A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Nice video on lollypopping Pigeons. I appreciate the opportunity to watch you do this. It always feels like I'm right there with you. :laughtwo: I'm also grateful for another chance to watch you do your clones. I use a very different method, but I've yet to get that delicate shaving off of the outer skin the way you do. I'll be getting my fair share of chances though. It's so helpful to be able to pull up your videos.

:love: :hug::hug: :love:

Good morning to you pigeon :Namaste: :passitleft:

Hi Angry!

Top of the day to you!

:passitleft:

Nice political wake and bake rant, my friend. You can blame a lot of your country's problems with cannabis on my country. We lead the world in marijuana misinformation. So, until the good Ole USA stands up and does what's right, we will remain in the dark. Fyi, I didn't renew my medical prescription for the exact same reasons you listed. I'm going gorilla again.

Cheers buddy
:roorrip:

It's a horrible thing. But I've always considered my country to be innovative and tolerable in regards to medcical cannabis. But it's never the patient who's takin into consideration when developing policy and regulation. They rely on "professionals" who often know very little about cannabis as a medication. So frustrating.

:passitleft:

Brother pigeons still churning out great and informative videos to his army of adoring fans. New journal for me. Link in signature. Be great if you could pop in now and then :passitleft:

Thanks buddy. I'll be right over!

Nice video on lollypopping Pigeons. I appreciate the opportunity to watch you do this. It always feels like I'm right there with you. :laughtwo: I'm also grateful for another chance to watch you do your clones. I use a very different method, but I've yet to get that delicate shaving off of the outer skin the way you do. I'll be getting my fair share of chances though. It's so helpful to be able to pull up your videos.

:love: :hug::hug: :love:

Thanks Susan,

I'm having so much fun with this! I'm sure thankful I've got you here with me to provide the feedback and love. :love:

:bong:

That was so much fun Pigeons. Reps for another delightful harvest. I have to admit, the harvest videos are my favorites. You display the delight of a small child about to embark on his favorite pastime, and that energy's infectious.

The Red Poison was an aberrant seed. You're going to smoke this plant and immediately want to plant another. The smell and taste will be like nothing you've smoked before and you're going to start thinking about how beautiful the BHO would be. And it would. Might I tempt you to try a Dark Devil Auto instead? It has that borderline hallucinogenic effect that I'm certain you'd be able to create in your trichome expression.

Think about how sweet it'd be to be pulling something like this out for a wake 'n bake.

IMG_054037.JPG

IMG_054139.JPG

It's every bit as yummy as it looks. Welcome to the enticing siren call of Sweet Seeds. :laughtwo:

that's a few purple trichs for Sweet Sue (and you all) :)
Ayaweshca purple
IMG_4402-131.jpg

IMG_4402-127.jpg

IMG_4402-130.jpg

On this strain, there is almost no "cloudy"/"milky" type of trichs. they are all clear white, purple or amber.
Apparently, an effect of the washing technic is to bind the trichs together, they often form clusters on the pics. will try to check on other strains later.

that's a few purple trichs for Sweet Sue (and you all) :)
Ayaweshca purple
IMG_4402-131.jpg

IMG_4402-127.jpg

IMG_4402-130.jpg

On this strain, there is almost no "cloudy"/"milky" type of trichs. they are all clear white, purple or amber.
Apparently, an effect of the washing technic is to bind the trichs together, they often form clusters on the pics. will try to check on other strains later.

Good Lord spacef! How beautiful! One I'll have to look into. Geez, just gorgeous. Thank you for spoiling me. :hug: :love:

Another delightful wake 'n bake Pigeons. Warm loving and healing thoughts for the little one. Welcome to the wild and wonderful world of parenting. Lol! I know, you have great experience. :battingeyelashes: :love: May sickness be a casual and infrequent visitor to your home.

:love: :hug: :love:

Sending positive vibes to you and your son. Family first. It's great that this plant can be very forgiving if neglected for short periods. All it want to do is grow and make you happy. :)

I can sure relate to having family matters effect my grow schedule. I was scheduled to start a 5-plant harvest starting last Wednesday and then my mother passed away early that morning. I had to delay harvest for a week and have bunches of amber trichs on this batch.

I have 3 trimmed and hanging now and have 2 more to come down tonight. My garden has been very therapeutic in dealing with my grief. My Mon has suffered from dementia for the last few years but always remained in a good mood and kept her sense of humor until the end. I was blessed to have been able to stay with her for many weekends back in the spring. She is in a better place now.

Amber much?
ak47-girl2-58DaysF.jpg

Love the cute little Red poison. When you smoke it you can tell us if size really does matter. :rofl:

Much respect and reps, Pigeons!

Sorry I've been away.

Let's get high guys. I'm having a hoot for each of you! Your love and support means the world to me. We're getting better. Just taking it one day at a time.

:love:

Back
Top Bottom