800W HPS - 11 Different Strains

this is the first week of blooming , im getting some problems with heat, its hot in here so the temp in the grow box sometimes goes up to 28 celsius ( 82.5 fahrenheit ), 48% humidity, when the lights are on..... and 23 celsius ( 73.5 fahrenheit ) 60% humidity, when the lights are off. is that a problem , hmmm, ill update more pictures/videos soon,
this is the big ass white dwarf , shes 160cm ( 62 inches ) tall
budd2.png

budd.png

She looks good bro! :thumb:

Your temps aren't ideal, unless you're supplementing CO2, but most strains will be okay...my temps were in the same range while we had a bit of a heat wave.

Over 5ft tall a week into flowering? Sounds like height is going to be a bigger problem then temps! Most strains stretch anywhere between 2-3x after you flip... :goodluck:

thank you vapedogg, shes gettin huge , the lower buddz are starting to get heavy and frosty, damn i would def get a professional camera just to let u guys know all the budz shes got, like 30 budz and i mean big asss buddz, shes not gettin any taller no more, shes getin wider , im still on the temp tryin to cool it a little, i removed one of my 400w hps bcuz it got too hot in there , si i plugged a 400w cfl, now i got 1x400w hps, and 1x400w cfl, the temps right now in my growbox are 27 celsius 40% humidity, other ones are gettin good colas but they still young only 10 days into flowering , this lady got 15 days total into flowering, shes huge, sorry for the damn bad quality pictures :(

e_smut.jpg

06112012609.jpg

06112012604.jpg

06112012603.jpg

i am really goin to take a good camera to capture alot details on this one,
enjoy

thank you Airblasted, thanks whitewill,
about super cropping im not really sure if now is late or it wouldnt be any problem, cuz shes got only 2 more weeks to go, is it too late to super crop it? , shes huge and gettin fatter everyfreaking day, the smell in there is amazing

im still getting problems with temperature, its so freaking hot where i live,
in the growbox the temps are 78 when dark and 81 - 82 - 80 when lights are on,
45% humidity, ill upload more pictures soon, thank you everyone

hello everyone , i will upload some pictures of my big auto whitedwarf and one of my "bagseed" starting to fill up some cute buds, and another whitedwarf filling up nicely
i will ask u guys if someone knowz how much time does she needs to get ready for harvest, im thinking about 8 to 12 more days, is it possible to give me any answer just by seein these close up pictures , how much time do this whitedwarf has to go ? someone ?
they havin it good i think but the main problem is still the temps are too high , but im gonna go through it / how do u guys think they goin
some good smell in my tent and alot of thc production goin on, im quite happy with this grow but my next grow i think would be more "CLEAN" "FRESH" "AIR CONDITION" good nutrients and healthy grow,
anyways here are the pictures, i will upload more soon, and any comments or suggestions would be helpful to me, thanks everyone

yeabiq4.jpg

yeabiq3.jpg

this is another whitedwarf 10 dayz younger then the big one
otherwhitedwarf.jpg

this is a bad close up picture ive taken to one of the lower budz
closeup410.jpg

this is the main cola, yummie
closeup310.jpg

this is another lower bud good thc production
closeup214.jpg

danggg, i like this one alotttt i will smoke the sh!t out of it, cant w8
closeup115.jpg

autoflower ? , really this is bigger then alot of not-autos
budzeverywherebiq.jpg

this is one of the bagseeds shes been in blooming for 15 dayz now
bagseed7.jpg

thank u for looking at my plants, i hope to have any suggestion or comment , i need ur opinions guys, thanks alot
good luck to everyoneee
thank u 420magazine

hello everyone , i will upload some pictures of my big auto whitedwarf and one of my "bagseed" starting to fill up some cute buds, and another whitedwarf filling up nicely
i will ask u guys if someone knowz how much time does she needs to get ready for harvest, im thinking about 8 to 12 more days, is it possible to give me any answer just by seein these close up pictures , how much time do this whitedwarf has to go ? someone ?
they havin it good i think but the main problem is still the temps are too high , but im gonna go through it / how do u guys think they goin
some good smell in my tent and alot of thc production goin on, im quite happy with this grow but my next grow i think would be more "CLEAN" "FRESH" "AIR CONDITION" good nutrients and healthy grow,
anyways here are the pictures, i will upload more soon, and any comments or suggestions would be helpful to me, thanks everyone

They look real nice bro! :thumb:

I don't know anything about autos...but to me, that plant looks like it has quite a ways to go still. How did you arrive at that window for harvest? Sorry if I missed it earlier...

:ganjamon:

Nice!!! They look healthy and startin to kik on well.. Mate its just me but i LOVE big bushy plants, be stoked with those two fat ones! Ive noticed a lot of ppl are using these auto flower seeds, they are fairly uncommon in my circle of friends, i dont think i actually recall anyone ever using them.. Im getting a little keen to maybe try one one day, just to see how they grow in relation to a standard seed.. But yeah hope u get sum juicy buds mate.. Good Luk and Happy Harvesting;)

Hiya Edzzi!

So nice to see you back on the forums again. I didn't know you came back! I was bummed when I didn't see you around anymore. I'm thrilled to see you're growing some very nice looking plants - they really do look beautiful! +rep

As far along as you are, I wouldn't supercrop at this stage, personally. That was a great tip from Vapedogg (but you're getting closer to harvest and I'd think vertical growth has stopped now, no?)

As far as height, in the future just try to make sure you are keeping the lights fairly close to the plants throughout the grow. Also, for non auto-flower plants, you can bend them when they are still fairly young and pliable so that the branches run more horizontal (LST) and budsites will spring up along the stem. You end up with a smaller "main cola" but you'll have several medium colas to replace it with. On regular plants, you can cut the main grow tips off during the earlier veg phase to promote a bushier plant with more tops, too, but this is not adviseable with autos as they should be thought of as essentially "flowering" from day one (they don't have a recovery time in veg).

I can't tell for sure how long you have to go on the plants in your pictures, but you might want to buy a small microscope or magnifying glass (I prefer the microscope) to check the trichome development. Trichomes look like little mushrooms under a microscope, and they look clear to begin with. Over time, they typically turn milky, then eventually the head of it will start to turn "amber" colored signifying they have peaked in development and are starting to decline. Many people like to harvest their plants when these trichomes are about 50% milky, and 50% amber. The more amber, the more "stoned" or "couchlock" the effect will be. Less amber, more milky or clear, and your effect will be a little "racier" or "high" (think giggly) and you won't have as much of a narcotic effect. Personally, I prefer to harvest (generally speaking) when they are about 10-25% amber, mostly milky (I don't like to feel such strong narcotic effect). You have multiple plants with different windows of harvest time, so you'll have to keep an eye on them individually as far as best window.

Also, in understanding when to harvest: The pistils will turn reddish brown (color depends on the plant, but usually reddish brown) and start to recede into the false seed-pod as they mature. Basically, the calyx (where the seed would be if there were seeds) swells larger and larger until it almost looks like there really is a seed in it, and the pistils will begin to shrivel up almost receding back into the calyx. This is another sign of peek maturity. If the calyx doesn't look very swollen and the pistils are still really hanging out there on their own, you probably need more time. I also look for the majority of the pistils to have changed colors before it's ready.

Here are a couple of images you might find helpful:

Having lights at the proper distance will reduce the plants desire to "stretch" over-tall (ideally!):

FC-Chart-HPS.jpg

This is a great chart that shows you how you can bend and manipulate your plant to take up less vertical space (LST). This must be started when the plant is fairly young, though, as the branches get to thick and "woody" as they get older:

LST32.jpg

This may be of use to you as you decide when the best time is to harvest for what you are looking for:

When_To_Harvest2.jpg

You should be very proud of how well you are doing so far, those plants look very well cared for and loved. Congrats on a bunch of beautiful plants and a fantastic effort brother!

:goodjob:

Xlr8 thank you for a lot of important information for me ++rep for that my friend, everyone helped me alot.
i hope my plants will smoke as good as they smell/look, i uploaded some more pictures, hope those buddz get more fatter,

here are some pictures,

11586.jpg

21198.jpg

31064.jpg

4742.jpg

5569.jpg

6475.jpg

7428.jpg

other white dwarf

8339.jpg

thank you everyone! , hope they get more fatter , they sticky

hello ppl
just sharing some pictures , hope ya like em
100_19024.JPG

100_18992.JPG

100_18914.JPG

100_18892.JPG

100_18792.JPG

100_18763.JPG

GOOD SHOT wit some fuked up cam

100_18752.JPG

100_18732.JPG

100_18722.JPG

"a snitch is a fish with no fins that cant swim when i dump him on the river"

keep ur spirit high

hello everyone sorry for the bad pictures i will do some good ones while my stuff is in the jars curing, i dried them for about 5 dayz , i tried a spliff yesterday , it waz insane, good quality, i dont have any idea how much grams are in this bitch but its like 3 average jars, here are some poor pictures, the high is very good its mostly body high, makes u happy as fuck, thanks to all of u, and the last but not least its another lady i will soon cut her off, some three/four more jars, and im good and fine to smoke them and chill in this summer like a motherfucker, thanks to everyone, i will inform/update more of the stuff goin on this harvest, but soon after this is all finished, i will at least try to grow in a ROOM, im thinkin to invest some more money in this grow , if i would like to sell one of these jars that u see in some of these pictures, where i live , i can sell it without problem one jar for 200 bucks, but the next grow i think im gonna sell some of this stuff just at my friends, im thinkin next grow will be in a good space room, i think it would fit just nice about 20 flowers in there, so think about that? , it would be like 500 to 700 $ for a flower of course next time i will buy the co2 and alot of more stuff to go my grow as good quality as i can do, again thanks everyone in this forum/site, i learned alot,

07132012672.jpg

07132012671.jpg

07132012669.jpg

07132012664.jpg

KEEP UR SPIRIT HIGH

thank you vapedogg223 ,,,,,, fuck my grow ,,, when i see ur grow man.... i wish i could grow like u do my friend, thanks for the tips and everything , even if i dont comment or anything like that im always following ur journals

Back
Top Bottom