600W HPS - Tent - Grow

Help me guys lol can a moderator fix it so I can upload pics to my diary. I have 5 Matanuska Tundra and 1 Super Iced Grapefruit . Done in NFT with ionic base nutes. First attempt at high defoliation also wanna get some opinions....oh btw its a parabolic reflector .

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hi MatanuskaMan,

If you need help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

You can use a browser, such as Chrome, on your phone to upload your photos using the above process.

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

Hey MM.. im not too familiar with uploading via iphone, as i use android. what worked for me was to log in on my phone, scroll to the bottom and select desktop version . Kinda a pain in the ass to see everything but you can drag across the screen to enlarge parts of the screen.. select gallery. member galleries. and upload one or two photos at a time. most likely from documents. not sure if itll work for you but its worth a try. i found it the easiest way to upload pics. hope it helps! :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom