Nutrients and I'm following the "Ultimate Feeding Program." According to the chart, week 8 signals the time to begin feeding with nothing more than the "finisher". We are now 3 days into week 8 and today is the day that she gets a full flush. Here's the chart for reference.
image25149.jpg

STRAIN

Auto Tutankhamon is a selection of Ak 47, this variety has one of the highest percentages of THC in the market (as demonstrated by Energy Control in the 2011 Barcelona Spannabis). Auto Tutankhamon becomes a small, compact and densely branched plant with plenty of THC buds

Type - Auto Flowering 80% Sativa 20% Indica
THC - 22%
Indoor - 7/8 Weeks --This is week 8 aiming for 10

Here we go!!

HERE SHE IS!!:tommy:
image25222.jpg
image25223.jpg
image25224.jpg

Her leaves aren't as frosty as I would have hoped. However, although they will be used for some baking, I won't be smoking them. The buds look great! and the last couple weeks have been explosive! She gets thicker and thicker.

Now I Flush

Here's what I will be using. As you can see I have put the finisher in one bottle of water but not the other. The solution on the right will be used this week and the water on the right will be used next week. I say solution but all it is is 18.9L (5Gallons) of reversed osmosis water and 50ml of the finisher product. While the water on the right is just reversed osmosis water. Cost me 3$ for each jug. Not to bad... If you can't see, I can provided the PPM and PH of both jugs
image25228.jpg
image25229.jpg
image25230.jpg
image25231.jpg

This was her soil before the flush. My intention was not to displace the soil to much... but that didn't work out so well
image25232.jpg

And after the flush
image25233.jpg

I took a couple samples of the water. The idea behind the flush is to ensure that you relieve the plant of all its nutrients before harvest to avoid them in the smoke. Well, since I have these great meters I've collected over the last couple months of this journal, figured I'd use them.

I took 3 samples beginning, middle and end.
image25234.jpg
image25235.jpg
image25241.jpg

Then I tested them
image25237.jpg
image25238.jpg
image25239.jpg

Well, its welcome news to see a PPM of 300-600 at this point in the flush. Because I'm feeding her 1400 PPM at the end of week 7 (last week). So, it should only go down. Right? haha. Remember, this is a 2 week flush. Next week I will be flushing with the water with only 14 PPM. So, I hope to have even lower results then.
CONCLUSION

Well that was fun! Sure felt nice to be headed down the home stretch once again. As I finish up this week I will be looking into Budwashing and adding that to my portfolio of new idea gained from this great place. Thanks 420 and Everyone here! I honestly wouldn't be here without you guys!

Awe thanks Scar! You're to kind.

Do you guys see a problem with putting a 400W bulb in a 250W ballast?

From everything I understand. (I am new to HPS) You shouldn't.

Some ballast are able to run a lower what bulbs. But I don't think you can run a higher watt bulb.

Is it dangerous? Not sure but we better wait for confirmation.... or keep 911 on speed dial :goodluck:

Well ran it for a day. And so far so good.

I'm a little excited about this one. Could wait for her to take on a journal just yet.

Friends, please introduce yourselves to Mataro Blue.
image25412.jpg

through the door and around the corner??

kidding of course,, great stuff pal,, one stick,, that's kinda funny,, cheers pidge

hey , for sure,, they do what they do,, we appreciate what they do,, simple,, all shapes and sizes,, just never seen one quite like yours,, cheers pidge,, have a great day,,

HARVEST

Well I couldn't be more excited! It's my birthday and I'm preparing a harvest.

I've taken a look at Anesthesia with my microscope and I see about 8-10% amber trichomes. I'm looking for a medicine that provides pain relief and 8-10% amber trichomes fits this well for me. I wish I had the iPhone microscope so I could show pictures. But I don't. So, there's no trichomes pictures.

I flushed her yesterday and today and I've achieved a PPM of 68 which works great for me.
image25823.jpg

Now for some bud shots. This was right before final flush. She's just sitting there waiting for me to start chopping her down. As much as I can't wait to harvest, part of me will be sad to watch her go... I shall remember her through her smoke in 2 months.

Well here we go. I'll post more pictures as I go
image25818.jpg
image25819.jpg
image25820.jpg
image25821.jpg

And this is her in the hang room. Final manicure will happen when she is all dry. The plan is as follows

I completed a bud washing but didn't take photos. Damn. I got so excited that I just kept going and going. Until she was ready to hang.

I will let her hang du for 3-5 days. Then finish her trim. When done she will make her way into a mason jar for 2 months. I try to give my Meds the longest cure I possibly can. 2 months is always a long run. But it goes faster than you think when you have other Meds to last you.

Thank for checkin me out guys. Send each of you peace, love and happiness (sorry it's sideways)
image25848.jpg

And this is her in the hang room. Final manicure will happen when she is all dry. The plan is as follows

I completed a bud washing but didn't take photos. Damn. I got so excited that I just kept going and going. Until she was ready to hang.

I will let her hang du for 3-5 days. Then finish her trim. When done she will make her way into a mason jar for 2 months. I try to give my Meds the longest cure I possibly can. 2 months is always a long run. But it goes faster than you think when you have other Meds to last you.

Thank for checkin me out guys. Send each of you peace, love and happiness (sorry it's sideways)
image25848.jpg

Had to go sideways to fit all that bud on the screen :)

Nice work!

Just a few photos of the other girl. Anesthesia. Wonder if there should be the goofiest looking plant of the month award? Haha.

On another note. Since harvest is finishing up for Tutenkhamon, I will be shutting down this journal and starting a perpetual grow journal. It's tough enough keeping up with 2 journals and I want to start a 3rd. I've got 3 plants in flower and 2 in veg so I think I should combine them altogether. I will keep the hog journal open and active but, close this one to start another. I will post a link for those that want to join me in the upcoming days.

I treasure each of you. Stay positive and spread the love.
image25872.jpg
image25874.jpg
image25873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom