7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

Crazy how bright this light is. . Wow. Hard to believe I have something like this now. Thank you @Mars Hydro

IMG_20220707_161402.jpg

Ok I put new light 24 inches from top of tallest plant. So. It's full light. So. Yeah. We will see.
Hey Dust that light looks great but why 24" away? If those ladies are in flower don't you want that light about 12" away? Are you working it down slowly?

Hey Dust that light looks great but why 24" away? If those ladies are in flower don't you want that light about 12" away? Are you working it down slowly?
Yeah it's down to 14 inches now. . Wanted to do it slow. Make sure I don't burn them.

better get that mag bro, or you will see problems in about 7 days. To much light, jmo

better get that mag bro, or you will see problems in about 7 days. To much light, jmo
What's a mag. Yeah I'm adjusting the light to the tops. I'm at 14" at 75 percent at the moment.

magnesium
Oh that's taken care of every other watering they get that. My FF dirt doesn't have near enough of magnesium for these plants. I just added ash to them so they good till harvest. . maybe need one more dose.

Make that yum yum sauce infused with cannabis :)
Lmao. I bet money my friend @Dennise has. She loves that stuff. Got me to buy some. That would be good. Wife don't smoke but will eat stuff infused

What's going on my fellow growers. Everyone needs to go on thai sponsor journal for me and post something get pages up some and likes. For these Mars hydro folks. That so kindly gave me a light to use.

Screenshot_20220303-171542.jpg

Ok. Two weeks ago I set to find which I like as a grower which way to chop trim or defoliation of plant style I like. Well two weeks and you can tell. . But leave it to you . But know what I'll do from now on..

IMG_20220710_135221.jpg

Both plants same day same type . Everything. But u can tell difference.
Above is fan leaves and node leaves on.
Below just node leaves. I'll leave it there
IMG_20220710_135215.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-171542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom