A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

It's too spendy for me too. It took me a year to get all the bottles haha. But now it's something I'm proud of.

There will come a day when I move on. It's just not today. :high-five:

Side note: The weezy was watching your video with me the other day and asked me what the spool thingy that you lit was. I explained that it was hemp wick. i told her that it's better than inhaling butane. The next time we were out and about, she stopped at a head shop and told me to go buy one. I looked at her weird and she starts going off on how she doesn't want me inhaling butane. Lol she's 5'3" and I'm 6'5" so imagine this little woman bossing this huge man in the car. Anyways... I actually like the hit better now. Weird. Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

Great video Pigeons. For some reason, I always have to pee after watching you water your plants. :rofl:

:rofl: you're not alone. There's so much water running over at the watering hole that it hits like a jack hammer if you haven't peed in the morning yet. :rofl:

Side note: The weezy was watching your video with me the other day and asked me what the spool thingy that you lit was. I explained that it was hemp wick. i told her that it's better than inhaling butane. The next time we were out and about, she stopped at a head shop and told me to go buy one. I looked at her weird and she starts going off on how she doesn't want me inhaling butane. Lol she's 5'3" and I'm 6'5" so imagine this little woman bossing this huge man in the car. Anyways... I actually like the hit better now. Weird. Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

Your world has just gotten better! There's nothing better than enjoying ever my last aspect of your herb. Especially the taste, I didn't realize how much taste is lost when the butane takes over. I always thought that's the way weed tasted. Now I get to enjoy it!

Glad you found it!

Oh and I understand marriage, so you don't have to explain why a big guy gets told what to do! :rofl:

Man, I'm in gonna blaze a blunt tonight after work and catch up.

Looking great as always brother

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Man, I'm so exited you're here!! Please make you're self comfy!

Man, I'm in gonna blaze a blunt tonight after work and catch up.

Looking great as always brother

UltraDan!! Nice to see you bud. It's been a long time. :hug: :love:

Afternoon Pigeons. :love: :hug: :love: I'll catch up on the video later. I'm dawdling, and it's time for Callanetics. I need to order some wick today when I order the soft tie wire. Thanks for the reminder Noob. :kisstwo: Oh yeah, thanks for that delightful visual too! :laughtwo:

Thanks Sue! It certainly has. We could all use a break from the dynamics of the interwebs every once and a while. Lol.

:laughtwo: Maybe someday I may find that to be true Dan, but somehow I think I may be an exception to that rule. Lol.

:laughtwo: Maybe someday I may find that to be true Dan, but somehow I think I may be an exception to that rule. Lol.

With that post count, I'd say you're probably right. Lol.

BOO:ciao:

That's a big nute line. I got 4 bottles, 1 for veg, 2 for bloom and a calmag. Cost me 37 English pounds for them all. Biobizz do carry a bigger range and it does get expensive if I was to get them all.
Thankyou for showing us how your nutrients work
:love:

Thanks man!

It is a big line but I've really grown to appreciate it! Love what they have to offer. Is there comparable products out there? Of course there is. But I love this company and the people running it and best part, their Canadian. I love keeping it local.

There will be a day I put something else to the test. But it's this for now.

:love::high-five::love:

Hi Bear!!

How you been?

Hope you're well! Lots of love my man!

been well battling spider mites but think I am getting it under control ( speaking of which time to do their spray for today) got new plants going new room mates life is getting back into normal rhythm for me

Yea it is pretty complex.

All together it's about a $300 line. Pretty crazy if you ask me!

I know what you mean about crazy, that is 1/2 of a new light. Like you I used a specific brand and stuck to it because I felt they did all the leg work figuring out the feeding schedules and exactly how much to add each week. Though one week when going in to buy more of their Nitrogen product, I could not help but notice I was paying $18 bucks for a quart of their Nitrogen and there was a gallon of a different brand for $22 with the exact same amounts of NPK, so I took the plunge and replaced the Fox Farms with General Hydroponics and have been having just as good of results. Saved me a bunch of money in the long run but it gets better, I am out with the wife picking up supplies for her garden and I see a gallon bottle and notice the NPK is exactly the same as the FF and GH, so I look at the price tag. $8.95 SOLD. I have not started using the cheaper replacement yet, still have close to 1/2 gallon of the GH left to burn through. I honestly believe that if you shop around and keep your eyes open, there are products out there that will do the exact same thing as the expensive ones, though chances are they will not have a fancy name or come in a bottle with pictures of sharks or other cool things on them but when the final bill gets tallied at the end of the year, so long as yield stays the same, does it really matter?

Are there even cheaper ways to get Nitrogen for my plants, well heck yes I own chickens and chicken poo is loaded in Nitrogen but that would be time consuming and getting a consistent blend would be a chore to figure out, through trial and error. But if some manufacture has already done all the hard work and is willing to sell it cheap, I am all for it, now if I could just find a few other replacement products.
Love Cal/Mag and Armor Si but dang they get expensive after a while. Just not ready to start grinding up egg shells to replace them, though there surely is another product out there that does the exact same thing but just way less expensive, the trick is to find it.

Enough of my babbling, hope you are having a great weekend and your garden is green and pest free :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom