A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hi and good morning..I’m really struggling to get my head around making supposertries..it’s the measurements that get me..i need to say up my doesage to
50mg a day so over four days that be 16 supposertries..how much oil
And carrier oil would I need for this please.ive got grams of oil in a syringe and the markers for this are 200ml so 5 them is a gram so be easier to measure out a gram.my heads melted anyway my neck cancer has t gone now it’s spread to arm and lung and they more or less told me there’s not much hope but don’t want give up just yet even for my kids sake.

And I see no reason to give up Rooster. :hug::hug::hug: We’ll do all we can to help you find some useful answers.

Let’s begin with what oil you’re using. Do you have any idea of your oil’s potency? Also, is it a concentrated oil? If you’re only going to try for 50 mg a day additional you may be able to get that with a strong infused oil instead.

I make suppositories for myself (not for cancer) that come in close to 40 mg per 2.5 ml suppository using infused coconut oil. The recipe Cajun shared with us here uses concentrated oil and appears to be more effective against cancers when used as suppositories than infused.

Take heart. You sound as though you have good reason to convince your brain and body that they don’t have to be taken down by this disease. That determination is one of your best tools. Your cells are following your expectation, so dare to believe this:

“I am a wellness-producing machine, 24 hours a day.”

That feels better than “No chance.” Let’s play there instead. :battingeyelashes:

And I see no reason to give up Rooster. :hug::hug::hug: We’ll do all we can to help you find some useful answers.

Let’s begin with what oil you’re using. Do you have any idea of your oil’s potency? Also, is it a concentrated oil? If you’re only going to try for 50 mg a day additional you may be able to get that with a strong infused oil instead.

I make suppositories for myself (not for cancer) that come in close to 40 mg per 2.5 ml suppository using infused coconut oil. The recipe Cajun shared with us here uses concentrated oil and appears to be more effective against cancers when used as suppositories than infused.

Take heart. You sound as though you have good reason to convince your brain and body that they don’t have to be taken down by this disease. That determination is one of your best tools. Your cells are following your expectation, so dare to believe this:

“I am a wellness-producing machine, 24 hours a day.”

That feels better than “No chance.” Let’s play there instead. :battingeyelashes:
Hi sue,my oil
Is Indica and been tested at 51%..I’m just crap
At maths tbh..I could easy make them that’s the easy part..I just want to get this right..I’ve been putting on my gums for last week,probably Upto 2 grains of rice worth now so want to up doesage agsin and I no will find it hard to properly see what double that dose is by squirting The oil
Out the syringe..hence why want make supposertries..Thanks

I want to build up to 1g oil
A day sue..

I understand that Rooster. :hug: Understand that most cancers respond positively to far less than one gram a day. Having said that, were I in your shoes I’d probably do the same. Suppositories get cannabinoids in there without the overwhelming euphoria you’ll get through the gut.

Kingston Rabbi is a member of ours that’s successfully using an adaptation of this protocol, and his advice was go straight to suppositories and bypass the tacking (oil on the gums). You’re accessing the system from different directions with profoundly different results, and both Cajun and KR saw better results with suppositories.

As far as we can determine - and it’s only a guess backed by what we know about the science and what we’ve seen in member’s limited results- suppositories are getting into the lymph system and becoming more bioavailable than through an oral route. The lymph system houses your immune system, the very system working to eliminate cancer.

Instead of using suppositories you could simply load the mix of CCO, lecithin and carrier oil into a 1 ml syringe and inject just inside the sphincter. They’re easy to transport, and easy to see how much you’re using, because you’ll use the entire 1 ml.

How are you tolerating tacking two bits of oil a day? Tacking is what we call that process of placing the oil on the gums. That method gets cannabinoids right into the brain, the top of the central nervous system and as far beyond as possible.

Suppositories get into the body beyond the central nervous system. Cajun shared that lung cancers responded well to suppositories.

If you have topicals I’d try some of them over the affected areas as well. You have nothing to lose by trying.

If you’d rather try through the gut, as that’s the protocol Rick Simpson advocates, I can probably write up a step-by-step process to help you get to the tolerance level that’ll allow you to function better, but know going in that 1000 mg a day of cannabinoids, mostly THC, is a lot for the body to take.

Thanks,ive been tacking 3/4 times a day I don’t really like it if I’m honest,I can’t imagine doing 1g of oil of it that way,that’s why want so supposertries.i can proper weigh out and control what I’m doing.i like the idea of the syringe,I’ve ordered some 00 gelatin capsules yesterday though so will make use of them for now..I will do a mix today of 20:1 so that would be 1g of oil
To 20g of coconut oil?ive no lecithin I’ll have order off eBay for when do another batch.ive been doing 2 grains of rice worth for 5 days do you think with supposertries I could do 10:1 now or stick with my 20:1 plan for 5 days then move up
To 10:1 then.thanks

Rooster, sorry to be late getting back to you. :hug:

Yes. I think with suppositories at 10:1 will be a good idea. You don’t have to worry about getting high with suppositories, so we can ramp up the cannabinoid load faster.

How often do you have labs done? You want to keep an eye on the numbers. When you see positive movement you’ve found your daily dose. Stick there until labs tell you to do otherwise. That way you don’t make the ECS deal with too many cannabinoids.

When your numbers start improving that suggests you’ve found the point where cannabinoids match the receptors seeking them and the enzymes that create and degrade cannabinoids are in balance with those numbers.

Youre looking for that balance point. That’s where your ECS is able to do the most for you under the current circumstances.

I found this in my email today, from Chris Wark. @Chew introduced me to Chris, a man on a mission to teach people how to overcome cancer with nutrition. He’s got a book out there titled “Chris Beat Cancer” that I’d make sure I owned if cancer was a concern of mine. A brilliant, energetic man, that Chris.

I keep tabs on Chris because I believe he’s right, and I don’t want to forget he’s a resource we can offer to members in need. Nutritional support will help your body overcome more than cancer.

But today his mail was all about wonderfully effective ways to support your immune system, something foremost on all of our minds right now.

And look.... laughter turns out to be one of his suggestions too. :laughtwo: It’s the best medicine, you know. We’re good at that here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think we're all clear on the value of frequent hand washing, not putting your fingers in your nose, eyes, or mouth, keeping your distance, and wearing a mask when necessary. Beyond that...

The most powerful things you can do to support your immune system are very simple things.

1) A whole food plant-based diet. Too many anti-inflammatory and immune boosting compounds to list!
2) Exercise 30-60 minutes six days per week. No marathon training. That depletes immune function.
3) Get lots of fresh air and sunshine.
4) Give your worries and fears to God. Stress suppresses your immune system. The news and social media are flooded with fear-inducing content right now. Don't get sucked in!
5) Spend quality time with your loved ones.
6) And laugh! Laughter boosts your immune system. Watch comedies and stand-up.

If you are stuck at home, make the most of this time! Use this unique opportunity to create something you've always wanted to create (I'm writing another book). I posted a video on Facebook all about this with encouragement and ideas for you.

And finally, I have a three articles on the blog I want to share with you on vitamin C, vitamin D and beta glucan, three supplements that I take year round and that are essential right now. I cannot overstate their importance. They are more important to me than toilet paper. ;)

The High-Dose Vitamin C Protocol for Cancer and Viral Infections

Vitamin D: The #1 Anticancer Vitamin

How Beta Glucan Supercharges Your Immune System

Those articles will arm you with powerful practical knowledge and I think you will really enjoy them, especially the interview with A.J. Lanigan on Beta Glucans. He's a hoot!

To support my immune system I am taking the following daily:

-10-20k IU of vitamin D3 per day with food
- 2-8 grams of vitamin C per day on an empty stomach
- Beta glucans (500 mg per 50 lbs of body weight per day) on an empty stomach

To your life and health!

Hi guys just came across this info and j have to say you guys are doing an amazing service so thank you.

I also wanted to ask for advice my dad has been battling stage 4 lung cancer with Mets to his arenal gland and rib area

Since getting the diagnosis I convinced him to start using cannabis oil and he's up to a gram a day.

He was seeing great results when he initially started taking it 3x day split under the tongue.

However he got lazy and cut down to .5 a gram and taking it just once at night. Unfortunately the cancer started growing again.

So now I made him capsules to take to make it easier but he's still mainly only taking the full gram at night in 1 shot.

I was also thinking of putting some mct oil in caps to help bioavailability and absorb more

Can you offer some advice on how best to administer it to him, he's very difficult and stubborn but the caps seem to work the best...and how many times a day would you split it.

Thank you all

Hi guys just came across this info and j have to say you guys are doing an amazing service so thank you.

I also wanted to ask for advice my dad has been battling stage 4 lung cancer with Mets to his arenal gland and rib area

Since getting the diagnosis I convinced him to start using cannabis oil and he's up to a gram a day.

He was seeing great results when he initially started taking it 3x day split under the tongue.

However he got lazy and cut down to .5 a gram and taking it just once at night. Unfortunately the cancer started growing again.

So now I made him capsules to take to make it easier but he's still mainly only taking the full gram at night in 1 shot.

I was also thinking of putting some mct oil in caps to help bioavailability and absorb more

Can you offer some advice on how best to administer it to him, he's very difficult and stubborn but the caps seem to work the best...and how many times a day would you split it.

Thank you all

Evening Smokey :hug::hug::hug: Parents, what can you do with us? :laughtwo:

OK, I’m assuming your dad has decided maybe the oils are a good thing, which makes your part easier. :battingeyelashes: As far as dosing schedules, 4 to 6 doses spread across the day puts the most consistent pressure on those pesky tumor cells. As you’ll see below, Cajun was fond of six doses a day, but you can get away with less. I wouldn’t feel entirely comfortable with less than four. Cannabinoids are only freely available in the system for so many hours. A steady schedule of incoming seems prudent when your system is stressed enough to express cancer.

If he were inclined to try suppositories that’d be the best way to get the cannabinoid load up without having to consume a gram a day, but something tells me they’d be a hard sell for you, so let’s focus on capsules. Just in case he’ll listen, Cajun once shared that lung cancer responds well to this protocol. I had to put it out there in his honor. :love:

He also left us with his adaptation of the canna-Budwig protocol, a way to dramatically increase the bioavailability. This is kinda our gold standard for cancer capsules. We’ve adapted it to stronger concentrations when using the capsules as suppositories, and you’ll find that over at the thread on BioBombs, if you’re interested.

Note: we use either olive oil (EVOO) or coconut oil instead of the flax seed, which was too difficult to work with.

In Cajun’s own words:

“A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.

* Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. (substitute coconut or EVOO)

* Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.

* Refrigerate for 24 hours.

* Insert the mix in to the capsules.
[…]
...ingest 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.
[…]
For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps”

I‘m on my way to bed, but I’ll check back here tomorrow to see if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Goodnight, and hey....your dad’s a lucky man. :thumb:

Hi sue,I don’t no what you mean by labs done....I’ve got Upto taking 600mg a day now..I feel fine I’m gonna be Upto a gram a day in few days time..I shall stick to that if I still feel ok with that dose..

How’s that dose hitting you Rooster? :hug:

@Smokeythebandit, if memory serves me well, MCT oil won’t carry the cannabinoids as efficiently as EVOO or coconut oil. It’s late, I’m tired, and I can’t recall at the moment, but it was something about the molecular size of MCT being less comparable as a carrier. I’ll track that down tomorrow.

Hi sue.i made 40 capsules out of 5grams of oil and so I’m doing 2 supposertries at once, 4x daily.so that’s the gram a day..I’m doing ok so far with that.am I taking the doses correctly do you think?

That’s a good load, IMHO, and with the suppositories your neurons get a break from dealing with regulating the euphoria. :hug: If it’s tolerable I’d stay with this dose until labs tell you it’s time to change.

Hello Sue,

First let me thank you for the detailed response and time.

The information is great. I'm going to try making these caps for him and hope I can convince him to split the dosage because he's hell bent on a full dose at night...but I'm going to push my hardest.

Also wanted to ask since he's already been taking a gram of oil testing about 69% do you think he would be able to handle the same dose with the bio bombs...I'd like to continue the 1 gram if possible.

Also on the protocol you mentioned switch out flaxseed oil for coconut oil or Evoo, but the next step says

"
* Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin."

Is that the same for this step above or use a flaxseed oil here?

Thank you...eternally grateful
Smokey

Evening Smokey :hug::hug::hug: Parents, what can you do with us? :laughtwo:

OK, I’m assuming your dad has decided maybe the oils are a good thing, which makes your part easier. :battingeyelashes: As far as dosing schedules, 4 to 6 doses spread across the day puts the most consistent pressure on those pesky tumor cells. As you’ll see below, Cajun was fond of six doses a day, but you can get away with less. I wouldn’t feel entirely comfortable with less than four. Cannabinoids are only freely available in the system for so many hours. A steady schedule of incoming seems prudent when your system is stressed enough to express cancer.

If he were inclined to try suppositories that’d be the best way to get the cannabinoid load up without having to consume a gram a day, but something tells me they’d be a hard sell for you, so let’s focus on capsules. Just in case he’ll listen, Cajun once shared that lung cancer responds well to this protocol. I had to put it out there in his honor. :love:

He also left us with his adaptation of the canna-Budwig protocol, a way to dramatically increase the bioavailability. This is kinda our gold standard for cancer capsules. We’ve adapted it to stronger concentrations when using the capsules as suppositories, and you’ll find that over at the thread on BioBombs, if you’re interested.

Note: we use either olive oil (EVOO) or coconut oil instead of the flax seed, which was too difficult to work with.

In Cajun’s own words:

“A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.

* Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. (substitute coconut or EVOO)

* Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.

* Refrigerate for 24 hours.

* Insert the mix in to the capsules.
[…]
...ingest 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.
[…]
For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps”

I‘m on my way to bed, but I’ll check back here tomorrow to see if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Goodnight, and hey....your dad’s a lucky man. :thumb:

Hello Sue,

First let me thank you for the detailed response and time.

The information is great. I'm going to try making these caps for him and hope I can convince him to split the dosage because he's hell bent on a full dose at night...but I'm going to push my hardest.

Also wanted to ask since he's already been taking a gram of oil testing about 69% do you think he would be able to handle the same dose with the bio bombs...I'd like to continue the 1 gram if possible.

Also on the protocol you mentioned switch out flaxseed oil for coconut oil or Evoo, but the next step says

"
* Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin."

Is that the same for this step above or use a flaxseed oil here?

Thank you...eternally grateful
Smokey

Substitute EVOO or coconut oil for the flaxseed.

If the Biobombs are split into at least four doses it may not be a concern. If it‘s too much euphoria for him to feel comfortable consider freezing the capsules and slicing them down until you find the dose he is comfortable with.

Start as close to the level he‘s on now and get that dosed across the day. If he’s uncomfortable with that current level begin with cutting back on the dose most likely to be causing the most discomfort in the course of his normal day. Sleep is so fundamentally important to healing that I wouldn’t cut the nighttime dose unless he’s lethargic at wake up and the morning dose doesn’t adjust it.

Do try to get the bedtime dose in an hour or more out from the time he goes to bed. It gives THC time to become the metabolites that’ll keep him sleeping soundly before he turns in for the night.

You’ll have to feel your way into his comfort zone, and might have to back off a tad here and there until you find it. Once you find a dose he can handle the dance begins.

You sit at a dose for a week or so to allow the ECS to adapt to the new load. Make a small increase and wait another week, before changing. At some point he may begin to feel uncomfortable. That’s when you drop back one step and stay there at least three days, then try the step up again.

As long as he’s comfortable with the high you can keep slowly stepping up. If he can’t adjust comfortably step back down one dose level. This is the maximum dose his ECS can work with through the gut. The body will use that to get to the job of tamping back that cancer.

Every now and then you can try again, but when you find the dose his ECS is comfortable with it’s worth it to give the body at least until the next labs are done to do its thing. It makes sense to reassess when you have labs to back up your impulse to increase or decrease.

Thanks Again Sue,

I hope I can bother you with a couple more questions, so since hes already on 1g I was thinking about getting him to take 4 doses day that way he gets 250mg of of Cannabis oil per dose.

So for timing I was thinking

Dose 1 - 10am
Dose 2 - 2 pm
Dose 3 - 6 pm
Dose 4 - 10 pm

So if I can keep him on 1gram a day using these canna bombs then ill stick to this dose and no need to move up right?

Also when he initially started taking the oil it was really helping with his appetite and sleep, but he's been through a number of chemo's which has messed him up quite a bit mentally and physically. Its a struggle to eat and even sleep is a big problem now...On top of that hes going through a pretty severe depression as a result of all this

So the benefits the Cannabis arent as apparent as before in terms of sleep and appetite...Anything you can suggest to help this along?

Thanks again

Thanks Again Sue,

I hope I can bother you with a couple more questions, so since hes already on 1g I was thinking about getting him to take 4 doses day that way he gets 250mg of of Cannabis oil per dose.

So for timing I was thinking

Dose 1 - 10am
Dose 2 - 2 pm
Dose 3 - 6 pm
Dose 4 - 10 pm

So if I can keep him on 1gram a day using these canna bombs then ill stick to this dose and no need to move up right?

Also when he initially started taking the oil it was really helping with his appetite and sleep, but he's been through a number of chemo's which has messed him up quite a bit mentally and physically. Its a struggle to eat and even sleep is a big problem now...On top of that hes going through a pretty severe depression as a result of all this

So the benefits the Cannabis arent as apparent as before in terms of sleep and appetite...Anything you can suggest to help this along?

Thanks again

Your dosing schedule looks good to me Smokey. If he’s comfortable with the four doses at that level let it ride. The only reason to drop back is if he has trouble adjusting to a comfortable level of euphoria.

If I had to venture a guess I’d say his difficulties may be tied to taking that cannabinoid load in one single dose, so on top of everything chemo does he’s also having to adjust to too much THC at once. It sounds to me like his body needs the dose broken up.

Also, try to see that he gets a small dose, 10-25 grams of THC should do it, about 30 minutes before chemo. This dosing plan helps protect the healthy cells from the devastating effects of chemo, and that alone may calm his system as he goes through the treatments.

Are you in a state where you can share this regimen with his oncologist? There are certain chemo drugs I can’t identify for you that will be potentiated with cannabis oils, meaning the chemo load can be dropped some, taking a smaller toll on his body. His oncologist should be aware of these interactions as a professional medical team member, and would be the one to make changes.

I‘ll be checking back again tomorrow morning to see if you have any more questions. Our goal here is to encourage lots of questions, until you feel comfortable moving forward. :hug:

Alright perfect thank you I'm going to try making the oral capsules in the next day or so...

Just praying he will give the dosage changes a chance...It's a mystery to me why he's so resistant...

If you had to pick would you choose Evoo or coconut oil?

Also when mixing the CO with the carrier oil, do you heat the oils up at all?

But I'll keep trying, and also have to work on his diet to...

Thanks again I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon

Alright perfect thank you I'm going to try making the oral capsules in the next day or so...

Just praying he will give the dosage changes a chance...It's a mystery to me why he's so resistant...

If you had to pick would you choose Evoo or coconut oil?

Also when mixing the CO with the carrier oil, do you heat the oils up at all?

But I'll keep trying, and also have to work on his diet to...

Thanks again I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon

I can tell you a good reason why he might be resistant. In all likelihood he believes the doctors when they tell him this will kill him.

Find him a copy of “Radical Remission” by Dr. Kelley Turner. It may change his mind.

View media item 1763761
Also, chemo is hell. There’s no way around it. It messes with your mind and you begin to think of yourself as broken when we are the most wonderfully constructed healing machines ever. :yahoo:
Once he begins to precede the chemo with a cannabis oil dose it‘ll change the way chemo effects him, and that may help with his mindset.

I have a non-cannabis prescription for cancer patients I hadn’t shared with you yet. :battingeyelashes:

1. Make a daily appointment with someone significant in your life to hug them, and hold the hug for at least three slow breaths, about 20 seconds minimum. I call it a therapeutic hug, and it’s designed to create the cellular cascades that infuse strength and vitality into the immune response. It’s the immune cells that help cancer cells commit suicide for the good of the community.

2. Make a daily appointment with a significant person in your life to get together and do anything you can to make each other laugh so hard you might pee. :blalol: :rofl: :rofl: YouTube comedy is encouraged, and in light of the pandemic sweeping the globe they’ve loaded in even more comedy.
Laughter is the best medicine. Truly. It creates the peptides that allow clear thought and good decisions, and they set the system swimming with peptides that support immune response. Plus, everyone feels so wonderful after a good belly laugh.​
Good luck. Tell your dad for me that this is supposed to be a fun journey, cancer notwithstanding. After all, cancer is but a sentence in the rich story of his life, a life that blessed him with children willing to take this big risk to help make his life smoother through a crisis.

There are no guarantees, but there also isn’t any power in this universe greater than unconditional love. I’d be proud to claim you as my child. I’m sure your father feels the same way. :4

Back
Top Bottom