My First Indoor Grow - LED & HPS

by all means if you have the space but tbh its overkill, you will probably get better growth from a clone than the revegged plant as the stem/growth of a clone is much younger and will thrive compared to a plant where stems have gone hard :thumb: also need to remember going from indoors to outdoors may induce early flowering which will put a stall on the growth while it has to reveg back again ;)

She's wasn't a plant she is a clone brother. But I do hear what your saying. All those vines are like rubber still. It should be interesting. I'll def keep posting pics till everything s done

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Oh Yea I will. So many I won't have to worry about hurting harvest. I'll probably take the one I feel won't get adequate light .

5a19675b0a93e477b35d8a48bfd3e70a.jpg
667f144f8fb525069e7a5613241b3f4e.jpg

Lil update on the girls tonight . Everything seems to be moving along just fine . Seems like dumbo is gonna be staying a little short fucker lol. Dagger is blowing up though!! Vines on every node doing excellent. Taking a couple pics of pepper in a sec folks

44de6be3d949f780752538b2d13df5bf.jpg
daggers stalk is finally starting to fatten up after the bend. That's an awesome sign for me . Over the years of growing when it does that it means it super healthy

Ty easier for me to write in my journal and keep logs on them. And I gotta call em something when we sitting there and I'm grooming them

Back
Top Bottom