60x60 CM Grow With Royal Queen Seeds - Speedy Chile

I never re use soil I have once and ended up with tons of pH/nutrient/e.c problems, you're really brave bringing the plants in and out pest are everywhere :whoa:
They look real nice tho but if they are stunted I bet ya it's from the soil. Also plants don't like the sudden changes in spectrum from inside to out it's like starting to grow plants here on earth then suddenly putting them on mars (spectrum,wind pressure, the huge amount of ir suddenly is blasting them). It's always recommended to pick an area if you want them out leave them out, if you want them in they stay in. I'd also recommend on your next transplant to do so into a good high quality soil, biobizz, plagron, fox farm, you could try using a microbe stimulant to get all the beneficial fungi/micro organisms growing again. I wish you the best of luck on your vacation and a happy and green home coming. :Namaste:

Hey nice to see you on my journal and you are the first to post here !
I know my growth has been slow cause of the reused soil. After 2 rounds it's good but not for a 3rd .
I have no pests problems I make my own garlic pestecide and it works great.
My plants gave never reacted badly through the sun even from grows I've done before.
I have new soil and I'll wait to transplant to use it it's all mix from biobuzz.
I also use bioroots for roots and pacha mama all natural and bio ferterlizers
I'm on the process of buying a house and later on I'll make my own ferterlizers with worm " juice "
Peace and hope my babe's don't die before I get back lol
I gave them a huge watering and even left some water in the tray for them to suck up while I'm gone .
I haven't left much but it'll evaporate after tomorrow so by the time I'll be back they should be fine .... should be .... lol
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G901F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got back from vacation.
I have a few good news.
I'm about to buy my first house.
All plants are in good shape and I have transplanted them in there 11L pots.
Got my 600 mh up and running.
Did some lst and pruning.
I'll upload pics when I get my pc back.
Peace and love to all

They were looking nice and green. I look forward to seeing the new pics of them in their new digs :) Keep up the good work.

Im also reusing my first run soil this grow, but since I grew in coco it was just a matter of rinsing well before I added it to the mix. This time I have incorporated some organic soil as buffer, so reusing a second time will be a bit more involved....Im trying to NOT have to carry bags of dirt to the dumpster in the dead of night. We have some old folk here who like to poke around in there to see what everyone is up to. Id buy them all cats if I thought it would keep them from nosing around :p

They were looking nice and green. I look forward to seeing the new pics of them in their new digs :) Keep up the good work.

Im also reusing my first run soil this grow, but since I grew in coco it was just a matter of rinsing well before I added it to the mix. This time I have incorporated some organic soil as buffer, so reusing a second time will be a bit more involved....Im trying to NOT have to carry bags of dirt to the dumpster in the dead of night. We have some old folk here who like to poke around in there to see what everyone is up to. Id buy them all cats if I thought it would keep them from nosing around :p
That's is the first reason why I wanted to recycle my soil.. I
just learned that it's good to not go more then 2 runs with it.

The first time I had to get rid of my trimmings and all my weed residues I walked around my whole block twice in the middle of the night before dropping it in a bin.

Annyways cheers to all and yes pictures to come ...

That's awesome new man always a surprise to come home to a bunch of happy healthy plants while dreading the worse:party::party::party:
Yeah it feal good !
I was expecting them to be all right but I also have chili sprouts growing in my tent I thought they would die so I was very glad to see they have not.

..Ok Talk to me about growing chilis. Im trying here...got me some jalapeno, tobasco, habanero, and a carribean mix that Im not sure what's in there. I have been adjusting the potting soil, adding some sand 'cause I hear they like sand, and I've only got one plant thats looking almost viable. The bells are doing great...even the ones I never uppotted and ignore for the most part look fat and green...albeit with a few curled edges...

Well I've got seeds from thai chilies, jalapenos and somme Habanero
The only one I have trouble with growing is the jalapenos I'll give it a new try with the rest of my seeds now that I'm back.
what I do is soak coco pellets like the ones I use for my MJ seeds
in hot water and then add a Tiny drop of Bioroots but you don't have too then I put 2 seeds in each.
I then put them in my propagandor and try to keep it moist but not damp and if it gets cold at night I keep them warm.
after a week or sometimes a bit more they will sprout.
I only have my habanero and my thai chilies that sprouted.
I will have to transplant them soon.
Here they are:
2 small ones are habanero and the others thai chili.

DSC_011931.JPG

I'll retry a round of jalapenos but I think my seeds are too old and haven't been stored correctly by the person that gave them to me
cheers

DAY 38
I did some LST and trimmed some leaves to allow the bottom growth to have more light.
They are in there final sized pots around 3 gal or 11L
I did two clones but I have re ordered the seeds I wanted,something when't wrong with my order ( not due to RQS)​
DSC_011426.JPG
DSC_011627.JPG
DSC_011732.JPG
DSC_011835.JPG

Looking real nice a garden to be proud of :goodjob:
Loving the peppers as well do you plan on hardening them for outdoors that's what I do with mine.:thumb:

Day 42:
I gave 1l of water mixed with 3 ml of Bioroots and .... I just notied I put 3 times the dose of pachamama .... crap OOoh well I will only give them water on the next watering.
pictures to come ..

Plus my order at RQS didn't work again so I ordered at zamnesia.com
I have chosen for my next round :
- Pineapple chunk (Barneys farm )
- Moby dick (Dinafem )
- Cannalope kush (DNA genetics )
- Lemon skunk (DNA genetics )
- I have 5 free seeds with my order and a mystery gift bag.
and to end this post I have also ordered a mushroom kit, I always wanted to try it and so I thought this would be a good time to start.
so it's a Zamnesia grow kit B+
If anyone has experience with shrooms I'm happy to hear about it.
:Namaste:

well I'm not really happy one plant has a mutation and he tops himself ..
the others need to grow but are ok I'm only proud of One plant :/
but we will see in a week how they go

thank's man nice to see you in my journal, I just can't wait for then to take some space so I could finally flip these girls to flower.
I'm gonna head of to my grow shop tomorrow and get some new toys for my 2X2 tent.
I can't wait for my new seeds to get here and start a new batch.

Day 45:
watered the plants with 1L of tap water.
the tent temps where 33°c and humidity was at 30%
I took a bit of time to top my chili plants and that's all I did today.
DSC_012727.JPG
DSC_012824.JPG
DSC_012929.JPG
DSC_013030.JPG

Except the mods to take off the picture of your cat and move it to the off-topics category.
Yeah any pictures like that you have to put in the off topic category when uploading it's an option in the one drop down menu.

But on the other hand your plants are looking fantastic and your chilli plants are proper nice as well. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom