600 Watt Mars LED - Galaxy I.R. LED - Root Spa Grow with Farm Kit Top Feed Water Ring

Re: 600 Watt Mars LED / Galaxy I.R. LED / Root Spa Grow with Farm Kit Top Feed Water

Here's my journal plan:
-one sativa , two indicas sharing the journey, let you know more soon.

Females for My Grow
Bucket 1 - Somango, sativa

Bucket 2 - Blueberry, indica

Bucket 3 - Pure Kush, indica

4 Bucket Root Spa DWC, with added General Hydroponics Farm Kit for auto watering and airstones for inside the buckets, 1 bucket is for spares and i use it to change the water in the other buckets...

My Bucket Modifications​
added:
Airstones.
added:
GH Farm Kit for auto watering.
added:
Valves to the farm kit drip ring to control drip rate from off to max drip rate.

My modified root spas are a complete self watering 5 gal bucket with no added electricity, Water is pumped from the bottom of the bucket which houses an airstone through the farm kit drip ring to the top of the media; it then works its way through the media bathing the root system in fresh nutrient enriched water before returning to the root spa, The added drip valve can control the drip rate from off to maxium drip watering at any time during the growing cycle, this system offers vast capabilities these root spas are a cost effective and efficient way to get the maximum yields in the fastest time on the face of the planet, period!

Re: 600 Watt Mars LED / Galaxy I.R. LED / Root Spa Grow with Farm Kit Top Feed Water

The Lights

One Mars Classic 300 Watt
LED Grow light and One Galaxy I.R. 300 Watt LED Grow Light

Light Placement
Germination 24 to 30 inches
Vegitative 18 to 24 inches
Flowering 12 to 18 inches

The one light i really wanted was the mars classic 300 so i searched for it and it wasn't easy to find. "It's got light", pulling 180 watts from the wall its powerful, and the Galaxy has just as good specs plus I.R wavelengths, i placed each light above the girls for a total of 600 watts in my grow space.

The Nutrients
Secret Juice + The Flora Line

My Secret Juice
phd Water to 5.8
Flora Rapidstart
Hydroguard
Calmag Plus

My Flora Line
FloraMicro
FloraGro
FloraBloom
Floraliquid Koolbloom
Floralious Plus
Flora Kleen

-one sativa , two indicas sharing the journey, let you know more soon

Re: 600 Watt Mars LED - Galaxy I.R. LED - Root Spa Grow with Farm Kit Top Feed Water

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: 600 Watt Mars LED - Galaxy I.R. LED - Root Spa Grow with Farm Kit Top Feed Water

Yea heres an update 1 blueberry at 13 days old and i just topped her, 1 somango at 27 days and i just LST her.
0909151612.jpg
0909151611.jpg

Seems like those waterfarm drip kits are a good purchase, my somango already has roots swimming in the bucket so i turned off the drip kit and the growth was not as good so i turned it back on and shes growing again...
Blueberry on 600ppm and 5.8pH and loving it.
Somango on 953ppm 5.8pH and loving it, tommorow is the rez change and i think im going to shoot for around 1100ppm and give the blueberry the somango water deluded to about 700ppm and both are under just one 300 watt led til flower when i will bring another 300 watt led into the room, my temp are bad this time of year 88f to 91f so im saving up for a scrubber...

Oh and i burned my pure kush on day 3 and she didnt recover so i pulled her, and promised to myself to grow her strain at a later date, so my motto has changed to this.
-one sativa, one indica sharing the journey.

RootSpaGuru,
Sorry I'm late.
I like your mods on the Rootspa. I own a 4 bucket set and I am subbed.
btw...Nice vert. Cant tell from the size of the pic, but it looks like a 911. I love those cars. Which is it?
:popcorn:

Okay yea 911, My galaxy hydro is a 9 band it has lots of red so im saving it for flower was my thinking but i found another classic or 2014 models of the mars hydro so i bought it and i shelfed my galaxy led, so im sorry to say i will never know, its bright, its multi spectrium.... But this i now just a mars hydro grow with 2 300 watt classic models.... Now about the girls, my blueberry is trained for 4 tops looking great at 6 inches, my somango is starting to come around shes trained for 8 colas and is about the same heigth as blueberry... This month i hope they grow tall again... They grew tall early but with the training they went bushy .... I will post pictures some time in october cause right now they not much to look at except with the trained eyes

Rootspaguru,
Now that I look, It appears you have a 996 body style. Sweet.
Which breeders did choose and why?

Thats a friends car mine is a yellow 911 turbo Carrera with a whale tale. Shit i forgot the question. BRB

Oh my breeders, i have vendors that woork with breeders so im not savvy on the working of that... I just get a feel and go with it, i thought a crossing of a sativia with a blueberry indicia. Would make greats buds so thats why i choose them , one blueberry clone and one somango clone will be crossed for my own strain called Somango Blue my next crop is Big Budda Cheese, And Orange Special and since my pure kush died i threw a autoflower called bubblicious in the room

Thats a friends car mine is a yellow 911 turbo Carrera with a whale tale. Shit i forgot the question. BRB

:laughtwo: Ok..ill stop. Hope you enjoy the meds.

Glad you stopped by, my girls are in veg , i will post pictures soon, i have somango cloned three times and defoliated plus trained for 8 colas so she's looking kind of bear, my blueberry is trained for four and she's looking pretty good plus one autoflower all under one classic mars 100x3 light that i love...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom