A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

You, my dear, were the final swift kick in my behind about kelp foliars. BB's been pushing them for years and I've been saying "later," but this video did it. Thank you. This may be one of the keys to success with my little pots.

You maintain a lovely stable of mothers. Very happy plants in your gardens Pigeons.

:love: :hug::hug::love:

Maybe a little something for next time ? :rofl:
pigeon.jpg

IMG_142428.JPG

Thanks for the inspiration Pigeons. I'd never tried rolling them backwards before, and I discovered that works better for me. It turned out to be a nice, just-right joint. You teach well. :love: :hug: :love:

Sorry guys. I was so comfortable here I forgot it wasn't my own journal. :laughtwo: I'll just take my update and go home now. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi friends!

I just want to keep everyone up to date with my situation at home. My boy has been admitted to the hospital. He's been there since Monday. Looks like he's gonna be there for a little while.

But the reason I wanted to fill you guys in is because I consider you all family. I don't use facebook twitter or any of that other shit so, my only support circle outside of my family is each of you guys here. I can't tell you enough how much your presence and support mean to me and my family.

It's been a rough couple of weeks around here, certainly an emotional time. My little man has been so strong. He's a little solider. I can't believe how much he's grown up over the last couple weeks. He has taught me so much about my self that I feel he's taught me more about life than I have him.

Some of the hardest parts about this has been trying to turn the hospital into our home. We have stuffed animals our Nintendo and of course our love but it's really just a nice disguise to hide our minds from the reality that things aren't as they should be.

I have little choice but to go to work and keep money coming in because we can't let our family economic system collapse during these tough times. Boy it's not easy leaving him but I know it's for the best.

The less important things, like my garden, are going to take a back seat for a little while. I don't know how long it's going to be or what's in store but I want each of you to know that your friendship and support keeps me going!

:love:I love each and every one of you!:love:

Hi friends!

I just want to keep everyone up to date with my situation at home. My boy has been admitted to the hospital. He's been there since Monday. Looks like he's gonna be there for a little while.

But the reason I wanted to fill you guys in is because I consider you all family. I don't use facebook twitter or any of that other shit so, my only support circle outside of my family is each of you guys here. I can't tell you enough how much your presence and support mean to me and my family.

It's been a rough couple of weeks around here, certainly an emotional time. My little man has been so strong. He's a little solider. I can't believe how much he's grown up over the last couple weeks. He has taught me so much about my self that I feel he's taught me more about life than I have him.

Some of the hardest parts about this has been trying to turn the hospital into our home. We have stuffed animals our Nintendo and of course our love but it's really just a nice disguise to hide our minds from the reality that things aren't as they should be.

I have little choice but to go to work and keep money coming in because we can't let our family economic system collapse during these tough times. Boy it's not easy leaving him but I know it's for the best.

The less important things, like my garden, are going to take a back seat for a little while. I don't know how long it's going to be or what's in store but I want each of you to know that your friendship and support keeps me going!

:love:I love each and every one of you!:love:

:hug::circle-of-love::hug: sweet lord, I send lots of love to your son and pray for quick recovery. I announce myself his virtual aunt if he will have me :hug:
we are your virtual family and thank you for sharing the ( although sad) news.
FB and the rest, is not in our life either. I will pray for hi and give hugs to Mrs too :circle-of-love:

When my children were small I trained them to understand that they had an army inside them that kept them healthy. When sickness dared to visit they'd immediately get together with the generals in charge of those troops and tell them in no uncertain terms that they expected the foreign matter to be overcome and eliminated in record time.

The endocannabinoid system had just been discovered then and I didn't learn about it until a couple years ago, so I was working on instinct, born of the belief that we share the creative capabilities of the Creator of the Universe. There's nothing impossible for us, and someday spontaneous healing will be so commonplace we won't believe we ever thought differently.

Get that boy talking to his armies. The healing power of his own body is in another class from the medical staff attending him now. Combine the power of his mind with the technology of the medical establishment.

My daughter spent an inordinate amount of time hospitalized as a child. I feel the fatigue, the frustration and the fear. The fatigue will evaporate the moment they say "take him home." The fear and frustration you're gonna have to deliberately transform into hope and expectation. You have the choice to see this any way you want. Choose to see him home and playing without a care. That's the vision I'm going to hold firm for myself, all of you, home and relaxed once again.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Pigeons....I had that hoot for ya bro. Listen, there is a power in this universe that's awesome. Things will be ok. :love:

Sending prayers and hugs of course. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm gonna have a hoot for ya too Pigeons. Big hug for the wife too. This stuff's hard on loving parents.

Hi everyone!

Thank you guys for your love and support. I can't tell you how much I can feel it. Each of you warms my heart during this time of struggle. Your words are encouraging and inspirational.

I want you guys to know that I read him your words and I give him your hugs and kisses and I know it's hard for him but he smiles back.

Here's an update:

He has been here since Monday. Yesterday was the hardest day yet. He needed a naisogastric tube installed down his nose to his stomach. It's going to clean out all the stuff that has been blocked up since he's not moving and his body is inflamed. He has been diagnosed with HSP and this has lead to everything. If you google "HSP kids", although some of the pictures are far more graphic than his condition, it discuss that 1% of patients experience complications. Unfortunately, my son is the 1%.

I want you guys to know that he is fight. As grandma Sweetsue said "he needs to tell his inner army to get together and fight!" And boy is he fighting!
The entire experience has been so intense for mommy and daddy that we needed to stop yesterday and remind ourselves to eat. It's little things like this that will bring us down and it's important for us to keep strong. For Christ sake my son is fighting so hard that I feel it's my duty to wipe my tears and man up. I keep telling myself "this isn't about you, if he can do it so can I!"

The wife is unable to work at this time and I'm trying to scrape together as many of my work days as I can because just as important as eating is keeping our family economic system intact and stable. We cannot afford for an issue like this to crumble us in the long run. The hardest part is deciding which days are the days where I hope I can miss the least. I struggle with this.

Looking forward, tomorrow he will likely be heading for a blood transfusion to replace the lost blood his body has expended over the last week. This was a tough pill for me to swallow but it's necessary for his health to improve.

The doctor is on his way in and out and so I should attend to the questioning.

I love you guys and can't wait for his to get better and back to our daily lives.

:circle-of-love:

Stay strong Daddy. We're here holding you up. :love:

Back
Top Bottom