60x60 CM Grow With Royal Queen Seeds - Speedy Chile

DAY 2 flowering:
here she is in her second day in flower:circle-of-love:
I did a bit more LST and took out a few leaves after the pictures.
she also had a full 1L of tap water like her sisters.

DSC_013231.JPG
DSC_013327.JPG

ordered some new seeds today at Zamnesia.com
hope they don't take too long to arrive I haven't received my first order yet and it's been 8 days since last order.
I have this time ordered a assortiment of 4 autoflowers (from buddha seeds) I have chosen this pack cause they offer 6 free seeds that are unknow + 1 free seed from Zamnesia
A total of 11 seeds for 35 € is actually really cheap. we will see in the results if it was worth it.
:thanks:for dropping by and reading :Namaste::420:

just for fun pics

this is how this plant looked last week
DSC_012427.JPG

and this is her now
DSC_013525.JPG

looks like she likes the new soil !

and I did some LST on both my flowering plants
DSC_013724.JPG
DSC_013428.JPG

there you go for this random eye candy :Namaste::Namaste:

So today I recieved my seed order from zamnesia :slide::partyboy:and my mushroom grow kit.
the free 5 seeds are critical autoflowering :thedoubletake: LOOl I just ordered some autostrains yesterday :rofl::rofl:
anyways I'll be doing a second journal just for them ^^
updates to come in 2 days on the flowering girls

nothing too complicated , all you need is some wire and something to make holes in your pots and BAM you are done !

Like I said .. keep it simple :) :thumb:

Day 45:
I wanted to do a little experiment on my 2 plants still in veg, I pruned one completely naked and selected a few shoots to be main branches.
on the other I just did a small pruning moving and plucking out leaves here and there.
lets see how they turn out in a few days.​
DSC_015926.JPG
DSC_016027.JPG

DSC_016622.JPG

I have received my LED panels here is the new grow setup :
2x 144 mars hydro panels 192w veg +102w bloom. wich will use less electricity then my 600w MH cause I'll only use 1 panel at full spectrum for the autoflowers.

in the flowering tent:
1x mars II 700 in full spectrum approx 300w

more pictures to come tonight.
:thanks:
DSC_017223.JPG

DAY 65 veg + DAY 20 flower.
:welcome:
plants in flower where given there first bloom nutrients at day 19 I gave them 2ml/L each
plants in veg got an unknown amount of veg nutes I lost my mesurer so I just looked at the color of the water when I mixed the solution.
I'll go buy some pots tomorrow and a new syringe.
here is a small vid. update
:thanks::Namaste:
speedy chile and critical auto - YouTube

Week 3 +1 day:
I have terrible news my dear friends ... I saw some ball sacks on 2 out of 3 plants while I took them out for some prunning.
I will not throw them away or do anything, they will continue flowering till harvest and I hope the 2 other plants in veg aren't hermies ether.:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom