7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

OK D, so what your saying is you dont defoliate unless the leaf stem is red?

Im not following bro. Is English your native language? :ganjamon:

Underfed? Pots not filled properly? Didn't clean under skirt after stretch? Wrong ph?
Light wrong distance?
Any of those?
Just guessing.
Hope your good Amigo. 19g should keep you busy. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Oh to answer that nope. Transplanted before the yellowing. . Started about trim time. I took main stems off to soon. While big fan leaves die. . Don't need them anyway atm. But still looks ugly

OK D, so what your saying is you dont defoliate unless the leaf stem is red?

Im not following bro. Is English your native language? :ganjamon:
Yep. They need to be mature. . I trimmed three ways. And trimming just delays the plants growth. It stop growing tall . When mature fan leaves are done.. then take them off. Same as nug fans leaves. When u want that size nug take them. Then wait till ambers pop.

Yep. They need to be mature. . I trimmed three ways. And trimming just delays the plants growth. It stop growing tall . When mature fan leaves are done.. then take them off. Same as nug fans leaves. When u want that size nug take them. Then wait till ambers pop.
And no not my native language. Bad English is . Hillbilly back woods. Y'all folks got my chickens in yo back yard. Sir.

To understand Appalachian people .
Read the word pause 3 sec that's seconds
Read next word or phrase and pause again.
Remember highest grade education is 8th grade here.. simple people good good farmers. Lmao.

After sentence pause and install any words you may need to know for your benefit.

Northern folks just don't come here . Lmao.

I'm both an Appalachian and a Northerner.
Oh wow your more messed up than me then. I'm southern and delta raised on Mississippi river. Just live in Appalachian mountains now. Love it too.

Oh fyi making seeds too. .
Going be great and whatever else it will pollinate. Should be good crosses along with all other ones to make these plants sing. .

IMG_20220802_153415.jpg

IMG_20220802_153405.jpg

IMG_20220802_153359.jpg

She going to the drying rack. Pour girl. This is cross of the phantom OG and Galeto. That made the big monsters galetos it took months to do. And two plants cycles

IMG_20220803_130527.jpg

IMG_20220803_130518.jpg

IMG_20220803_130459.jpg
Hey Dust :ciao: hope today is going better for you.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looking great Dust! Im sure you had some delta tamales? Really good eats, wife from southern miss. Now like u, east in the mountains.
Cheers bro
Yeah I was raised near southern university

Back
Top Bottom