My First Indoor Grow - LED & HPS

re: My First Indoor Grow - LED & HPS

8fd1b9dbae33742b5f7a4e007eb5cbad.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

re: My First Indoor Grow - LED & HPS

OK u seem em grow some lol. OK I have a 6+6+8 high room. Happy frog,ocean forest,miracle grow mix,100 year old soil from under my house ph is 5.8 to 6.3 on all plants. Rain water that goes through 8 ft of ground and clay into a catch bin. Perfect 6.2 water and full of minerals. Oh clay added to some of the soils. Pulverized before adding to soil. Room tempbstays between 75 and 82. Watered when they need it lol.

Subbing up Buzz. For me it's kinda the opposite. I have only grown indoors but want to try outdoor the coming summer.

How many grams do you get per plant outdoor?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually get a lb of each plant as long as I get them out early and growing. That's the most I've ever gotten. No more than that . Usually 12 13 on average . That's why I grow the way I do. The most efficient way outside . I can't turn the plant for light so I love every branch and the stalk from the start.

2 gallons of water a day is the key outside . More if it's hot. I keep mine close to a water source. Seems like I couldn't overwater it outside lol

I have a river on my land and a well hidden field without visitors. Could possibly put a waterpump in the river to feed them automatically.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That would be your best bet . Man alot of minerals in a river plus fish shit just a good source of its a good river!!

And honestly man I don't use any solutions outdoors . What u see is water and love that's it. Such an earthy beautiful taste

Imma do both. Taking clones from my veg stage before I flower. Get em about 6 inches and thick and set em out . Can't grow indoors in summer to humid and shitty. Electric bill would be nuts. So free light is for me lol and ty about subbed lol

Subbed mate.. looking good. I'll read back and catch up, not too far in luckily..

Edit: meaning of subbed; I am present in your journal and have now added it to my subscriptions with this simple posting. Hello :) :rofl::passitleft:

Aww OK lol well ty and I'll make sure I keep a decent journal for everyone. Been kinda busy but I'll keep adding to it. So far ph is normal on all plants 5.6-6.3 my room temp is 79-82 light 24 7

Back
Top Bottom