My First Indoor Grow - LED & HPS

I'm having a blast for sure. I think the craziest plant I have is gypsy and pepper. They are shitloaded with vines and they just keep coming. I believe she's gonna be the monster. Imma have to make a scrog I think . She's gonna be a test of years of outside to inside . Not as much room to bend to the light . So Yea it's fun and a challenge for me.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Update this morning . I wanted to let u all get a good look at pepper this morning. I'm not sure if you all realize how small she is height wise. This is literally the smallest biggest plant I've ever seen lol. And literally the most vines I've ever seen on a plant this small. I'm not tooting my horn or anything I just think this is so neat seeing what this plant is doing coming out of bud to veg. Good morning stoners I'm smoking my own leaf this morning and it's really not bad

b30414f8dcb893db1e9b786a94d47aa5.jpg

Thanks man. They getting plenty of love . Imma show u how I try to use every part of the plant . Nothing is wasted when it can grow a limb lol.
d2805744b39da51c13439f18d5f0d300.jpg
d3bbab099b8becfd7b79a215a1d84751.jpg
6578af12bb849c60320dbc5b718e66f4.jpg

Every limb is bud potential for me all my plants are like that. It's the way I've always grown outside. So far it's doing excellent indoors also. I'm happy so far lol. Three months left OMG it's killing me but I've got the patience . Won't be pulled even a day early lol

Looking real good buzzy, doing a great job :thumb: patience is key, i even have something similar tattooed up my arm to remind me of this :rofl: just seems to drag on even longer when you dont have any buds stored, i think thats the main reason i went perpetual so im constantly harvesting and doesnt seem to be as much of a wait :)

Looking real good buzzy, doing a great job :thumb: patience is key, i even have something similar tattooed up my arm to remind me of this :rofl: just seems to drag on even longer when you dont have any buds stored, i think thats the main reason i went perpetual so im constantly harvesting and doesnt seem to be as much of a wait :)
Yea maybe one day I'll be able to grow more than I am. I just gotta put some outside this year somewhere. To hot in the room I have in the summer time. For now it's Reggie Bullshit and my leaf lol. I can wait. Hopefully I get enough out of this so I can smoke till October lpl

And ty man I'm doing my best this first time inside. I hate to fail at anything but I'm only half way through . Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

That's cool. Would be appreciated. Hoping I don't have any issues . One thing is for sure though. I'm done buying soil from anyone. The 100 year old soil I'm using from under my porch is doing better than the fox farm and the happy frog. My porch is ten foot wide and thirty ft long. Plenty of dirt for awhile lol.

Back
Top Bottom