Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Yeah I guess LST makes more sense. Sorry I should shut up about autos as I have no experience with them :trance:

This is how we learn OttawaGreen. We research and discuss. Then we test and discuss some more. :green_heart:

Nah, don't shut up. I've seen a lot of valuable information. Autos are a touchy subject since they're not commonly grown and there's a lot of misinformation about them.

I'll have to check out CO's auto guide, sounds like he's a knowledgeable guy.

Are you switching everything to 12/12 or still keeping the autos on 18/6, Pige?

The very first plant I took in had a companion that I don't mention because we ravaged her and smoked her leaf by green and nasty leaf until she vanished. He was that desperate for the relief! It was what cemented my desire to grow properly.

I knew that plant didn't stand a chance against him, so I played around with it some. A bit of defoliation here, super cropping there. Bending was fun as well. I took to hanging weights on her to keep her over during the day, and then removed them for the night. I keep heavy S-hooks around for this. You can hang more than one for additional weight or hang them in multiple spots - I just like playing around with them, I guess. :laughtwo: It took no time at all for the leaves to reorient themselves to the light. I found this easier to do than remembering to check on her so often. She never made it past puberty, poor little thing. At least he got a tiny bit of normal from her sacrifice. :love:

The very first plant I took in had a companion that I don't mention because we ravaged her and smoked her leaf by green and nasty leaf until she vanished. He was that desperate for the relief! It was what cemented my desire to grow properly.

I knew that plant didn't stand a chance against him, so I played around with it some. A bit of defoliation here, super cropping there. Bending was fun as well. I took to hanging weights on her to keep her over during the day, and then removed them for the night. I keep heavy S-hooks around for this. You can hang more than one for additional weight or hang them in multiple spots - I just like playing around with them, I guess. :laughtwo: It took no time at all for the leaves to reorient themselves to the light. I found this easier to do than remembering to check on her so often. She never made it past puberty, poor little thing. At least he got a tiny bit of normal from her sacrifice. :love:

And this is how we learn. I think we've all smoked our own "leaf by nasty green leaf" before and that's the same motivation we feel to do it right from now on. I'm glad you've decided to jump both feet first and get it right! Cause think of all the people you have motivated to do the same!

Nah, don't shut up. I've seen a lot of valuable information. Autos are a touchy subject since they're not commonly grown and there's a lot of misinformation about them.

I'll have to check out CO's auto guide, sounds like he's a knowledgeable guy.

Are you switching everything to 12/12 or still keeping the autos on 18/6, Pige?

Well I haven't really decided yet. I'm so caught up in the idea of switching that I just haven't done it yet. I really want to switch within the next 5-7 days. And I probably will. I'm just trying to see how far I can push everything. Haha

Here they are.

Anesthesia
image22893.jpg
image22894.jpg

Tutenkhamon
image22895.jpg
image22896.jpg

They're something else I tell ya. I don't think I will do autos again because of the size. Just so little. I prefer to pull in half pounds of the plant. Haha. Cause you know, I do that sooo often. Haha. I just want to play with them in veg for a little bit longer.

I will check them out once I start mine someday. First have to germ and clone some of these asap that I have coming for a couple friends who want to try outdoor this season. Shoukd have seeds from Herbie's in 2.5 weeks.
Herbies Mobile

They're something else I tell ya. I don't think I will do autos again because of the size. Just so little. I prefer to pull in half pounds of the plant. Haha. Cause you know, I do that sooo often. Haha. I just want to play with them in veg for a little bit longer.

You need to check out some of the higher yielding autos then Pige if you like the 70-90 day finish. A buddy has Vast & Fast and 2 Vast 2 Fast by Heavyweight and they're a 20%+ thc strain and can yield up to 2.1lbs in a 4x4 area if grown properly (so they say).

He has three 2V2F that are nearly 42" in height with about 30+ bud sites and a few V&F that are 40" with huge main colas and some good size secondary branches. Out of the 9 we're hoping for about 2-3 lbs in about 3 months from seed to finish.

Or if you want to experience some huge photo period seeds check out the Dr. Krippling Incredible Bulk.

And for guys who aren't Rich enough to use new seeds every time we like cloning ;-)

It's not about being rich, it's about saving the time! I would much rather find a few strains I like and keep a few cuttings around. Saves me like a whole month or two of the BS of receiving seeds, germinating them and then getting them up to the 6-8" you already have from a clone. I think my buddy and I have spent about $250 bucks on seeds and between my brother's cloned strains and the seeds we can get clones from I think we're set for life. :laughtwo:

Wow I didn't even know that numbers like that were possible. I guess I have some homework to do on autos. Because your right, it's sure nice to have the whole process take 3 months. That's a favorable number and if you can get a higher yield then why do photos in the first place? Lol.

Thanks for the info. You've sparked a desire within me to do more studying on autos

Wow I didn't even know that numbers like that were possible. I guess I have some homework to do on autos. Because your right, it's sure nice to have the whole process take 3 months. That's a favorable number and if you can get a higher yield then why do photos in the first place? Lol.

Thanks for the info. You've sparked a desire within me to do more studying on autos

Neither of us would be upset with 2-3 lbs of of 9 plants but I choose photo over auto because similar to you I enjoy tweaking them in veg and I push for much larger plants than an auto can give me. You have more control over photo's than you do auto's and you also have the ability to control height which is the limiting factor for most growers. If you don't have the area to support 4 plants that are about ~36"x36" in diameter or more each then you're screwed. Can't just veg them for 2 weeks and flip em into flower. They're neat though especially with the higher yielding and more potent strains that many seedbanks are producing. I'm sticking to photos for highest yield but myself and a few other who had a chance to taste my first 2 autoflowers were definitely not upset with how it was.

I love nasty green leaves they make great bricks of hash 8)

I have never explored the process of turning leaves into hash. I thought I might in the future, but I'm leaning more and more towards juicing. There's something to this idea of thinking of the plant as a vegetable.

Thanks for stopping in Dude!!

Well we have trichomes! Anesthesia is producing and I'm excited!

As for the Tut she's just doing her own thing. She's stretching for no reason. Lights haven't moved but away she goes. I'm bending her over with a weight.

Anesthesia
image23306.jpg
image23307.jpg

Tut
image23308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom