7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

Did alittle trimming today

IMG_20220806_131639.jpg

IMG_20220806_131536.jpg

IMG_20220806_131330.jpg

IMG_20220806_131154.jpg

I thought that was mold or webbing...sure it's not?

Have you squeezed the bud lately or stuck the camera in the same spot a few times recently? I've seen in mine sometimes when I'll see one or two stands going across.....sap from a broken tricome. Wonder if you smashed a bunch that is causing the webbing?

Have you squeezed the bud lately or stuck the camera in the same spot a few times recently? I've seen in mine sometimes when I'll see one or two stands going across.....sap from a broken tricome. Wonder if you smashed a bunch that is causing the webbing?
Yeah when tall nugs the ones have like bubbles on them. When they touch and grow they will do that.. freaky but seen it before. Looks like spider web but easy to tell taste it. We all know what it taste like. Taste like mold then it's mold it have a nasty taste like crap. Don't ask. How I know. Don't go thier. Lmao
Lmao.

No . Not sure on anything anymore.

Dust, u use a dehumidifier?
Nope I usually 99 percent of time the room stays about 65 degress all year round and I have to put humidity in winter time in the room. I think it's cause it's rain ever single day of this past month. I mean hard too. Even ground here is soaked.

Like right now hasn't rained in 24 hrs. Humidity in room is 67

Will see if I have the sister plant get mold. Cause it doesn't right now

Mold thing is bothering me. So taken precautions now. Adding a grate to floor for air flow , adding fan,. So if mold.on top hmmm what about bottom . So that's what me doing..
And yes that's oven racks from old oven I kept the racks to maybe use for fire pit
16599800916053607693585579192932.jpg

New pipe today. So I don't have to kinda hide smoking on front porche as people drive by if ya know. Ya know. Lmao. Old man on porche smoking waving at the cars. That's me
Fyi wave freaking back ya butholes

IMG_20220808_180942.jpg

New pipe today. So I don't have to kinda hide smoking on front porche as people drive by if ya know. Ya know. Lmao. Old man on porche smoking waving at the cars. That's me
Fyi wave freaking back ya butholes

IMG_20220808_180942.jpg
Love it. Can picture it... rockin chair straw hat pipe and a smile :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom