A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Thank you for sharing and we pray for him :hug: :hug:Send him all the hugs and kisses you have from me :hug: :hug::circle-of-love:
It is always difficult to see your child suffer, but he is a fighter and so are you.:circle-of-love:

Pigeons, I have just got cought up on your journal and learned of your troubles with your boy! All I can say is stay strong , like your son,...he is a fighter , and he will not give up! Stay by his side and love him all you can my friend. My thoughts are with you and your family! Things will improve , you will see! Sending lots of healing vibes your way Pigeons ....and thinking of you! :Namaste:

:love: :party: :slide: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :slide: :party: :love:

WELCOME HOME!!!

I know exactly how you feel. It's sooooo good to sleep in your own bed, shower in your own bathroom, enjoy the simple luxury of opening the fridge and deciding what to snack on.

Ahhhhh..... Life is sweet, eh? :hug:::love: :hug:

We are home!!

We are in our own beds and thankful that our hospital visits are over... for now.

My little man is still in quite a bit of pain and is still suffering from some of the side affects of his condition but is holding strong.

We are in much better standing than we were the other day. So, I must remain thankful and optimistic that this will pass.

I can't thank each of you enough for the love and support. It's beautiful to sit and read your comments on some of my gloomy days. So, please know that I love each of you and I'm thankful for our friendships!

Hey Pigeons! So sorry to hear about what your little boy has been going through but happy to hear that he is out of the hospital and things are getting better for him. It must have been tough on him and the rest of the family but you're all fighters, stay strong! I'm sending positive thoughts and love your way! :love: :love: :love: :circle-of-love: :hug:

:laughtwo: "Smoke Break!"

Laughed right out loud. Congrats on the new light and the successful installation. The relief at being home is all over your voice. :hug: :love: :hug:

Right, Sue!?! I had to giggle and load a bowl myself at the smoke break...lol

Pigeons, just curious why adding the MH rather than another HPS. I have seen many combine the two to cover a common area,but you are setup to light a new area with MH only? Just curious what you are up to.

Clean install! :thumb:

HAha great question. I've actually run mix spectrums myself but although I did say it was a MH I installed a HPS. Even the bulb I showed was MH but that was just my poor editing skills. I actually put in an HPS bulb. It kinda goes yellow before I switch scenes there when it turns on.

Good eye mate!

:laughtwo: I had so much fun with this one. Lol! That moment after a really good hoot when your voice goes up a couple notes and you cough sporadically for the first couple minutes? Yeah, I was doing the same thing. :laughtwo:

It's always a pleasure to get high with you on Saturday. :hug: :love: :hug:

Just saw this, Pigeons. Sorry to hear your little boy was hospitalized but I'm glad to hear everyone is at home now and doing much better. Hope it continues and this just becomes a little blip in your life. :hug:

Thank you very much Ladies. It means a lot to me to have your support. :love:

I'm sorry that I keep putting this journal to aside. So, what I've been thinking is that I will be starting a new "Visual Journal" (I want visual to be a fancy word for pictures)

Please stay tuned!! I can't wait to start another new chapter here at 420 and I can't wait to spend it with my friends and family here!!! I just feel that I'm not spending a lot of my time here. I was born and raised here! And I think this is a great way to get back involved!!

I love you guys so much!

:circle-of-love:

Thank you very much Ladies. It means a lot to me to have your support. :love:

I'm sorry that I keep putting this journal to aside. So, what I've been thinking is that I will be starting a new "Visual Journal" (I want visual to be a fancy word for pictures)

Please stay tuned!! I can't wait to start another new chapter here at 420 and I can't wait to spend it with my friends and family here!!! I just feel that I'm not spending a lot of my time here. I was born and raised here! And I think this is a great way to get back involved!!

I love you guys so much!

:circle-of-love:

I know the feeling. There you are. :love: :hug::hug: :love:

We've been at this long enough now Pigeons that we've slipped into the class of long-time posters. I've discovered you go through a kind of evolution at points. You went through one when you started this video journal, and you're obviously going through another. Relax and go with it. Your instincts haven't led you astray yet.

Looking forward to the "new" you. :kisstwo:

I know the feeling. There you are. :love: :hug::hug: :love:

We've been at this long enough now Pigeons that we've slipped into the class of long-time posters. I've discovered you go through a kind of evolution at points. You went through one when you started this video journal, and you're obviously going through another. Relax and go with it. Your instincts haven't led you astray yet.

Looking forward to the "new" you. :kisstwo:

You hit the nail on the head with this comment Susan. And I know that if there's anyone that understands it's yourself.

I'm ready for some new. Some new challenges, adventures, heart break and one could only hope that we could make this family bigger and larger with some new friends!

Excitement everywhere! :hug::party:

Back
Top Bottom