My First Indoor Grow - LED & HPS

826aa6332df397c42fccb003deb3811e.jpg
not sure if u all can see it but in a couple days I'll take another one they will be bigger

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Well it took a month in my tote to even start roots to get em in the ground. I put them in pots the same time as my seeds almost so almost a month now I suppose. After being in the ground and starting to root. How long it usually take u? Three times ? Why I must ask lol

Well it took a month in my tote to even start roots to get em in the ground. I put them in pots the same time as my seeds almost so almost a month now I suppose. After being in the ground and starting to root. How long it usually take u? Three times ? Why I must ask lol

Initially it was a plant i gave to my dad, during flower i took a clone and revegged it, about 6 months later i accidentally moved it outside with a whole heap of plants i was getting rid of and it started going to flower, i then bought it back in and revegged again, was moved to my small tent and had a light go out which i didnt notice for a week, yep you guessed it back to flower again :rofl: had to reveg the third time lol, usually takes about a month to start revegging but can take around 3 to bring it back to complete veg state, once you start getting mature multi bladed leaves :thumb:

Yeah this one is a keeper, probably one of the best plants in flavor and yield i have grown to date :thumb: I couldnt tell you if it got stronger or weaker with all of the reveg as i didnt try it when my dad grew it initially, all i can say is its very potent :) got a little mother plant of it in soil now :thumb:
Mine looked very similar, they start shooting new branches from the buds, if you think about it each calyx is essentially a node :) single weird shaped leaves to begin with, smooth edges, they will eventually start growing proper jagged edged leaves once reveg is almost complete :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom